Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tale
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Post by Tale »

Is there a trick to using the 'One Hit Kill' modifier?
I couldn't seem to get it to work. Tried it on a reaper and several other monsters in Kanji's dungeon but one hit did NOT kill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

how does the slink editor work? what are the values for making slink rank and so on?

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

is this work on Rev. 2023? the 100% drop don't work, or because i use the leaked free denuvo one?

Thanks

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

yhawkz wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:40 pm
is this work on Rev. 2023? the 100% drop don't work, or because i use the leaked free denuvo one?

Thanks
The table is for legit Steam version and it is REV 2008 currently.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:38 am
how does the slink editor work? what are the values for making slink rank and so on?
My table option is a multiplier for the points that get added when you spend time with them or answer questions a certain way. A bigger multiplier and you rank up faster, but you still have to spend time with them and the maximum is you rank up every event.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

One small issue. I used the table to try to remove a specific item, but there's no choice to select it.
There's 'Quantity to Add', 'Item Type for Adding All Items of Specific Type', 'Perform Adding All Items of Specific Type', 'Perform REMOVING All Items of Specific Type', Specific Item for Adding a Specific Item', 'Perform Adding Specific Item', and 'Perform REMOVING Specific Item'.

There are only two options for removal and no drop-down list of items to specifically remove.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

kvh wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:04 pm
One small issue. I used the table to try to remove a specific item, but there's no choice to select it.
There's 'Quantity to Add', 'Item Type for Adding All Items of Specific Type', 'Perform Adding All Items of Specific Type', 'Perform REMOVING All Items of Specific Type', Specific Item for Adding a Specific Item', 'Perform Adding Specific Item', and 'Perform REMOVING Specific Item'.

There are only two options for removal and no drop-down list of items to specifically remove.
Use the same dropdown for Adding an item, but just choose the Remove option when you are done choosing what you want.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Thank you so much! You're amazing!

mpakaliaros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mpakaliaros »

To make the trainer work for rev.2023, go to pointers for yen for example, right click on it and browse memory region. Close that window then right click on yen again and this time recalculate new adresses. If the offset has a number like -20000 click change and the trainer should update all adresses.
Checked with money and social stats and they work.

Edit: Tried to reproduce it and it doesn't work so i'll share the updated trainer I saved earlier today.

Edit2: Most of the scripts still don't work. Always Crit, 6 cards, 6 picks work. All pointers also work.
I don't know how to fix scripts so that's all I could do.

Edit3: I suggest people abandon the site. STN and Sunbeam are manipulating posts, deleting them, changing users' accounts and passwords to make them seem innactive and do whatever they want with their tables. Search in reddit cheatengine for alternatives.
P4G rev 2023.CT
DrummerIX's trainer updated for Rev.2023
(97.44 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
Last edited by mpakaliaros on Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:49 pm
kvh wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:04 pm

Use the same dropdown for Adding an item, but just choose the Remove option when you are done choosing what you want.
Beautiful, DrummerIX! I was able to remove the Mori Sake from my inventory and Quest 3 was activated. Then I readded the Sake to complete the quest. So it is now completed from my Quest list! Thank you again for the great table!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mpakaliaros wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:52 pm
To make the trainer work for rev.2023, go to pointers for yen for example, right click on it and browse memory region. Close that window then right click on yen again and this time recalculate new adresses. If the offset has a number like -20000 click change and the trainer should update all adresses.

Edit: Tried to reproduce it and it doesn't work so i'll share the updated trainer I saved earlier today.

Edit2: Most of the scripts still don't work. Always Crit, 6 cards, 6 picks work. All pointers also work.

P4G rev 2023.CT
Using the pointers you found i started updating the table to work with the rev 2023 of the game, here is my current table (WIP).
It's a work inprogress, some scripts doesn't activate/work yet, and some may crash, but the vast majority of the table should be working now, including adding/removing items etc.

The table has been made by Drummer IX, i only updated some pointers/scripts to the new executable, so if you want to thank someone thank him first.

Enjoy

Edit 1 :
And don't complain when a table maker doesn't want to update a table for a specific version he doesn't use/have, he already spent hours of his personal time to give something for free to the community, and all you manage to do is to take 5 seconds to post an usually badly writen post to complain.
Be respectfull and comprehensive, nobody owe you anything on the internet, thanks them when they give but don't cry when they don't.

Edit 2 :
And before someone make a comment about my bad writing skills, english isn't my native language so i have some kind of excuse :p (but still sorry if i am hard to read)

Update 1 : New pointers to the list of Persona so you can edit their level, xp and stats.
It may not work, if it doesn't then i will have to search for the pointer during runtime :o
Attachments
P4G_DrummerIX_Edit_8-5_(updated_by_acecel_for_game_rev_2023)_update1.ct
(134.06 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
P4G_DrummerIX_Edit_8-5_(updated_by_acecel_for_game_rev_2023).ct
(103.81 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by acecel on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

lamecat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lamecat »

acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 pm
mpakaliaros wrote:

P4G rev 2023.CT
Using the pointers you found i started updating the table to work with the rev 2023 of the game, here is my current table (WIP).
It's a work inprogress, some scripts doesn't activate/work yet, and some may crash, but the vast majority of the table should be working now, including adding/removing items etc.

The table has been made by Drummer IX, i only updated some pointers/scripts to the new executable, so if you want to thank someone thank him first.

Enjoy

Edit 1 :
And don't complain when a table maker doesn't want to update a table for a specific version he doesn't use/have, he already spent hours of his personal time to give something for free to the community, and all you manage to do is to take 5 seconds to post an usually badly writen post to complain.
Be respectfull and comprehensive, nobody owe you anything on the internet, thanks them when they give but don't cry when they don't.

Edit 2 :
And before someone make a comment about my bad writing skills, english isn't my native language so i have some kind of excuse :p (but still sorry if i am hard to read)
Thanks bro! I've been stuck in rev2023 CT for days, this really helps a lot!

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX you are as AWESOME as always :D
Could I please request for an option? "Persona Abilities Editor" for us to freely adjust what ability we desire for each MC Persona and MC's friends.

Thanks a million DrummerIX!! :D

knur004
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by knur004 »

HanLiem wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:18 am
DrummerIX you are as AWESOME as always :D
Could I please request for an option? "Persona Abilities Editor" for us to freely adjust what ability we desire for each MC Persona and MC's friends.

Thanks a million DrummerIX!! :D
For first thing - modyfing MC personas abilities, just use "add all items from specific category" and add all skill cards, then use those to add whatever ability you want

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 pm
mpakaliaros wrote:

P4G rev 2023.CT

Enjoy

Edit 1 :

Edit 2 :

Update 1 : New pointers to the list of Persona so you can edit their level, xp and stats.
It may not work, if it doesn't then i will have to search for the pointer during runtime :o
So exactly which scripts don't work?