Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by OPCOXE »

ahye05 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:38 am
hi is there a way to find the address of weapon equip for example like hallow realization you can modified your current equip not in highlight item for example you equip with dual sword you going to change it double 2hand sword or double mace or dagger xD
You can equip 2 weapon that aren't sword (using the Highlighted item), the stats seems to be added but only the primary weapon is displayed and count as the weapon type for your skills and finish art.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

I try it for the sub weapon is not like what i'm expecting is kinda weird the second sword is act as display only the skill set is not for dual sword is for katana haha xD

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ahye05 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:40 am
I try it for the sub weapon is not like what i'm expecting is kinda weird the second sword is act as display only the skill set is not for dual sword is for katana haha xD
be careful it can cause strange behaviours with the art codes what could causing unchanging art codes

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm
ahye05 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:40 am
be careful it can cause strange behaviours with the art codes what could causing unchanging art codes

thanks for reminder btw is there an attachment with passive solo chain burst? is kinda suck with playing without ai you need to wait for firespark cd for 60second to activate it again

ahye05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahye05 »

wow the cheat table still working in 1.04 version the only problem is the weapon modding is not actually a problem it display as iron sword not blue rose sword in my inventory, but when i equip the iron sword it become the blue rose sword xD same thing with Osmanthus sword they both label as iron sword but if you highlight the iron sword they become blue rose and Osmanthus sword in display weapon in the inventory with 40 damage no attachment but when you equip that iron sword it become the sword you mod and all stat you input still there =)

ScepterRain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScepterRain »

I don't know if its a bug or maybe its because of the cheat, The bug is the "time/clock" is not moving it stays as it is. Well i can change the time by resting but keeps it bothering me.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ScepterRain wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 pm
I don't know if its a bug or maybe its because of the cheat, The bug is the "time/clock" is not moving it stays as it is. Well i can change the time by resting but keeps it bothering me.
well probably a bug in your game because mine is wworking perfectly

Darko
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darko »

I tried to set it up, and after i'm in game and i attach the process, after setting on the first box(Sword Art Online: Alicization bla bla bla), the Enable won't turn on, am i doing something wrong? the other table i have for this game works fine...(a_busy_man table works). Would like to use this just to edit items IF stil possible.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Of course it won't turn on...
First this thread this not supported anymore,
Secondo the cheat table is outdated and it's the same as the one on a_busy_man thread (with less features) so what do you want from this table when you can do the same with an updated one ?

Darko
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darko »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:34 am
Of course it won't turn on...
First this thread this not supported anymore,
Secondo the cheat table is outdated and it's the same as the one on a_busy_man thread (with less features) so what do you want from this table when you can do the same with an updated one ?
Thanks for telling me! Seeing some post in the lasts weeks had me on the first half... still, i now need to find out how to edit items with the new table lol

AzonFly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AzonFly »

Is there a way i can fix the gallery with this with out starting from chapter 1 again as i am missing medina bond and it wont unlock via recollections in the tent?

Zero493801
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zero493801 »

Hi I have switched the name of luaunch_game and sao_al and can get in the game with out Easy anti cheat loading but when I go on cheat engine I can not tick any boxes dose anyone know what's happened? I have picked the monitor on cheat engine as well and picked the game.

MattoShocko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MattoShocko »

I renamed the files but the cheat when I push * Enable * does not activate, I know that you have to deactivate the anticheat but I don't know how to do it.
Help?

Aceroi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aceroi123 »

Password please?

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

Enable doesn't work