Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CelestDaer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by CelestDaer »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 140328, member: 259"]

This game has issues relating to RAM and has Denuvo layered on top of it. To try a few settings: Make absolutely sure you're on cheat engine 7.1, ensure that you have VEH Debugging on, and lastly both the compendium and have all items options aren't turned on by ticking the box, as it says on their description you double click the value section and select have all in the drop down. Ticking the box essentially means you're freezing something or constantly writing something. If you're constantly writing either option you're dumping thousands of bytes into the game as its trying to load, so that's going to give you some issues. Lastly, if you have an anti virus active, that will 100% not play nice with cheat engine so ensure you make an exception in it, or turn it off all together.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't have VEH on... I didn't even know that was a thing. I did have 'all items' ticked, didn't realize that would upset the system. I don't have an anti virus on as far as I'm aware, and I do have 7.1. I'll check that VEH fixes it in a little bit.

Edit: So far, that appears to be the issue I was having. I haven't run into any other freezes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by CelestDaer on Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Rickyn227 »

[QUOTE="Anglican, post: 140295, member: 1173"]

You need to find the chest that spawns a shadow. It's always constant on Yukiko's dungeon on the fifth floor.

[/QUOTE]

Damn that's what I was doing, guess my RNG just sucks ass.

Jackuza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Jackuza »

Does anyone know how to get the Persona Editor to Populate, I'm using the base Izanagi on Yuu but none of my Personas seem to be populating any of the boxes. It works perfectly for the Party Persona Editor though had no issues with that.

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Rickyn227 »

[QUOTE="Rickyn227, post: 140353, member: 7403"]

Damn that's what I was doing, guess my RNG just sucks ass.

[/QUOTE]

Just to add to this I have no idea why but I get chains on the 13th chest, if anyone else runs into this problem just do it legit until you hit chains and check what chest count you're at.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Impala »

[QUOTE="Rickyn227, post: 140378, member: 7403"]

Just to add to this I have no idea why but I get chains on the 13th chest, if anyone else runs into this problem just do it legit until you hit chains and check what chest count you're at.

[/QUOTE]

Literally the first attempt at setting to 12 it worked

Life saver, set to 12, went to yukiko castle 5 opened the first chest, chains, reaper on next

Tried 100s of times at 20

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/KJfZ0lE.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Impala on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crowmeister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Crowmeister »

[QUOTE="JokeZ, post: 139955, member: 21899"]

Open Cheat Engine and click on Add Address Manually then paste that address in.

[/QUOTE]

As a followup to the previous question, after pasting it in I do get a value and the value sometimes increases after combat. I'm assuming it's the amount of voice-lines heard. But how do I increase it to get the achievement?

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by JokeZ »

[QUOTE="Crowmeister, post: 140427, member: 12865"]

As a followup to the previous question, after pasting it in I do get a value and the value sometimes increases after combat. I'm assuming it's the amount of voice-lines heard. But how do I increase it to get the achievement?

[/QUOTE]

Double click on value and change it to 249, go back into the game and have Rise say a line you don't have

Crowmeister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Crowmeister »

[QUOTE="JokeZ, post: 140449, member: 21899"]

Double click on value and change it to 249, go back into the game and have Rise say a line you don't have

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I assumed that would be it, however the value was incredibly high for me, something like 4000000.

But changing it to 249 and doing a few battles got me the achievement, thanks!
Last edited by Crowmeister on Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Crowmeister, post: 140480, member: 12865"]

Thanks, I assumed that would be it, however the value was incredibly high for me, something like 4000000.

But changing it to 249 and doing a few battles got me the achievement, thanks!

[/QUOTE]

You probably added it as a 4byte value. It's more than likely stored as a 2byte. Be careful when you add addresses manually because if you edit over it's allocated space you can hit the value next to it. Chances are you edited your progress on another trophy as well.

fatexploit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by fatexploit »

I couldn't find this anywhere in the thread, but does your party gain 2 form and skill that comes with Max S.link when use S.link cheat?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="fatexploit, post: 140524, member: 43533"]

I couldn't find this anywhere in the thread, but does your party gain 2 form and skill that comes with Max S.link when use S.link cheat?

[/QUOTE]

I would assume no. There's manual flags that have to be flipped for stuff as specific as that. If you want their 2nd rank persona, just use the persona editor to change its form. Otherwise, lock your progress to 99 and your time and just burn through their ranks in one sitting.

johnstate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by johnstate »

in the game i can finally switch out party members. unfortunately for me, the Battle Stats Scan seems kinda wonky?

my party consist of: Main Character, Chie, Yukiko and Kanji. when i tick the sub options (HP) in Battle Stats Scan it affects Chie, Yukio, Kanji and Yosuke.

is there a way to get the appropriate character stats?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

I've gone ahead and reuploaded all the versions of the table lost in the forum move. Please let me know if anything isn't working.
johnstate wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:56 am
in the game i can finally switch out party members. unfortunately for me, the Battle Stats Scan seems kinda wonky?

my party consist of: Main Character, Chie, Yukiko and Kanji. when i tick the sub options (HP) in Battle Stats Scan it affects Chie, Yukio, Kanji and Yosuke.

is there a way to get the appropriate character stats?
It seems to change their values depending on what party members bring so making it work for every single party variation isn't something I'm willing to do at the moment. Use the highlighted party member option to properly get everyone's health/sp for now.

SKNLunatique
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SKNLunatique »

Could you clear something up? For the girls you can enter a relationship with, could you make it easier to discern whether you are dating them or not. Like "Friends" for the friend zoned girls and "Girlfriend" for the romanced ones.

Also, I had a forced restart and I have to reset all the values so I'm not a cheater (in the romance sense) and I'm concerned that may have botched Ai's one (The Moon)...

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

SKNLunatique wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:16 am
Could you clear something up? For the girls you can enter a relationship with, could you make it easier to discern whether you are dating them or not. Like "Friends" for the friend zoned girls and "Girlfriend" for the romanced ones.

Also, I had a forced restart and I have to reset all the values so I'm not a cheater (in the romance sense) and I'm concerned that may have botched Ai's one (The Moon)...
Just revert their rank to the one where you make the choice to date them or not. Redo the conversation and select if you want to romance them or not to redo the flag. This game has hundreds of flags and I'm not going to go through and find every single one.