Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
karkas132
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by karkas132 »

so apparently if you use the EXP multiplier cheat it will not allow the main character to unlock his extra persona slots at the right levels if theres a way to remedy this that would be insanely helpful

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to add 3 things in this update. One is 100% Item Drop. Another is to set the flag to give yourself 12 Persona Slots. Lastly, an option to allow fusing of Persona regardless of your current level. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 4.0.

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

Drummer can you add something that could make the fishing in this game easier? It's a pain

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

you are amazing Drummer! =)

frikmc0099
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frikmc0099 »

hi, sorry for bother and for the bad english, but I am new with cheat engine and when I use the PG4CT. file i can only mark the box of the pointers cheats but the scrip ones I can't activated them. i really appreciate if any one can help me

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some more time today to add a couple more things. One kind of makes you overpowered, but it was easier to give all passive skills instead of certain ones. This one is called Allies Have All Passive Skills. These skills are mainly the HP, SP, Auto-Status skills as well as the Victory Cry skill which will refill you HP and SP after a battle. The other option I was able to make is All Inactive Persona Have Growth 3 Skill And Growth 3 EXP Multiplier. This automatically gives all your Inactive Persona the Growth 3 skill and you have the option to have an EXP Multiplier for this effect. You can set the multiplier to 1 just to have the base Growth 3 skill active. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 4.5.

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

The Inventory Options cheat is so awesome, thanks so much for the update [USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER] ?

MasterPanda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterPanda »

First off: Thanks for your dedication, you're awesome [USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER] !

Second : It's not a big deal, but I kinda miss the "reveal current Map" effect from the shuffle bonus ....

or am I thinking of P3(FES)? I could have sworn it was in P4 too....

Anyway, could you do something about that with your Cheatengine magic?

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

amazing work !!!

any chances we can get something for the Hardcore Risette Fan achievement :)?

akakbash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akakbash »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 139759, member: 1466"]

I found some more time today to add a couple more things. One kind of makes you overpowered, but it was easier to give all passive skills instead of certain ones. This one is called Allies Have All Passive Skills. These skills are mainly the HP, SP, Auto-Status skills as well as the Victory Cry skill which will refill you HP and SP after a battle. The other option I was able to make is All Inactive Persona Have Growth 3 Skill And Growth 3 EXP Multiplier. This automatically gives all your Inactive Persona the Growth 3 skill and you have the option to have an EXP Multiplier for this effect. You can set the multiplier to 1 just to have the base Growth 3 skill active. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 4.5.

[/QUOTE]

In my case the passive persona exp multiplier still works as x10 even if i set it to 1. Do i need to freeze it?
Last edited by akakbash on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

cittino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cittino »

The character EXP multiplier doesn't seem to work

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I put Always Critical in EDIT 5.0. I attempted to fix the Growth 3 option.

solose7en
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by solose7en »

can u make the exp multiplier for the whole party? thx again for your hard work

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have most requests done for battle type options. I haven't played much of the life-sim portion of the game and I think zachillos table has many of those options.

I might add a few of those options on my table just because I like to figure things out with game code. For now, I will restart from the beginning of the game and try to play through some.

I added in an option for a multiplier to Status Up events. This is a multiplier when adding to your Courage, Diligence, Knowledge, Understanding and Expression statuses.

I found this in a guide:

There is no way to confirm how the Exp system works as of this version of the guide, but here is what is assumed to be the Exp system. Enemies drop a fixed amount of Exp. Party members and Personas will obtain the same amount of Exp if they are the same level. They obtain more Exp if lower leveled, and less if higher leveled.

So, I think it is by design that the Growth 3 Multiplier seems to increase by more than 1.0 if your Persona's are low level. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'm reverting my change that divides things by 8 in this update.

It's in EDIT 5.5.
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

Hey quick response to your Growth 3 Option.

I used character exp multiplier with value of 2 and Growth 3 with a value of 1.

i got around 120 exp from a fight, and both character and main persona got double exp, but the non active personas got like 1K exp so about 10 times the exp. and those non active ones were not lower level than others, maybe 1 level behind. so something is not working right with that as of now.