F1 2020 - 1.03-1.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 208

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.07

Post by Acido »

Still works on 1.08. No update necessary.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:14 am
Reputation: 7

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by xspeed »

Yeah it's seems it's working :)

Albertotremonti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Albertotremonti »

Hi, does anyone know how to modify the game memory to start online lobbies alone?

I was thinking on either changing the players count value or minimum required players

As soon as I scan the game or I change some value, it throws me out.

Any suggestion?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 208

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Acido »

Albertotremonti wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:36 pm
Hi, does anyone know how to modify the game memory to start online lobbies alone?

I was thinking on either changing the players count value or minimum required players

As soon as I scan the game or I change some value, it throws me out.

Any suggestion?
Anything online is protected by their anti-cheat system.

Albertotremonti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Albertotremonti »

Acido wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:19 pm
Albertotremonti wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:36 pm
Hi, does anyone know how to modify the game memory to start online lobbies alone?

I was thinking on either changing the players count value or minimum required players

As soon as I scan the game or I change some value, it throws me out.

Any suggestion?
Anything online is protected by their anti-cheat system.
Wouldn't it be possible to bypass the anti cheat?
If not possible, would it be possible to create an offline race without any AIs?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 208

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Acido »

You can't bypass it since it communicates with their servers for online modes.

If you just wan't to do solo racing, why not just do time trial or other such modes? Suppose you could also do a Grand Prix and just have all the AI getting Disqualified or crash.

Albertotremonti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Albertotremonti »

Acido wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:16 pm
You can't bypass it since it communicates with their servers for online modes.

If you just wan't to do solo racing, why not just do time trial or other such modes? Suppose you could also do a Grand Prix and just have all the AI getting Disqualified or crash.
i needed online since i'm a esports driver, so gp mode is different than multiplayer.

anyway, would be perfect to get all the ai disqualified if you know how to do it

mimipiq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by mimipiq »

Not sure if this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the grip level to 105/110% perhaps? As i've gotten slightly better at the game 125% is just way too easy now even on 110 AI, cheers.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:14 am
Reputation: 7

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by xspeed »

mimipiq wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:18 am
Not sure if this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the grip level to 105/110% perhaps? As i've gotten slightly better at the game 125% is just way too easy now even on 110 AI, cheers.
You can manually write 1.05 or 1.10 at grip lvl so it 105% or 110% :)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 208

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Acido »

Albertotremonti wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:21 pm
Acido wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:16 pm
You can't bypass it since it communicates with their servers for online modes.

If you just wan't to do solo racing, why not just do time trial or other such modes? Suppose you could also do a Grand Prix and just have all the AI getting Disqualified or crash.
i needed online since i'm a esports driver, so gp mode is different than multiplayer.

anyway, would be perfect to get all the ai disqualified if you know how to do it
If you set the AI Grip Level multiplier to 0 in the table they won't be able to race and will drive off the track and be disqualified after a little while.

PTD55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by PTD55 »

First of all, thank you for this table, it works perfectly. Is there a way to edit your teammate's/other drivers' rating in career mode?

mimipiq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by mimipiq »

xspeed wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:18 am
mimipiq wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:18 am
Not sure if this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the grip level to 105/110% perhaps? As i've gotten slightly better at the game 125% is just way too easy now even on 110 AI, cheers.
You can manually write 1.05 or 1.10 at grip lvl so it 105% or 110% :)
Ah thank you!

Mandela3000
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 am
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Mandela3000 »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:51 am
Current options:

Career:
--
Team Money
Perk Fund
Resource Points
Team Acclaim
Player Acclaim
Resource Gain Multiplier
Rivalry Data

Race:
--
Engine Power
Engine Wear
Grip Level
Tyre Wear
Tyre Temperature
Brake Temperature
Engine Temperature
Fuel Consumption
Energy Recovery System (ERS)
--

F1_2020.CT
could put the option cpu controls my car on my team

voann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by voann »

Hey I can't change the grip level and also the tyre wear. I can easily modify engine power tho

Why am I not able to change the grip and tyre wear? Grip level at 125% is too obvious I want to change it to 1.05 or 1.10 Tyre Wear to 0.90 or 0.85 can you help me out please Image

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 208

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03-1.08

Post by Acido »

Make sure you type it as a dot not a comma aka 1.05 not 1,05 also don't include the comment part into the edit box, only the actual number.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], churchofdeviance, dec1337, franz, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], velvetio