Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Post by Chrisfearless »

[QUOTE="peterandu, post: 140935, member: 36476"]

Anyone doing quests ? Tried to do all the quest but unable to talk with one of the quest person (quest no.3 in the samegawa river, unable to initiate conversation). Is it related to cheat engine being activated or is it just me ?

[/QUOTE]

Hm unlikely. I used Drummers table through my playthrough and I have that one. I know a bit vaque but keep in my mind some quests have preconditions like "weather", "spoke to person xy before", "day of the week", "has gardening, fishing, shrine state" etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a133555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Post by a133555 »

this is great, thank you!

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

peterandu wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:31 am
Anyone doing quests ? Tried to do all the quest but unable to talk with one of the quest person (quest no.3 in the samegawa river, unable to initiate conversation). Is it related to cheat engine being activated or is it just me ?
I have the same problem. That guy appears at the tiver. The option to talk to him appears when I approach him. BUT when I press the action button, the conversation does not initiate. And I have played the game without the cheat engine or a trainer.

My guess is that I used the trainer to give myself items, maybe one of them is preventing me from activating the quest...

peterandu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterandu »

peterandu wrote:
It seems that because i use the add all expendables, it somehow also add the quest item needed which makes it bugged because i already have the unique item before getting the quest, it would seems that i would need to delete the item using save editor ? Anyone knows how to use it ?

kurogane1031
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kurogane1031 »

Hi all, does anyone experiencing crash when Growth 3 option is turned on? If yes, how do you solve it?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

peterandu wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm
peterandu wrote:
It seems that because i use the add all expendables, it somehow also add the quest item needed which makes it bugged because i already have the unique item before getting the quest, it would seems that i would need to delete the item using save editor ? Anyone knows how to use it ?
Try EDIT 8.5. I added in options to remove items from your inventory under Inventory Options.

JinxMaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JinxMaster »

Would there be a way for the map for the dungeons to be revealed. it would make it a lot easier to find the stairs and traverse floors.

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:08 pm
peterandu wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm
peterandu wrote:
Try EDIT 8.5. I added in options to remove items from your inventory under Inventory Options.
DrummerIX, I am still new to Cheat Engine. So I have to ask for help: how do we use the "Remove Item" option? Thanks!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

newvelaric wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:07 pm
DrummerIX, I am still new to Cheat Engine. So I have to ask for help: how do we use the "Remove Item" option? Thanks!
You have two options, select a category of options to remove and hit the Perform REMOVE option under it. This removes all items of a specific category.

The second option is to remove a specific item, you pick the item in CE and hit the Perform REMOVE under it. This just removes the item you specified.

These are in the Inventory Options section.

pandasaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandasaurus »

frikmc0099 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:40 pm
hi, sorry for bother and for the bad english, but I am new with cheat engine and when I use the PG4CT. file i can only mark the box of the pointers cheats but the scrip ones I can't activated them. i really appreciate if any one can help me
i have the same problem, bc i have no idea to use cheat engine's scripts. can anyone help me? :cry:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

pandasaurus wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm
i have the same problem, bc i have no idea to use cheat engine's scripts. can anyone help me? :cry:
I'm not sure if a tutorial video will help, but try this video.

The basic premise is to open Cheat Engine and you can open the table but you also have to attach to the game process for things to work. For this game you choose the Persona 4 Golden process.

pandasaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandasaurus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:09 pm
pandasaurus wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm
I'm not sure if a tutorial video will help, but try this video.

The basic premise is to open Cheat Engine and you can open the table but you also have to attach to the game process for things to work. For this game you choose the Persona 4 Golden process.

ofc i did that before. i try pointers option and it working just fine. i want to add specific item so i choose that option but idk what to do bcs it doesnt do anything. pls help :cry:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

pandasaurus wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 pm
ofc i did that before. i try pointers option and it working just fine. i want to add specific item so i choose that option but idk what to do bcs it doesnt do anything. pls help :cry:
Go to the option above it where you specify the item you want added. You can press Enter to get a drop down of available items. After you choose one, then it should work if you enable the Perform Adding option. You just first have to choose which item you want in the option above it.

memetholic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by memetholic »

Is there any way to modify the amount of unique lines for Hardcore Risette Fan achievement? Or is it impossible due to them being, well, unique? I really can't be bothered to do another playthrough just to get them all.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

memetholic wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:54 pm
Is there any way to modify the amount of unique lines for Hardcore Risette Fan achievement? Or is it impossible due to them being, well, unique? I really can't be bothered to do another playthrough just to get them all.
Just use the option in the drummer's table to fuse a persona to get an achievement, its that easy