Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tiryth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Tiryth »

Hey, I'm getting an error when I try to launch the script to kill the antidebug process. It has been working before but for the past couple of days the table doesn't activate.

I open my game, load my save, walk around, pause, and then open the table and activate it, and the pop-up gets stuck on "One moment, please... processing..."

The error I get from CE is <<Lua error in the script at line 10:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:35: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'addrUIicon')>>

I'm using CE 7.1, Steam version of the game. It all worked a few days ago :/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I checked that script, and it fails on an aobscan:
getStaticAddr("8B 42 44 8B 4A 48",-9,"pUIMinimapMgr",2) <= can't seem to find this, so can not add +0x60...
-- assume at least one iocn record with correct VFT ref within 1st 10...
local addrUIicon = readPointer(getAddress("[pUIMinimapMgr]")+0x60)

I can't check it here/now; so something for this evening/weekend. Did Steam exe got updated in any way? upload your exe for me to download, so that I can verify with exe versions I have...

btw: this small piece of code has nothing to do with the anti-debug kill... bummer :) It is needed for Teleporting; if you can do without that for the time being, say so and I'll explain how to comment out that part (if you know how, then basically the last part of that Lua section need to be made "inactive" using { }...

Tiryth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tiryth »

AFAIK the .exe hasn't been updated in any way. I don't use the teleporting feature often (it's easier to get around in Syndicate than other games) so I'll comment out that part of the Lua script. Which lines are they?

Here's the exe:
[Link]

Tiryth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tiryth »

Nvm... commented out those lines (39-51). Script works fine now. Thank you!! I'll avoid teleporting for now.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ excellent... +1 for you :)

anyways: I'll add a check on that routine, skipping it when nil/0. And do an additional checkup to see if i could run through the whole range anyways... I'll pm you when done...

ps: also verified your exe, and corresponds with the Gold edition. So it is related to your current progress status somehow...? problem is: I can't use a save_copy of yours - to test - as it is probably linked to your accountID... (which you never give out !)

jesima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jesima »

i open up the file

shows me that
whatsa next

jesima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jesima »

what is next after opening the file ACS_Varia_v2.7_Released

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ something went wrong with your image; but either a) you do not see any files inside the rar (use 7z or winrar 5+) or b) you do not know what the pw is (check OP again then)...

heyitssebass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heyitssebass »

Hey, sorry if this is reviving a dead post but I'm having a weird problem with this. It was working fine for me all day yesterday (04-03-21) (with the exception of a couple crashes, which is fine I read the readme and it said that could happen) and it worked once for me today for a few hours. When I went to replay a memory (because I messed up one of the objectives and thus didn't get 100%) it crashed partway through. So I re-start the game and CE after going into the map and pausing when the save was finished loading and I am getting the message that the anti cheat was killed but the actual cheats aren't dropping down and the "Enable Cheats..." script box unchecks itself. I've tried several times and have rebooted my PC as well. I have no idea what changed in what I was doing or why it would suddenly just not work at all. I signed up for the site just to ask for help, I have no idea how to upload a screengrab to show what I mean. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this work, it would be great. Thanks!!!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you can not - as far as I know - upload images. instead, just upload to imgur (or similar), and post the link here.
as for your problem:
a) you can load that save & play the game fine; without CE attached/enabled? based on your explanation, I'm getting the idea that your save got corrupted... basically: play that mission without ce, and then try thereafter...
b) which game vs are you playing: latest version ? steam/uplay? cracked perhaps?
c) right-click the 'Collecting info' script to see if it shows an error; get me prtscrn from that one if it does...

ps: i also hope you make regular game save backups...?!

heyitssebass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heyitssebass »

Hi thanks for the reply! To answer your questions:

a) save is not corrupted. I can load and play just fine without CE attached.
b) got the game from steam, it's fully updated to the most recent version
c) i right clicked the collecting info script and the first line in the context menu is <<155:offset too big>>
Last edited by heyitssebass on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

i've sent you a pm...

ShadowGaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowGaming »

What is the password? Wanna try it out but the folder requires a password. Also, looking to test The Division 2 one as well for CE. And no, not for PVP.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ShadowGaming wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:54 am
What is the password? Wanna try it out but the folder requires a password. Also, looking to test The Division 2 one as well for CE. And no, not for PVP.
The password is right with the download, pw is short for password. Plus this has been asked and answered about every 20 posts.

jakosogiantoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakosogiantoro »

sorry im newbie. i just wanna ask when i already in game and opened up cheat table my game crash when finish killing scripts ?? please someone can help me ??