F1 2020 - 1.03-1.07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 195

F1 2020 - 1.03-1.07

Post by Acido »

Current options:

Career:
--
Team Money
Perk Fund
Resource Points
Team Acclaim
Player Acclaim
Resource Gain Multiplier
Rivalry Data

Race:
--
Engine Power
Engine Wear
Grip Level
Tyre Wear
Tyre Temperature
Brake Temperature
Engine Temperature
Fuel Consumption
Energy Recovery System (ERS)
--
F1_2020.CT
Game Version 1.03-1.07
(85.45 KiB) Downloaded 4880 times


How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Acido on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:52 am, edited 10 times in total.

HereToNote
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by HereToNote »

Thank you mate.

SmartHand
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:41 am
Reputation: 4

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by SmartHand »

Thanks !

Rameyuk
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:20 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Rameyuk »

Thank you!

It's interesting that the most requested cheat is the grip level.
I thought it would be My team money and R&D Points at least.

That being said, I can make edits to the money and R&D Points, but I don't know how to make that as a Cheat Table that will always work, since my experience that everytime I scan to look for those values, the memory addresses change. So saving a CT for it doesn't seem to be feasible since when you run the game again, the saved memory address would become useless anyway.

But maybe it's because I'm doing it the wrong way, I dunno.

York2016
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by York2016 »

It seems that the DX12 version of the game is still buggy for me, it crashes when i enable the table's (sole) option. I suppose i have to wait for the DX11 version then. idk why, but thats just how it is for me, i suppose.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 195

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Acido »

York2016 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:22 am
It seems that the DX12 version of the game is still buggy for me, it crashes when i enable the table's (sole) option. I suppose i have to wait for the DX11 version then. idk why, but thats just how it is for me, i suppose.
Sounds odd why it would crash for you. Try the new table.

Finished adding the same Race options as on 2019. Did not get around to starting on the Career / Team mode yet. Will look into it later.

Pegamixel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:39 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Pegamixel »

Thanks for the super fast support!

Quick question: Is the ERS recovery split into drain / refill like on the 2019 table?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 195

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Acido »

Pegamixel wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:31 am
Thanks for the super fast support!

Quick question: Is the ERS recovery split into drain / refill like on the 2019 table?
Affects only drain not refill.

Mas_Bar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Mas_Bar »

Hey Acido, thanks for you're hard work!

It was working, about 30 minutes ago, then the game crashed and everytime i try to enable table's option, game just crash. It happens in both in DX11 and DX12. Hope you find solution.

Thanks again.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 195

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Acido »

Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Hey Acido, thanks for you're hard work!

It was working, about 30 minutes ago, then the game crashed and everytime i try to enable table's option, game just crash. It happens in both in DX11 and DX12. Hope you find solution.

Thanks again.
Can you check that you have VEH Debugger selected in Cheat Engine Settings (Debugging Options) ?

Mas_Bar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Mas_Bar »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Hey Acido, thanks for you're hard work!

It was working, about 30 minutes ago, then the game crashed and everytime i try to enable table's option, game just crash. It happens in both in DX11 and DX12. Hope you find solution.

Thanks again.
Can you check that you have VEH Debugger selected in Cheat Engine Settings (Debugging Options) ?
Oh ok, it was not checking. I'll try again soon, thanks.

Noircogi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Noircogi »

Any hints on where to find the actual "My Team" money total?
Everywhere I can find it in the game, the display is rounded to about 4 significant digits.
I was easily able to find and edit the R&D points, and could do money if I knew how to display my non-rounded total.
Thanks!

York2016
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by York2016 »

My Team money is just a 4 byte value, best to do it at the start of the career. For me i started with 900k, so i searched for 900000 and it was only two values, change both to whatever.

DX11 version of the table works for me, DX12 does not. I think its just because my Rig doesnt like DX12 much at all or perhaps its because of the debugger, i'll check later.

Mas_Bar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Mas_Bar »

Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Acido wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Hey Acido, thanks for you're hard work!

It was working, about 30 minutes ago, then the game crashed and everytime i try to enable table's option, game just crash. It happens in both in DX11 and DX12. Hope you find solution.

Thanks again.
Can you check that you have VEH Debugger selected in Cheat Engine Settings (Debugging Options) ?
Oh ok, it was not checking. I'll try again soon, thanks.
Even with VEH Debugger cheked it's still crashing.

Denniej
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03 (Initial)

Post by Denniej »

Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Acido wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Mas_Bar wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Hey Acido, thanks for you're hard work!

It was working, about 30 minutes ago, then the game crashed and everytime i try to enable table's option, game just crash. It happens in both in DX11 and DX12. Hope you find solution.

Thanks again.
Can you check that you have VEH Debugger selected in Cheat Engine Settings (Debugging Options) ?
Oh ok, it was not checking. I'll try again soon, thanks.
crashes to desktop for me( dx12 + debugger) when i change tyre wear values, the rest of the options seem to work fine.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a_busy_man, Anglican, Darkedone02, David LionHeart, genuinefake, Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Rhark, RomanHladik, TMPCht