Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Would 100% Item Drop Rate be possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

Is there any way to edit a persona in your party? Just curious.

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

NVM I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Egeslean05 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Awesome work!
Last edited by Azure on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Infinite Item was enabling for me just now. The options do take more than a few seconds to enable as I think the game has many static addresses, so the module size is big.

I put in an option for Always Guard Status in EDIT 2.5. I'm hoping this helps with enemies attacks against party weaknesses.

I haven't had much time to do a whole lot in the game, but will try to find more time.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The previous versions did enable, they just didn't stop the decrease of items. I'll try the new version later tonight. Takes a while to get through the waifu-sim parts of the game.

Edit: Items are still decreasing, wandering around the second dungeon and used snuff souls and I'm down from 4 to 1 now (after a few uses). Medicine and Soul Drop also decreased, but I'm well above the minimum level on those, so I'm not sure on the behavior those should have. Haven't found a key chest yet.

Edit 2: Oddly enough I may have gotten it to work, I toggled the script off and on again, and it started working, but with the previous value I put in, not the default 10 value. So I don't know if I need to cycle it once, or I just need to wait to turn it on once I'm in a dungeon. Some experimenting might be in order.

Edit 3: Chest keys still decrease :(
Last edited by Sauce on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I figured a couple more things out. Added in a Character EXP Multiplier. I think it's working on Main Character and other characters. It doesn't appear to affect Main Character Persona. I also added in a Always 8 Tries for Shuffle Time. This helps you get Sweep Bonus every time with the option on.

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER] those items work for me except for Chest Keys. Which version of the game do you have? It does go down on the screen, but if you refresh the screen, it's at the minimum amount I set for me. What minimum amount do you set?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 139557, member: 3324"]

The previous versions did enable, they just didn't stop the decrease of items. I'll try the new version later tonight. Takes a while to get through the waifu-sim parts of the game.

Edit: Items are still decreasing, wandering around the second dungeon and used snuff souls and I'm down from 4 to 1 now (after a few uses). Medicine and Soul Drop also decreased, but I'm well above the minimum level on those, so I'm not sure on the behavior those should have. Haven't found a key chest yet.

Edit 2: Oddly enough I may have gotten it to work, I toggled the script off and on again, and it started working, but with the previous value I put in, not the default 10 value. So I don't know if I need to cycle it once, or I just need to wait to turn it on once I'm in a dungeon. Some experimenting might be in order.

Edit 3: Chest keys still decrease :(

[/QUOTE]

yea item still goes down but once you use them to go to 0 it refrewshes to 10 or whatever number you set it to...except the chest keys

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER] I'm running the US English Steam version [Rev 2008], as far as I know they haven't released any patches for it, so unless Steam is just not updating the game for me, I'm up to date. I've been setting the minimum at 25, mostly because I couldn't remember how the weapon guy worked, and if the chest keys worked even once, I wanted a buffer.

When I toggled the option off and on mid dungeon, it suddenly started working, and using an item from the menu bumped it up to 25 (even though the option was now set to 10).

In all honesty the only item I'm really trying for infinite of are the chest keys, the rest are just happy coincidences in testing.
Last edited by Sauce on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I may be wrong but I think chest keys are stored in a seprate value since when i looked I could not find them in the inventory.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The keys are listed in the regular inventory, whether or not they're stored there as far as the game is concerned is a different matter.

DaBa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaBa »

I tried to find the values for social stats, but after two hours of trial and error I couldn't find a single one for any of the stats... Maybe somebody with more experience than me will figure it out.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[USER=43129]@DaBa[/USER] have you tried [USER=259]zachillios[/USER]'s excellent table?

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12819/[/URL]

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated Infinite Item Usage to affect Chest Keys in EDIT 3.25. Made it a special case.

AsiaArgento
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AsiaArgento »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 139581, member: 3324"]

[USER=43129]@DaBa[/USER] have you tried [USER=259]zachillios[/USER]'s excellent table?

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12819/[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

Also... You can combine both... However, I would be careful... Game did crash for me thanks to using a hold on yen...