Soda Dungeon 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Soda Dungeon 2 [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

Version: 1.0.3

Options

Every Other Dungeon Room Is Treasure Room
Enemies Always Have Essence
Buy Max Item
Sell Item For Massive Quantity
Drop Rate Test

[BattleManager]
[PetData] - Testing/WIP

Note: This table injects code. It may or may not work for you. If you find it doesn't, feel free to try someone elses.

Every Other Dungeon Room Is Treasure Room
- Enable this, fight some monsters until it populates. Change value to enabled or disabled. If enabled, every other dungeon room will be a treasure room.

Enemies Always Have essence
- This makes it so enemies you fight in the dungeon will always drop 5k essence on kill. You can adjust the amount in the script

Buy Max Item
- Provided you have the correct gold amount, whenever you buy an item, you automatically get 999 of that item bought

- Sell any item (you must have 1) to have 999 of that item. You can spam click sell on high value items for easy gold

Always Max Drops [Work in progress]
- This /should/ make any mob always drop max drops. Still testing it.

[PetData]
- When in a dungeon, activate this script and kill a few monsters. The values should then populate. You can change the boost level and that will need to be reapplied every time you launch the game. I suggest using this with the cat for item drop increase. Set the boost value to 999999 or something ridiculous.
Update 4
Added Maxes21's scripts to the table as well. Thank you Maxes21

Table version 1.2
Added some new stuff, cleaned up old structures

Table version 1.1
Changed Max Drops a bit. Still testing, may or may not function properly.

Table version 1.0
Added basic stuff. May add more later provided I don't get bored.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SodaDungeon2.CT
Version 1.0.3 / Update 4
(61.08 KiB) Downloaded 4026 times
SodaDungeon2.CT
Version 1.0.3 / Table update 3
(54.04 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
SodaDungeon2.CT
Version 1.0.3 / Table version 2
(599.19 KiB) Downloaded 351 times
Last edited by Chiados on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Soda Dungeon 2 [Steam]

Post by Valatros »

Ooo thanks, cool to see this is moving along. Hollar if you need another tester for that drop rate thing, that's exactly the cheat I want most.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am
Ooo thanks, cool to see this is moving along. Hollar if you need another tester for that drop rate thing, that's exactly the cheat I want most.
Yeah sure man. I've noticed when seeing what accesses the code, most enemies will give off a value of 9. Rarely some give off a value of 100. Some lower enemies give off values of 2, 3, 4, 6, etc when killed. I'm guessing each number correlates with part of the loot table but I'm not sure.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Nice table, you think you'll be able to let us edit money/caps/essences in the near futur?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:09 am
Nice table, you think you'll be able to let us edit money/caps/essences in the near futur?
Those values seem to be encrypted and I'm unsure how to go about getting a script for them. Perhaps someone else can tackle that. As for essence, there is a script that gives you essence per monster kill. If 5,000 is too low for you, you can edit the amount in the script by double clicking on it and adjusting the "5000" bit

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

Chiados wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:11 am
- Sell any item (you must have 1) to have 999 of that item. You can spam click sell on high value items for easy gold
even better, just use the liquidate function. i to doesn't get rid of your entire inventory so you can keep doing that

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Oh I see I did'nt used this script, noice, yeah I don't know how it's encrypted, I was able to find a money value and freeze it, but when I tryed to edit it it was fucked up.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:10 pm
Oh I see I did'nt used this script, noice, yeah I don't know how it's encrypted, I was able to find a money value and freeze it, but when I tryed to edit it it was fucked up.
According to the data structure it has to do with a DigitsArray. My knowledge doesn't go far enough to deal with that. I can only make simple stuff.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Hahahahaha, awesome, the item drop cheat is definitely working. All the crafts belong to meeeee haha. Seriously though, thanks, perfect kind of code because it just emulates being really lucky basically. Impossibly lucky, sure, but still, doesn't completely break the game since getting lucky is a thing that happens to everyone.

Along the lines of emulating luck, is there a way to make enemies always drop the amount of essence they should, for wherever you are? Bosses and minibosses drop more, for instance, it'd be cool to just make every enemy 'purple', or maybe just the first enemy, i guess I haven't seen any but the first being purple so far up through dimension 5. If it'd be a super complicated thing don't worry about it, honestly you've 1000000% satisfied me with the item drop cheat. Now *every* run is a lucky run mwahahaha

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 pm
Hahahahaha, awesome, the item drop cheat is definitely working. All the crafts belong to meeeee haha. Seriously though, thanks, perfect kind of code because it just emulates being really lucky basically. Impossibly lucky, sure, but still, doesn't completely break the game since getting lucky is a thing that happens to everyone.

Along the lines of emulating luck, is there a way to make enemies always drop the amount of essence they should, for wherever you are? Bosses and minibosses drop more, for instance, it'd be cool to just make every enemy 'purple', or maybe just the first enemy, i guess I haven't seen any but the first being purple so far up through dimension 5. If it'd be a super complicated thing don't worry about it, honestly you've 1000000% satisfied me with the item drop cheat. Now *every* run is a lucky run mwahahaha
There is already a script for that very thing. Enable 'Enemies Always Have Essence' when in a dungeon and it will turn every enemy purple. They will drop 5,000 essence per kill but if you want more per kill, simply double click the script and change the '5000' bit to whatever you want. If you want to further your luck, grab the pet cat and enable [PetData] while in a dungeon. Set the 'boost level' to something like 999999. It will multiply that with every level your cat gains.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Yeah that's why I asked if it was possible to make them drop the amount they *should*, rather than 5000 or whatever number you specify. *Just* make them purple, as though it had happened naturally via RNG, not a forced essence boost. No worries though, I expect that'd be more complicated to do than just set a number.

Also what's the difference between 'always item drop' and using the pet cat? Just a better/ingame kind of way of making items always drop? (I have noticed the 'always item drop' isn't 100% but it's close enough lol)

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Good table, the fun thing about this game is that you can autoplay and make cheats while the game is playing for you :D

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:16 pm
Yeah that's why I asked if it was possible to make them drop the amount they *should*, rather than 5000 or whatever number you specify. *Just* make them purple, as though it had happened naturally via RNG, not a forced essence boost. No worries though, I expect that'd be more complicated to do than just set a number.

Also what's the difference between 'always item drop' and using the pet cat? Just a better/ingame kind of way of making items always drop? (I have noticed the 'always item drop' isn't 100% but it's close enough lol)
I made the item drop one before I got around to the pet stage of the game. It's simply an old cheat I haven't removed and decided to keep for those who dont have pets yet.

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

thanks you

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I've been trying to find the flag that allows you to loot all 3 chests without the thief, no luck so far