Desperados III

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Desperados III

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table I made for Desperados III on Steam.

It contains an AOB script so it might work (or not) with other versions.

The table includes an auto-attach LUA script, so I signed it to avoid prompts when opening the table.

It will try to find the right process every 5 seconds and attach (but not enable!).

The AOB script includes:

- God mode; no comment

- One hit kill; no comment

- Move Speed Mod; allows you to scale the move speed of your characters.

- Detection Speed Mod; allows you to scale the detection gain rate of enemies.

- Detection Forget Speed Mod; allows you to scale the detection drain rate of enemies.

Also available via CEShare.

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDesperados III.CT
(32.92 KiB) Downloaded 955 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Desperados III

Post by SunBeam »

This is the one kind of game that I don't want to cheat in. I like the Tactics genre, loved Commandos series, Desperados 1, Helldorado, etc. and played them without cheats. Honestly, the need to cheat in this game - aside from whatever people would say regarding preference - is only for Badges and Steam achievements. Which I associate to some "makes me feel better to have gotten everything in this game" stance. That's my opinion. Other than that I got no real sense of accomplishing anything for cheating in this game. No challenge, considering the plethora of games nowadays. But sure, if it's another bullet on your notch, fine by me :)

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Desperados III

Post by Tristan »

I agreed. I even started DIII in Desperados difficulty and I'm still enjoying it. I've been a fan of RTT since the first entry in Commandos series. This is the kind of game that makes me laugh when I fail and encourages me to try again. Or maybe it's just me and my cultural things (I'm Japanese). My only complaint is the game might stutter if I play in fullscreen and move/pan the camera sometimes. But it's not an issue exclusive to this game. It's known issue of Unity. I kind of wish Mimimi use UE4 instead.

The only "cheat", if it were really a cheat in the first place, that I need for this game is to turn off or disable UI/HUD. I can play a level for at least 1-2 hours and the persistent UI/HUD makes me worry about my monitor.

I'm not trying to say nobody needs a table. To each their own. It's just my personal opinion and preferences.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Desperados III

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Tristan, post: 140502, member: 155"]

I agreed. I even started DIII in Desperados difficulty and I'm still enjoying it. I've been a fan of RTT since the first entry in Commandos series. This is the kind of game that makes me laugh when I fail and encourages me to try again. Or maybe it's just me and my cultural things (I'm Japanese). My only complaint is the game might stutter if I play in fullscreen and move/pan the camera sometimes. But it's not an issue exclusive to this game. It's known issue of Unity. I kind of wish Mimimi use UE4 instead.

The only "cheat", if it were really a cheat in the first place, that I need for this game is to turn off or disable UI/HUD. I can play a level for at least 1-2 hours and the persistent UI/HUD makes me worry about my monitor.

I'm not trying to say nobody needs a table. To each their own. It's just my personal opinion and preferences.

[/QUOTE]

I've got like 2 or 3 types of games I don't cheat in AT ALL: RTTactics, stealth games (it's a nice challenge to sneak by and make us of tools/environment; see Thief series) and games with a nice story (e.g.; Homeworld series). Other than that.. if the game is pure crap, I genuinely "speed" it up with simple hacks. The ones I post are basically damaging/destroying the game, but who care, right? :D :D I almost end-up never using those scripts I code.. Oh wellz, trying not to troll this topic much :P

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Desperados III

Post by Csimbi »

Hence the short list of cheats ;-)

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Desperados III

Post by ODimm »

[QUOTE="Tristan, post: 140502, member: 155"]

[/QUOTE]

Hi!

this table has a toggle UI

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12792/post-139158[/URL]

probably you can also use the [B]thisisnotsupported | [B]honorless [/B][/B]- look at Fantomas posts for more infos!

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Desperados III

Post by Disillusioned »

I'd mostly use a cheat table for setting the timer to below the speedrun requirement. I really don't like doing speedruns in this kind of game, it just doesn't lend itself well to that sort of play... with my ability anyway. This genre for me is all about taking my time and solving the puzzles, not rushing everything.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Desperados III

Post by SunBeam »

Disillusioned, post: 140641, member: 3395 wrote:
I'd mostly use a cheat table for setting the timer to below the speedrun requirement. I really don't like doing speedruns in this kind of game
...yet you crave badges and achievements. Which confirms exactly my point :) Badges and achievements are like the newest iPhone 20S. Everyone wants it :D

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Desperados III

Post by Disillusioned »

Yep. I'm a bit of an OCD completionist, gotta tick off all the checkboxes. I did the first level with the speedrun medal and it was torture, so I'd rather not have to go through that with every level.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Desperados III

Post by SunBeam »

Disillusioned, post: 140707, member: 3395 wrote:
Yep. I'm a bit of an OCD completionist, gotta tick off all the checkboxes. I did the first level with the speedrun medal and it was torture, so I'd rather not have to go through that with every level.
Finally one who doesn't go bonkers on me: "who you calling OCD? you're rude, fuck you" :D That's what I usually get.

aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Desperados III

Post by aquaphx »

thanks for the table.. i'm really horrible at his game.. i'm on early chapter (that contains 6 missions), one mission can took me 1,5 hours with a lot of reloading.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's how you play RTT games. You plan a lot, do a lot of trial and error and reload a lot :) You don't suck at the game, it's how it's supposed to work.

aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aquaphx »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:58 am
^ That's how you play RTT games. You plan a lot, do a lot of trial and error and reload a lot :) You don't suck at the game, it's how it's supposed to work.
yeah i love the game and planning but sometime it make me desperate iii, the bridge chapter took me 2 hours and then i decide to use cheat lol and that's on beginner level :lol:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I played the game 3 times. First to enjoy the story, next to try things other ways, last only on Desperado mode, as you basically earn a lot of stuff in one go (badges, mostly). What I realized is the only differences are some extra AI here and there, in some places of missions AIs are swapped (e.g.: a normal Gunman with a Longcoat) and lastly, view cone gets yellow-red a bit faster. But by then you should have already mastered your own fast reflexes :D