Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

a_busy_man has an updated table here:
viewtopic.php?p=144195#p144195

The game released a little bit ago. I have one option that seems to work for me at the very start of the game in the first battle and second battle. It might need to be tested more to make sure it still works for everything.

Now, you need to bypass Easy Anti-Cheat and it's the same as for the game Fatal Bullet. You rename the launcher to something else and rename sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe. I also uninstalled my EasyAntiCheat from the setup menu. This allowed me to use CE and this table.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, etc)
Infinite SP
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use
EXP Multiplier
Infinite Skill Points
Equipped Buffs Max Out Parameters (Use for 100% Critical, Equip Pierce Weakness After Enabling)
No Crafting Material Requirement (Material Type Items)
NPC Trust Multiplier (Crafting Requests)
Crafting Skill Level Multiplier (Crafting Requests)
Weapon Proficiency Multiplier
Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit
Pointer to Shia (Money) (Found by Minicoops9)
Pointer to Skill Points
Pointers to Current Controlled Character Stats (HP, SP, STR, VIT, DEX, AGL)
Pointer to HIghlighted Item Editor (ID, Type, Qty and Many Item Parameters)

I plan on working on some more things, but this might take more time as I don't have too much time today to play. Also, let me know if this Damage Modifier stops working. I picked something that looked good to determine Ally versus Enemy.

EDIT 1.0:
I found time to add Infinite SP. Since I haven't heard that Damage Modifier stopped working, I'm using similar code to only affect allies for the Infinite SP also. I will plan to add a few more things as I have time to play today.

EDIT 1.5:
I found some more time to add a few more options. I have Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use and EXP Multiplier that seems to work for me. I also put in some pointers to Current Controlled Character stats such as HP, SP, STR, VIT, DEX and AGL.

EDIT 1.75:
I attempted to rewrite some code to allow for the table to work if you are using fearlessrevolution's cracked exe to bypass Easy Anti Cheat. Thanks to Zanzer for the example code in one of his tables to allow things to work with whatever process you are attached to.

EDIT 2.0:
I added in an option for Infinite Skill Points and a Pointer to Skill Points. Minicoops9 found the pointer to money and I added it to the table.

EDIT 2.1:
I found some issues with Damage Modifier and Infinite SP not affecting all allies, so I redid my logic. Please inform me of any issues you may find with these as you test out this new logic. It appears to keep Eugeo alive for me now. I fixed a bug in Infinite SP when adding custom skills to a skill you already learned. I added in a Highlighted Item Editor for Quantity and ID, but this only works on Consumables and Material items for now. There does appear to be an item type byte, but I haven't listed it. You can only modify items in the same class for now (like Healing Potion S to Healing Potion M). I also don't have an item list.

EDIT 2.25:
I reworked the logic for Damage Modifier and Infinite SP again. I hope this time it is good logic to determine ally versus enemy. Maybe 3rd time is charm for figuring it out. I'm removing EDIT 2.1, but the options are still here in EDIT 2.25. Please let me know if you still experience issues with Damage Modifier.

EDIT 2.5:
I researched a little for 100% Critical and the only thing I can come up with for now is Equipped Passive Skills Max Out Parameters. This affects really any passive skill you equip, so you could make yourself 100% evasion, etc with this. Enable the option and Equip Pierce Weakness for 100% Critical.

Now, I've been playing in the first area and Damage Modifier appears to work for me. I am now using the function table where only allies should have the specific function it is looking for I think. Anyway, I can try playing some more, but I'm hoping this will work. I haven't made any changes to this between 2.25 and 2.5.

EDIT 3.0:
I found some final time tonight to add a couple of things. First is No Crafting Material Requirement. This worked for most crafting that I was able to test, but still a few smithing recipes were not possible with this option still. I also improved the Highlighted Item Editor portion of the code to work with Weapons and Armor now and I also mapped out most of the Item Parameters you can modify on an item to make it super powerful. Probably this coupled with the Equipped Buff Max Parameter and you can have one greatly overpowered character. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5:
I didn't have much time to devote to gaming today, but thanks to all the help with static pointers, I came up with some multipliers. I have NPC Trust Multiplier and Crafting Skill Level Multiplier. These affect the stats when you are crafting with someone. I also have the heavily requested Weapon Proficiency Multiplier. I also was able to come up with Infinite Stamina. That's all in this update. I might have some more time tomorrow to try to finish perfecting some things. On the 14th, the Friends of Mineral Town game comes out and I plan on starting a table with that also. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.6:
I made a few changes to Highlighted Item Editor by request. It now works when highlighting from the Equip menu. I added in the Bonding pointer for the item (it appears to go to 10,000 max). Right after that pointer is the pointer that determines the character the bonding is for. I added in some other pointers dealing with attachments, but it is kind of hard to figure out exact id's that work. I'm removing EDIT 3.5 since it was recently added but everything is still here in this update.

EDIT 3.75:
I found time to get a Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit option working. To get out of the Arts Gauge mode once you start, turn the option off or run into some water according to my tests. Or keep it on and kill the enemy I guess.

EDIT 4.0:
I fixed the Buff Max Out Parameters to only affect Positive values. This appears to fix the problem with long delays after using a skill when you have the option on and something is affecting -delay. Now the option only maxes out positive values, so I think if an enemy puts a status down effect on you, it will stick now. Anyway, I don't have time to spend more time on this game, but do let me know if you notice any issues with the current options. Enjoy the table and the game!

EDIT 4.25:
The recent update broke a couple of pointers. I fixed them in this update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 4.25 file (Fix for Game Update 1.01A on July 17, 2020)
(33.84 KiB) Downloaded 3569 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 4.0 file (Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit, Equipped Buffs Max Out Parameters for Positive Values)
(33.8 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 3.6 file (Infinite Stamina, NPC Trust Multiplier, Crafting Skill Multiplier, Weapon Proficiency Multiplier)
(32.03 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 3.0 file (No Crafting Requirement, Improved Highlighted Item Editor)
(26.04 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 2.5 file (Equipped Passive Skills Max Out Parameters (Use for 100% Critical))
(16.15 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 2.25 file (Fix Damage Modifier, Infinite SP, Highlighted Item Editor for Consumable and Material)
(15.26 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 2.0 file (Infinite Skill Points, Pointer to Money and Skill Points)
(13.54 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
Launch_Game.CT
EDIT 1.75 file (Infinite Item Usage, EXP Multiplier, Able to Use fearlessrevolution's Cracked EXE to Bypass EAC)
(11.92 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 15 times in total.

BlueHole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by BlueHole »

It's working very well. :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Oh this is out, nice.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The game seems a bit grindy with its multiple leveling systems. Something like the usual EXP multiplier and maybe a proficiency multiplier for weapons would be great. Infinite item use to cut down on constantly gathering materials too.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the feedback.

I do plan on fleshing this table out with some more options, but it will be tomorrow USA time before I have time to look into more things.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

It works fine, though i just bumped into a crash while attacking a beetle, not sure if this was related to the table or just the game in general though.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

so to bypass anti cheat u need to rename the original Launch_Game and then rename sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

one you have to rename Launch_Game the other you can rename anything(which is which I can't remember I took a shot and got it right) you also got to go into the easy anti cheat folder and start up the setup and in the setup there is an uninstall button use it or at least that is what I did and it seems to have worked

khanghy93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khanghy93 »

Hi! I saw two launcher inside the folder. One is Launch_Game and the other is sao_al.exe. I did change the Launch_Game to Lycoris and the other to Launch_Game.exe. At the same folder I found the ESA folder. So i also uninstalled it. But every time I launch the game it keep saying no easy anti cheat. And it will automatically create the 2 older launcher again. Pls help!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

khanghy93 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:54 am
Hi! I saw two launcher inside the folder. One is Launch_Game and the other is sao_al.exe. I did change the Launch_Game to Lycoris and the other to Launch_Game.exe. At the same folder I found the ESA folder. So i also uninstalled it. But every time I launch the game it keep saying no easy anti cheat. And it will automatically create the 2 older launcher again. Pls help!
Rename Launch_Game.exe to sao_al.exe
Rename sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe

That should work. I expect a proper launcher 'crack' will appear at some point, probably from fearlessrevolution.

khanghy93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khanghy93 »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:31 am
khanghy93 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:54 am
Rename Launch_Game.exe to sao_al.exe
Rename sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe

That should work. I expect a proper launcher 'crack' will appear at some point, probably from fearlessrevolution.
Thank you so much!

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

well i found out the fishing profency is a simple 4 byte value just search the number e.g. the mastery is 6 search 6 then fish a bit more search it again if there around 4 addresses take the green address and change it to max 999 then fish and voila fishing maxed

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

As expected, trainer from fearlessrevolution is out and has a proper cracked Launch_Game.exe so no more need to rename anything.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to add Infinite SP. Since I haven't heard that Damage Modifier stopped working, I'm using similar code to only affect allies for the Infinite SP also. I will plan to add a few more things as I have time to play today.

It's in EDIT 1.0.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

1 question, this way I'm safe from the vac ban?