Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found an issue with the Allies Have All Passive Skills that I fixed in update 5.75. I also think perhaps Always Critical is working for enemies also, so I will spend some time trying to find a fix for that later. I have replayed the game watching all the cutscenes and almost back to where I was.

I tested the Growth 3 while replaying the game. It appears to work fine for me, but I wasn't using the Character EXP as well. I do believe the game has code that modifies experience based on level. If you use the EXP Multiplier, you will always be high level and the game is always increasing your EXP for Growth 3.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

akakbash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akakbash »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 139860, member: 1466"]

I found an issue with the Allies Have All Passive Skills that I fixed in update 5.75. I also think perhaps Always Critical is working for enemies also, so I will spend some time trying to find a fix for that later. I have replayed the game watching all the cutscenes and almost back to where I was.

I tested the Growth 3 while replaying the game. It appears to work fine for me, but I wasn't using the Character EXP as well. I do believe the game has code that modifies experience based on level. If you use the EXP Multiplier, you will always be high level and the game is always increasing your EXP for Growth 3.

[/QUOTE]

I don't use character exp multiplier but still get too much exp with growth3

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

[QUOTE="akakbash, post: 139875, member: 19496"]

I don't use character exp multiplier but still get too much exp with growth3

[/QUOTE]

You could just change the inactive persona exp multiplier to a float value of 0.25 to match normal exp gains.

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

can you please add "get exp when party member not in active"? is it possible?

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 139860, member: 1466"]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry DrummerIX, "Always Critical" is not working for BOSS battle, at least, it is not working when rescue Yukiko.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hey DrummerIX, can you help extract just the victory cry passive for all allies?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Can you find romance flags so I can romance everyone to see the cut scenes but then disable them before valentines to see the good ending?

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

"Alway critical" is working for some boss --- other BOSS ( 矛盾の王 ) located at Yukiko City 7/f and secret boss - 刈り取るもの (look like "death king")
Last edited by gahqm on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent some time playing the game today, so haven't spent too much time on options. I did manage to fix the Inactive Growth 3 Multiplier. I believe it should now give the desired multiplier in this update. I also modified it to allow going to level 99 in one battle if you set a multiplier high enough. The game did have code that limits EXP gain to 99,999 per battle, but I changed it to 9,999,999 per battle. I added in an option for Social Link Progress Multiplier. This helps level social links faster, but it still appears to be a one level increase per event. It feels like this game is just leveling social links and your statuses apart from the battle portion of the game, so I think the table is mostly feature complete. I still need to work on a couple of options to work better.

It's all in EDIT 6.5.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Drummer can you make shuffle time persona stats increase cards also apply to teammates persona?

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Is it possible to make every chest spawn the Reaper? It's really hard trying to farm that dude.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to do a little more work on the table. I added in some pointers that help with various trophies. Most require 50, so setting those to 49 and doing one more will give you the trophy. The weakness trophy requires 100, so setting it to 99 and doing 1 more will give you that one. I fixed Infinite Yen to work when purchasing Persona's from the Compendium. I added in an option to always get 6 cards from Shuffle Time (That's the max you can get). Lastly, I modified the All Allies Get All Passives to allow the option to only get the Victory Cry passive if you only want that instead of all of them. You just set the option under it to On to enable that.

It's in EDIT 7.0.

Saikyoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saikyoh »

Is there a way to tweak the critical hit damage modifier separately from the basic damage modifier?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.25:

I think there are too many issues with the EXP Multiplier, so I'm removing it for now. It wasn't working that well. If you need to level up, just modify your EXP manually and fight a battle. To kind of compensate, I added an option for Persona Minimum Stat Up with a default value of 5. This sets the stat up when you level up to the minimum you specify if it's below that. With this option, you don't need too many level ups to have a powerful Persona stat wise. I think I'm going to restart my game and test some of these new options to see if I like how it plays with them.

Deisuke94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deisuke94 »

Hi I would request if it possible so instead of opening 22 chest for spawning the reaper.just be able to trigger it right away after opening 1 chest thanks. I have myself tried to find the value but it is a no good.