Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by legendary »

Sheesh, its been happening WAY more today. I got it to work the very first try, but on a random teleport I got stuck in a wall so I tried to fast travel out, and when I tried to fast travel, nothing happened, so I tried to teleport again and it crashed the game, and i am now on attempt 20 something to get it working and it just crashes right after pressing activate cheats. Same thing, it runs through all the processes, says that it killed anti cheat, but insta crashes the game. I am wracking my brain trying to think if I am doing anything differently today than I was yesterday, but I just cant get it to work. I tried turning uplay offline, ive tried with it online. Ive even tried not even opening uplay, and just going to program files and double clicking the game launcher itself, and nothing works. It just crashes every single time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendary »

Okay, sorry for the multiple posts, but I am posting this just in case anyone else has a similar issue(very unlikely but just in case). What I figured out to work pretty much every time, is if I am having that issue back to back, restarting the computer and trying again helps a lot. The best success I have had is when I actually use Uplay Online, instead of Offline. Before running CE, i do something in the game first, i.e. run around, throw a knife, zipline to a roof, etc. Doing something that changes values of the character in game rather than just standing still and doing it as soon as the game loads. Once I have done something in game, I press ESC, to see the menu, then back out and go to the map. Then press window key to tab out and go to the folder with the CE. Opening CE, clicking the first 2 boxes and waiting about 30 seconds. After a bit, i THEN click the third box(forgot what it said specifically) but clicking the third box opens 3 more boxes, the 3rd of which says "enable cheats". Once it runs through the processes it always says killed, and usually keeps the game alive if I follow the above steps. Then once it says activated I run around in game again and do something else to change in game values again. That seems to be the best way to have consistent success. Hopefully this can help someone that has the same issue I did of always killing the anti cheat but sometimes crashing the game

ToMaDrO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ToMaDrO »

What´s the password?

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

ToMaDrO wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:23 am
What´s the password?

sss57
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sss57 »

Yeah, in my case it seems to get stuck at the Enable Cheats step. It shows "One moment, please...processing..." and it doesn't go further. So I'm guessing it will never work for me.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^@sss57: if nothing is shown in that window shortly after that message, then a) you've tried to enable while NOT ingame (save not loaded yet) or b) your exe is different.
So: if b) then tell me which version (number) you are using (uplay or steam ?); and/or are using a cracked vs (should not make a difference though)... you can also upload your exe somewhere for me to download/check...

@xXLashkeXx: thx for the support (and as my GF always says: "it's fridge thing all over again") :)

sss57
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sss57 »

Hi, Paul, thanks for the quick reply. I'm playing the cracked CODEX version. I will try to enable it while not ingame and let you know if this resolves the issue.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ You misread my comment: you HAVE to be ingame before running the script(s). And another thing: you need to use CE v7.x+ ! (if you use a prev version, that "anti"-script will not run either (see my readme))

ps: Codex only hacked uplay_loader, if I recall well (so table should work just fine)...

sss57
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sss57 »

I was ingame each time I ran the script (save fully loaded and even played a bit before trying to activate it). And I use CE 7.2, so that's not the problem. Maybe it's just bad luck, it's the first time a table isn't working for me. :D

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^i've sent you a pm...

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Majestic13 »

This table is very well made. Kudos to you.

I still dont understand how to edit the perks tho. I copy paste the perk value. changing the "total" and "actual". But when I go in game the "actual" change back to 0.

EDIT
Nvm, I got it working. I found out the real perk is the one that have the same "total" value as the perk in game. So now I only change that one and it work. The only problem is I dont know which one is which when 2 perks required the same amount of "total" value to achieved.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "which one is which when 2 perks...": same here :), and it is on my todo list...
that said: I should check it, but i guess you could change the 'Actual' value differently in relation to the others; then run the script again...

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Majestic13 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:13 pm
^ "which one is which when 2 perks...": same here :), and it is on my todo list...
that said: I should check it, but i guess you could change the 'Actual' value differently in relation to the others; then run the script again...
Thats true.

Btw its fine. Its an old game anyways and its still work because ubisoft never update it anymore. Your table is already good enough for me. More than I can ask for. So thank you!

negnoodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by negnoodles »

Thanks for this. Was wondering if you have any plans on adding outfit unlockers and/or item unlockers? Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ @negnoodles:
* outfits: [ viewtopic.php?t=8543 ] (from #translu)
* items: it is on my todo list (I know how they keep record, but haven't got my head around it yet ~ is planned for all AC titles btw ~ don't hold your breath :))