theHunter: Call of The Wild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zampetti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: theHunter: Call of The Wild

Post by zampetti »

Id vote that ctl3d32 made this table a single time purchase so we can support him and he keeps it updated, he for sure deserves it as this table is definitely the best cotw mod out there. If you ( ctl3d32 ) read this, let us know what you think, otherwise please let us know if you will not support this table anymore. thanks man

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tsjlih1994
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tsjlih1994 »

zampetti wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:00 pm
Id vote that ctl3d32 made this table a single time purchase so we can support him and he keeps it updated, he for sure deserves it as this table is definitely the best cotw mod out there. If you ( ctl3d32 ) read this, let us know what you think, otherwise please let us know if you will not support this table anymore. thanks man
He may just feel the same as this game hacker
AlexS wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:13 pm
(Google translation)

To all.
No need to remind me that you want to update because the table does not work on game version 2050156, I know that. I don't have game version 2050156, so I am not working on updating the table to that version. I have stable version 1939208 installed (for regular games) and another version 2007727 (for which I post updates). The game version 2050156 contains many errors, so I see no reason to install it instead of previous versions. At the same time, it occupies more than 70 gigabytes of disk space, so there is no point in installing it as a third copy of the game either.
If you want to play with this table, you can use game version 2007727, or you can update the table yourself to your version of the game, or you can patiently wait for my table update when the game developers fix bugs and release a new stable version.
I hope for your understanding.

turina3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by turina3 »

I´ve updated in steam from 1939208 to 2050156 and after that I started to have sound issues too much frecuently.
So I´ve rolled back to version 1939208. (I had a backup of the game)
New version of the game seems broken.

darkclouds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkclouds »

If someone could just throw together the highlight animals table... that would be all I want. Honestly a video/tutorial on how to make it myself would be preferred... but I'd settle for just that script. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the patch may not be for a while considering Avalanche Studios just said they're going on vacation.

Foul_Buccaneer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Foul_Buccaneer »

Hello, can we have an update for this table pretty please?

James2997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by James2997 »

I managed to update quite a bit. The ones in red are not working, and I could not find the new location that gender is stored, so it will not highlight the heavier males in red. Also, if you spot an animal the cheat highlight will go away until you shoot it.

EDIT: Found the gender address, now it will label the gender of your choosing in red when they are the percentage of the max weight of your choosing.

Game version: 2071465
Attachments
theHunterCotW_F.CT
NEW
(149.57 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
theHunterCotW_F.CT
OLD
(100.68 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

soft17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soft17 »

James2997 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:44 pm
I managed to update quite a bit. The ones in red are not working, and I could not find the new location that gender is stored, so it will not highlight the heavier males in red. Also, if you spot an animal the cheat highlight will go away until you shoot it.

EDIT: Found the gender address, now it will label the gender of your choosing in red when they are the percentage of the max weight of your choosing.

thank you <3

pommy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pommy »

James2997 wrote:

Works! Thank you!

freedom117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by freedom117 »

Amazing

killertxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by killertxe »

James2997 wrote:

I LOVE YOU MAN, KEEP UPDATING THE HIGHLIGHT SCRIPT 100% WORTH.

Marcin_89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marcin_89 »

Nobody can update the trailer ? ;/

shawnpenn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shawnpenn »

Any update?

killertxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by killertxe »

shawnpenn wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:33 am
Any update?
? no need for update, you should check this, it's working for the most recent update

THU SEP 02, 2021 11:44 PM 7 commentary before this one

perspicacious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perspicacious »

James2997 wrote:

FYI, the inventory capacity thing is bugged — you can't dismantle structures if your true capacity is still beyond the maximum.

Marcin_89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marcin_89 »

Animal AI doesnt work, Sneak data doesnt work and highlight animals doesnt work aswell :/