Rival Stars Horse Racing : Desktop Edition Repack- Hoodlum

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deniselutgerink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rival Stars Horse Racing : Desktop Edition Repack- Hoodlum

Post by deniselutgerink »

Hi, the money cheat did work but I have a problem... I got the infinite loading screen when I try to breed a horse.
Everything else works perfectly, I have the Repack and did everything you said. I looked for the answer online but I can't find it anywhere...
Do you have any idea what the problem is?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ndck76
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ndck76 »

deniselutgerink wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 pm
Hi, the money cheat did work but I have a problem... I got the infinite loading screen when I try to breed a horse.
Everything else works perfectly, I have the Repack and did everything you said. I looked for the answer online but I can't find it anywhere...
Hi. I recall having this issue as well ages ago. Solution is to turn off your cheats after each race especially the sprint. Use it only in the race and disable it when you have completed the race. Money cheat is to be used once and then disable it. Don't leave the cheats running.

deniselutgerink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deniselutgerink »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:51 pm
deniselutgerink wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 pm
Hi. I recall having this issue as well ages ago. Solution is to turn off your cheats after each race especially the sprint. Use it only in the race and disable it when you have completed the race. Money cheat is to be used once and then disable it. Don't leave the cheats running.
Thank you! The problem was indeed that I let the money cheat on :) I don't use the sprint cheat, but if I do I won't butcher it. Again thank you for the fast reply!

gorsan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gorsan »

you can change main level of horses
and main level of stats (not actual stats)
4 byte search