Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hktr92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by hktr92 »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:07 pm
hktr92 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:02 pm
so.. the password of this archive is...? I couldn't "hack" it hahah.. even if it's obvious, it still didn't work.

sorry to annoy, I'm not in the mood of hacking xD
I would suggest looking a bit closer.. the password is in the OP and yes it does work.
lmao, i'm feeling so stupid rn :-D i can blame on the drank beers. cheers, mate. you've been helpful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ErsterImChat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErsterImChat »

I would suggest looking a bit closer.. the password is in the OP and yes it does work.
[/quote]

I still cant finde the Password. Any Help?

ErsterImChat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErsterImChat »

I still cant find the Password. Help pls im lost

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

ErsterImChat wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Really? You can't see this??

ErsterImChat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErsterImChat »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:07 pm
hktr92 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:02 pm
so.. the password of this archive is...? I couldn't "hack" it hahah.. even if it's obvious, it still didn't work.

sorry to annoy, I'm not in the mood of hacking xD
Hmm i when i accept the LUA Thing at first start i get a undefinden Lua Error

ErsterImChat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErsterImChat »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm
ErsterImChat wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Really? You can't see this??
Sry i was focused on the Text above xD

ErsterImChat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErsterImChat »

Okay, i tried the 2.3 version and this version works

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@ErsterImChat: I no longer respond to 'what's the "àç!'è§&'é" password' request, and for this reason: [viewtopic.php?p=165544#p165544 ] (I did rate my colleague #eTheBlack for his persistence though ;) )

That said: for anything else, I do respond, so: based on your feedback, I assume that v2.4 did not enable for some reason. there is no "real" difference - script_wise - between v2.3 & v2.4 (apart from the new features - being the new gui & challenges list). Of course I want to know why (or what) it is not working exactly ?! (especically since following updates will be based on v2.4 obviously). If/when you return, mind providing some more info here?
(again, i assume that you did accept to run the script at startup; if not, several of the cheats will not work either later on...)

fyi to all readers/gamers: any "non-pure" uploaded CT table will be password-protected (introduced some time back as security measure @FRF). and i'm sure they all differ per topic... :oops:

legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendary »

Im sorry if this is dumb, I really did try it, however the instructions are a little unclear to me. It says click the .CT file(which I did) then click the PC icon(which I did) and then the instructions kind of stop. Once clicking the PC icon, I selected the game, and clicked open. Then it just says to change numbers from 0 to 1 or check the boxes. Well, when I click open on ACS nothing appears. I assumed the "check boxes" meant to click the boxes in the .CT file that opened, but it just froze the application. I also tried hitting scan within cheat engine, and it froze that application. Im not sure what to do once cheat engine is open.
*EDIT* disregard. After closing the game and reopening it, I got it to work. I still couldnt figure out how to work the cheat engine, but you mentioned any other trainer should work so I opened mine, and it worked after going through the initial step of your program. Thanks!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I gather from your post, that you are "indeed" a beginner in the CT arena. And the fact that you already took some initiative to get you going, deserves my vote :) Unluckily for you, you started with a 'more complexe' game to start your endeavour here...

As a rule of thumb:
1. launch your game first, and get as far as ingame (for ACU and ACS in particular, it is even better to pause the game next)
2. double-click the CT table (like you would with any Word/TXT/andwhatnot-file). when prompted to 'execute the lua script', you select [Yes] (not every table will do that, but all my tables will...)
3. once loaded - and this can differ per CT table - either the game 'attaches' automatically; or you'll have to do this manually [File ~ Open process]
4. once that is done, you can now start enabling cheats (some/most with <script> entries). if everything is handled nicely, you'll see values appearing/showing up... (note: in some cases, you might need to swap back ingame, and then return to the table to get them updated !)

5. but overall: CE tables will be intimidating at first - they are not "as slick" as them trainers out there - but once you get the hang of it, you'll get used to it pretty quickly; believe you me :) (and yeah: we all have to go through this process...)

Now for ACS specific: this game makes use of an anti-cheat mechanism; hence the "extra" hurdle. But I see you took 'it' nicely, so have fun... (with my/any table/trainer for that matter)

legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendary »

Sometimes it will work for me, and other times it instantly crashes the game. Any idea what I can do to avoid the random crashes? In ReadMe, I saw that it said it can crash, but it sounded like thats when it either works 100% of the time, or it will not work at all. Im not sure why its random for me. I have to close out ACS, and Uplay, then reload them both a few times to get it to work

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ the only times it could/can crash in my situation, is when using teleport (almost) constantly (f.e. to collect them chests, and such). Apart from that, hardly; but then again I have not really played the game in full, except for testing purposes.

As stated in my readme: only load the table when in-game (and best pressed Tab to get to map): this seemed to me the safest/fastest way 'to kill the anti-cheat'... And of course, you can also try to play without trainer/table just to see if it actually runs stable at all on your pc?!
Tip: try to reproduce the 'crash': if you can not pinpoint the problem, there is very little we can do for you... And based on your feedback, try to run this 'offline with local saves' as well...

legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendary »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:35 am
^ the only times it could/can crash in my situation, is when using teleport (almost) constantly (f.e. to collect them chests, and such). Apart from that, hardly; but then again I have not really played the game in full, except for testing purposes.

As stated in my readme: only load the table when in-game (and best pressed Tab to get to map): this seemed to me the safest/fastest way 'to kill the anti-cheat'... And of course, you can also try to play without trainer/table just to see if it actually runs stable at all on your pc?!
Tip: try to reproduce the 'crash': if you can not pinpoint the problem, there is very little we can do for you... And based on your feedback, try to run this 'offline with local saves' as well...
So what I do, is run the game,(I have better luck when I just load the game itself without going through Uplay), load the save, and I noticed in two different areas of Readme, you mention to use the map, and it works better if you go to the menu after that, so I do both just to be safe. I open the map, then press escape twice to get to menu, then load the CE. Sometimes it works, sometimes it instantly crashes. The game definitely works without it, as I was using it before I could figure out your instructions. I did notice that it will crash if I teleport repeatedly, but thats an easy fix, I just dont do it that often. The main issue is that it either works fine, or the instant I hit activate cheats, the game crashes. On a side note, I did notice that using a trainer causes more issues than just using your CE Table(which I was finally able to figure out by the way :) ) so now I am just using your CE table and everything works fine. its just that random occurance where the game either works or it crashes instantly.

If you havent heard of that issue, its not a big deal. This is an old game and a free cheat engine to use with it, so I cant be picky lol. Just thought I would check if anybody had some insight as to how I could avoid it

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ You probably have misinterpreted my comments, or I did yours. Anyway: once the 'anticheat' script ran - and reported that it got "killed" - you can just start playing; you do not have to return to Main menu, or anything like that. The reason I have mentioned the map (and/or menu) is simply because - during my testing - this would run the script faster (like 5s versus 15s, or something).
Bottomline: most important part is to go ingame, THEN enable the main script, which should/must kill the anticheat routine. Once that is done, you are... euhmm... fine 8-)

btw: thx for reporting back; that info might be usefull to others...

legendary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendary »

I think you misunderstood me as well. Everything works fine, until I run the Anti Cheat, and it runs through all the processes and says "killed" every single time, however there are random times, where right after it says "killed" it just auto crashes the game. sometimes it works, and sometimes it crashes, however 100% of the time, it does say "killed"
*EDIT* I also saw you mentioned running it offline with local saves. Do you mean the game or the CE? Either way, I didnt know offline was an option