Hardspace: Shipbreaker [2021-12-21] [v.0.7.0.215906] (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CaptainFluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hardspace: Shipbreaker [2021-12-21] [v.0.7.0.215906] (Steam)

Post by CaptainFluffy »

Can we get an update please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

Here's my updated table with just a few options. The good news is that it uses the mono features so these scripts shouldn't require updating if the game updates in the future.

* Cutting Tool: No Heat
* ThrustController: Full Fuel (actually 100 fuel, so it won't look full if you upgrade it, but it won't go down)
* TetherController: Max Tethers (actually 20, so won't look full if you upgrade it, and you see 19)
* CurrencyInstance: Always Add (when you spend any 'currency', it actually adds it instead of subtracting. Good for Lynx Tokens, repair kits, parts for the ship you fix in your terminal, etc.)
* GAmeSessionTimerData: No Timer Change (freezes shift timer)
* SalvageAcceptorVolumeBase: Always Correct (allows salvaging anything in the furnace and processor, might not work for putting non-barge items in the barge)
* DemoChargeController: At Least 20 Demo Charges (should always have demo charges)

EDIT: Updated to include a cheat that will initialize all new ships with no pressure the first time you go into the bay with them. I only wrote it and tried it in one game session so I'm not sure it will be very reliable since the code can change. Also it is an AOB scan cheat because the point exists about 0x4e00 bytes into a very long method so it might take a while to enable when you click it, just be patient.
Attachments
Shipbreaker.CT
(333.3 KiB) Downloaded 836 times
Shipbreaker.CT
(231.98 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

jgoemat wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 1:54 am
Here's my updated table with just a few options. The good news is that it uses the mono features so these scripts shouldn't require updating if the game updates in the future.

* ThrustController: Full Fuel (actually 100 fuel, so it won't look full if you upgrade it, but it won't go down)
* TetherController: Max Tethers (actually 20, so won't look full if you upgrade it, and you see 19)
* CurrencyInstance: Always Add (when you spend any 'currency', it actually adds it instead of subtracting. Good for Lynx Tokens, repair kits, parts for the ship you fix in your terminal, etc.)
* SalvageAcceptorVolumeBase: Always Correct (allows salvaging anything in the furnace and processor, might not work for putting non-barge items in the barge)
* DemoChargeController: At Least 20 Demo Charges (should always have demo charges)

EDIT: Updated to include a cheat that will initialize all new ships with no pressure the first time you go into the bay with them. I only wrote it and tried it in one game session so I'm not sure it will be very reliable since the code can change. Also it is an AOB scan cheat because the point exists about 0x4e00 bytes into a very long method so it might take a while to enable when you click it, just be patient.
I've been getting these errors when trying to enable all the functions. Errors go typically like this.

edit, nevermind it was fixed with the mono I forgot to do that.

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

is there a way to freeze durability for tools? i know the older tables used to have that but i cannot find it here.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

jgoemat wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 1:54 am

I know this is an old title, but seeing as it's unlikely to see updates that will break the trainer again, is there any possibility of getting it updated? Looks like none of the cheats are working anymore for the tables I can find.

Specifically, I'd love to see the "deposit anywhere" cheat revived. This one is one I can't seem to find anywhere in any other trainers.

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

poster55 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:18 pm

I know this is an old title, but seeing as it's unlikely to see updates that will break the trainer again, is there any possibility of getting it updated? Looks like none of the cheats are working anymore for the tables I can find.

Specifically, I'd love to see the "deposit anywhere" cheat revived. This one is one I can't seem to find anywhere in any other trainers.
Here's an updated table. I think the only cheat you need for salvage is the 'SalvageAcceptorVolumeBase:IsCorrectSalvageOption', but I included the other three. I don't think the barge works right though. My other favorite is 'New Ships Have No Pressure'. Got a test one that might prevent reactor meltdowns. I tried some others to prevent breaches and fire, but I don't think they work right.

The way I wrote most of the cheats they shouldn't need updating anymore. Part of the early code is allocating stack space for the function and that's likely to change. But I didn't need the whole instruction with the offset, just the first couple of bytes from it for the jump. I changed to use readmem when I needed to continue the function and only restore the 5 bytes for the jmp. A lot of them just set a value and return and don't need a jmp to allocated memory now. The 'New Ships Have No Pressure' is the main cheat that uses AOB, but even that I found a pattern that excludes offset and it just nops a conditional jmp.
Attachments
Shipbreaker_Simple.CT
(97.83 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

Rx33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rx33 »

jgoemat wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:51 pm
Here's an updated table. I think the only cheat you need for salvage is the 'SalvageAcceptorVolumeBase:IsCorrectSalvageOption', but I included the other three. I don't think the barge works right though. My other favorite is 'New Ships Have No Pressure'. Got a test one that might prevent reactor meltdowns. I tried some others to prevent breaches and fire, but I don't think they work right.

The way I wrote most of the cheats they shouldn't need updating anymore. Part of the early code is allocating stack space for the function and that's likely to change. But I didn't need the whole instruction with the offset, just the first couple of bytes from it for the jump. I changed to use readmem when I needed to continue the function and only restore the 5 bytes for the jmp. A lot of them just set a value and return and don't need a jmp to allocated memory now. The 'New Ships Have No Pressure' is the main cheat that uses AOB, but even that I found a pattern that excludes offset and it just nops a conditional jmp.
Is there a way to maximize the tether strenght to pull the entire ship to the furnace for faster completion?

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

Rx33 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:46 pm
Is there a way to maximize the tether strenght to pull the entire ship to the furnace for faster completion?
I spent a little time trying to figure it out and couldn't. I think there's some code somewhere in the physics processing that I can't find.