Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

@ShyTwig16: thx for replying (appreciated), but do me - and espec. yourself - a favour and do not respond to such requests. If they are too lazy to do a bit of reading (and using their head), I can't be bothered either...
(fyi: i'm not questioning their capabilities; that's another discussion entirely 8-) )

@jakosogiantoro:
1) upload 2 ptrscreens; one showing the 'killing anti-debug' window when finished, and one showing the CE table itself.
2) provide info: your cpu & RAM (is hyperthreading enabled ? - see earlier posts related to this ~ there might be some in ACU topic as well), game version, drm = Steam/uplay ? Crack ?
3) and yes, this game can be problematic on some configurations; not just with CE... Do read all pages, as most discuss this particular issue... ?!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Velo13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velo13 »

Hi. My game has been glitched with Perks. Im trying to finish perks with cheat table but i couldn't do it. Nothing happens when im trying to complete my perks. Can you help me?

Velo13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velo13 »

If you tell me what to do only with perks option, i would be very thankful. I dont know anything about cheating with the tables.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I hope that you did read the Readme on how to do that...? anyways:
1. set 'Allow to run: Enabled' ~ then click the script's 'Build Perks List...' checkbox
(it can take some time 30-60s to build that list; CE might seem to hang)
note: there are no descriptions (yet) for them resp. perks !
2. copy/paste the list into Notepad (for ease of access)
3. follow instructions in readme file
notes:
a) if the perk is of the sort (on/off ~ 0/1), then this won't be an easy task...
b) if your perk is in proximity of a more recognizable/searchable value, find that one first. usually your perk's 'address' will be close as well (but no guarantee)...
ps: this list will "renew" with every save_load, mission_change/andwhatnot. iow build the list when you actually want to update a perk...

still no go: how about uploading an image for me to check...

Before anything: make a backup of your latest save files !

Velo13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velo13 »

Finally i could change the value of the Road Rage perk. But the problem is nothing happened in the game and it stuck at 25/25. So annoying

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^still no go: how about uploading an image(s) for me to check... ?

Velo13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velo13 »

Here it is:
[Link]

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ luckily for you there is something like "google translate"... (kahrolası :cry:)

anyways, see here: [ ]. so it works fine on my side. either you have some issue with your save file, did something wrong while trying to set the perk or... no idea.

what i can suggest, is you try to "reset" that perk by: (see last image)
a. lowering it to '24'
b. set (bottom) 'completed =3) to '1' (which will set top completed to '1' automatically)
c. perform/hit the perk while playing... and hope the game will pick it up...

ps: it is never a good idea to manually set it as completed (which actually applies to any AC game, or Mad Mad, or ...etc)
Set a challenge/perk "1 less" and perform the final act(ion) yourself (ensuring the game takes proper care of everything)

Velo13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velo13 »

Man, in a word, you are fantastic. You beat out UbiSupport with that :D Thanks for your attention

LoneStar2911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneStar2911 »

I can't figure out how to use the perk section of this. I want to max out all the perks, but I guess I'd have to look up their codes somehow and change the values.... or something.... I don't really understand. I read the read-me and still don't understand. A step-by-step walkthrough (with perhaps examples?) would be appreciated.
(Otherwise, as of July 4, 2021, this cheat table still works!)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Nope, it does NOT "max out" all of them perks at once; you'll have to do this per perk (as it was intended)...
For instructions, just read this page on how to do things...

Tip: select a perk with "target values" that can easily be identified, to get the hang of it...

LoneStar2911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneStar2911 »

Suddenly, whenever I try to load the cheat table (Enable cheats -> Collecting Info), it makes the game crash. It was working fine for days and days... now the table is unusable. :(

Once the pop-up page gets to:
=> You can close this window now...

> pUIMapCheck1: [142B40558]

and the cheats are shown in the Cheat Engine window, the game promptly closes itself.

"Note3: some users reported erratic enabling of the antidebug script (see topic details), but it seems that - in a particular case - this was caused by enabled Hyperthreading (~ BIOS & AMD cpu). The script reported more then the "normal <50" threads (basically doubled the total number); and disabling still catched 50+ threads..."
I don't know if that has anything to do with my situation. The pop-up goes through 78 things. A few times, I've seen it go through 115+ things. I don't use AMD anything.

Edit/Update: I've gone ahead and disabled Hyperthreading in my BIOS options, and I've tried changing the affinity and priority of the game and the cheat engine in the Task Manager with no change. The game keeps closing itself when trying to load up the cheats.

Another Edit: Eh... I got it working again somehow. Seems it just works when it wants to. I've since finished the game. So, thanks for the cheat table.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

"...Cheat Engine window, the game promptly closes itself": yep, that means the antidebug routine did not get killed (or at least one such routine is still running"... btw: i'm even surprised you could use the table w/ hyperthreading active?!
(i've got reports of 2 other gamers not able to use the table for this reason; intel & amd)

anyways: if it DID work until a few days ago, then something MUST have changed on your side?! Like win_update (i hope you are not running w11), ubi_update (not using plus+, are you?), BIOS setting change_Update, loading up some resident tooling, andwhatnot...?
bottomline: there is not much i can do for you here; except maybe to upload your game exe so i can compare with my version(s) for possible differences...
btw2: after disabling hyperthreading, do you still get 50+ threads showing? (and yes, it can go all the way up to 115+; the process stops as soon it finds the antidebug routine).

ps: i could refer you to #sunbeam's post (see post 1), to check this out for yourself; but this stuff is not your "daily bread".

-EDIT-: just saw your 2nd edit. 1) phew :) 2) what makes it run in some cases?

LoneStar2911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneStar2911 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:18 am
2) what makes it run in some cases?
Once, I got it to run after loading in the game and fast travelling, and then activating the CT. But that only worked once. I tried it several times after that without success.
Towards the end of the game, I switched from Windowed Borderless to Full Screen and that seemed to have fixed any issues I was having with the CT.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for the tip; might be a possible solution. i will definitely keep this in mind !
ps: i've added an additional option (hardcoded) to the anti-debug routine; allowing it to parcour the whole threadlist (and not just stop upon finding the 1st (?) one). however: i vaguely recall having tested this scenario as well; iow will probably not solve the issue this way...
ps2: my guess is - with hyperthreading enabled (or cpu-supported) - the game initiates several of them anti-debug routines; managed by their own threads at different mem_locations. unfortunately, my cpu does not have HT feature, so can't test this... to be continued... :)