Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get started on Persona 4 Golden late this evening. I am trying to skip ahead to get to some battles.

I have some pointers to Main Character HP and SP so far. Will try to work on some other basic options as I progress. This game takes some time to get to the meat of the game.

Options so far:
Script for Infinite Yen/Yen Multiplier
Script for Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Script for Infinite SP
Script for Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use/Sell
Script for Allies Always In Guard State
Script for Persona Minimum Stat Up
Script for Always Able To Pick 6 Cards Shuffle Time
Script for Always Get 6 Cards During Shuffle Time
Script for 100% Item Drop
Script for Have 12 (Maximum) Persona Slots Available
Script for Can Fuse Persona Regardless of Level
Script for Allies Have All Passive Skills (Mainly HP,SP,Auto-Status and Victory Cry)
Script for All Inactive Persona Have Growth 3 Skill And Growth 3 EXP Multiplier
Script for Always Critical
Script for Status Up Multiplier
Script for Social Link Progress Multiplier
Script for Freeze Time
Script for Getting A Specific Achievement When Fusing Persona
Script for Inventory Options (Adding/Removing a Specific Item or Adding/Removing All Items of Specific Type To Your Inventory)
Pointers to Main Character HP,SP
Pointers to Yosuke HP, SP
Pointers to Chie HP,SP
Pointers to Yukiko HP, SP
Pointer to Yen
Pointers to Status (Courage, Diligence, Knowledge, Understanding, Expression)
Pointers to Trophy Tracking

EDIT 1:
I played some more and have Pointers to Yosuke HP and SP. I also added in a script for Infinite Yen/Yen Multiplier and Damage Modifier. I haven't had much time to test everything, so if you have issues with Damage Modifer, let me know. It appeared to work in 1st level of the castle.

EDIT 1.5:
I have Infinite SP added and Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use

EDIT 1.75:
I modified Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use/Sell to work when selling items. I tested it at the weapon shop and it works when selling materials and things.

EDIT 2.0:
Had some time this morning to fix Infinite Item Usage. There appear to be multiple places the code uses depending on the item when using an item. I think I have most of them. It works for me with the battle items that deal damage now. I also added in Chie's HP and SP pointers.

EDIT 2.5:
I was able to add in some EXP Pointers for the first 3 characters as well as an option to Always Be In Guard state. I thought this might help with attacks enemies do that party members are weak to, but I haven't replayed the first couple of bosses to find out if it works. It does appear to affect damage received, so the game thinks you are in guard state with the option on.

EDIT 3.0:
I figured a couple more things out. Added in a Character EXP Multiplier. I think it's working on Main Character and other characters. It doesn't appear to affect Main Character Persona. I also added in a Always 8 Tries for Shuffle Time. This helps you get Sweep Bonus every time with the option on.

EDIT 3.25:
I researched how to make Chest Keys Infinite as well as the other items that was working. Now Infinite Item Usage affects Chest Keys.

EDIT 3.5:
I didn't have a chance to play much today, but looked into some Inventory Options. I want to thank the author of the P4G Save Game Editor. His code lists items with their ID. I borrowed this list and manipulated it for my code options. I have the ability to add any specific item to your inventory or a specific category of items. I tested the category with Skill Cards and successfully received the achievement for turning in all skill cards when I went to Velvet Room and turned them all in. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.75:
Another quick thing I was able to do is fix the Infinite SP to work outside of battle now. I will try to work on more requests tomorrow as I have time.

EDIT 4.0:
I found time to add 3 things in this update. One is 100% Item Drop. Another is to set the flag to give yourself 12 Persona Slots. Lastly, an option to allow fusing of Persona regardless of your current level. Enjoy!

EDIT 4.5:
I found some more time today to add a couple more things. One kind of makes you overpowered, but it was easier to give all passive skills instead of certain ones. This one is called Allies Have All Passive Skills. These skills are mainly the HP, SP, Auto-Status skills as well as the Victory Cry skill which will refill you HP and SP after a battle. The other option I was able to make is All Inactive Persona Have Growth 3 Skill And Growth 3 EXP Multiplier. This automatically gives all your Inactive Persona the Growth 3 skill and you have the option to have an EXP Multiplier for this effect. You can set the multiplier to 1 just to have the base Growth 3 skill active. Enjoy!

EDIT 5.0:
I came up with Always Critical. I've attempted to fix the Growth 3 giving more EXP than the multiplier, but haven't figured it out exactly. For now I just divide the result by 8 and it gets it pretty close to what you specify as the multiplier.

EDIT 5.25:
I added in an option for a multiplier to Status Up events. This is a multiplier when adding to your Courage, Diligence, Knowledge, Understanding and Expression statuses.

EDIT 5.5:
I found this in a guide:

There is no way to confirm how the Exp system works as of this version of the guide, but here is what is assumed to be the Exp system. Enemies drop a fixed amount of Exp. Party members and Personas will obtain the same amount of Exp if they are the same level. They obtain more Exp if lower leveled, and less if higher leveled.

So, I think it is by design that the Growth 3 Multiplier seems to increase by more than 1.0 if your Persona's are low level. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'm reverting my change that divides things by 8 in this update.

EDIT 5.75:
I found an issue with the Allies Have All Passive Skills that I fixed in this update. I also think perhaps Always Critical is working for enemies also, so I will spend some time trying to find a fix for that later. I have replayed the game watching all the cutscenes and almost back to where I was.

EDIT 6.0:
There was still an issue with the Allies Have All Passive Skills depending on what Persona you had active. I think I have things working now. I will try to spend some time fixing the issues with EXP and other things as I have time tomorrow. I was spending time playing the game some and testing out things today.

EDIT 6.5:
I spent some time playing the game today, so haven't spent too much time on options. I did manage to fix the Inactive Growth 3 Multiplier. I believe it should now give the desired multiplier in this update. I also modified it to allow going to level 99 in one battle if you set a multiplier high enough. The game did have code that limits EXP gain to 99,999 per battle, but I changed it to 9,999,999 per battle. I added in an option for Social Link Progress Multiplier. This helps level social links faster, but it still appears to be a one level increase per event. It feels like this game is just leveling social links and your statuses apart from the battle portion of the game, so I think the table is mostly feature complete. I still need to work on a couple of options to work better.

EDIT 7.0:
I decided to do a little more work on the table. I added in some pointers that help with various trophies. Most require 50, so setting those to 49 and doing one more will give you the trophy. The weakness trophy requires 100, so setting it to 99 and doing 1 more will give you that one. I fixed Infinite Yen to work when purchasing Persona's from the Compendium. I added in an option to always get 6 cards from Shuffle Time (That's the max you can get). Lastly, I modified the All Allies Get All Passives to allow the option to only get the Victory Cry passive if you only want that instead of all of them. You just set the option under it to On to enable that.

EDIT 7.25:
I think there are too many issues with the EXP Multiplier, so I'm removing it for now. It wasn't working that well. If you need to level up, just modify your EXP manually and fight a battle. To kind of compensate, I added an option for Persona Minimum Stat Up with a default value of 5. This sets the stat up when you level up to the minimum you specify if it's below that. With this option, you don't need too many level ups to have a powerful Persona stat wise. I think I'm going to restart my game and test some of these new options to see if I like how it plays with them.

EDIT 7.5:
I thought one more option would be beneficial if you want to use it. I have Freeze Time that appears to work for me. After completing an event that moves time with this on you just load back up to the current time you were on. I modified the code to do this option and haven't looked at how Zachillos did his option. You have to disable the option and perform another event that moves time forward to continue on with the game.

EDIT 8.0:
I came up with some options for getting a Specific Achievement you specify when Fusing Persona by request. You choose the achievement you want and hit the Setup option, then just fuse a persona in game and the achievement you specified should pop. Enjoy!

EDIT 8.5:
I added in options to remove items from your inventory in case you need to do so because of issues getting quests when you add all items.

EDIT 8.75:
I worked on updating the table for the latest update as of September 2, 2020. I have everything working except Infinite Items I believe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
P4G.CT
EDIT 8.75 file (Update for the Game Update around September 2, 2020)
(90.43 KiB) Downloaded 3904 times
P4G.CT
EDIT 8.5 file (Options to REMOVE Inventory Items)
(90.08 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
P4G.CT
EDIT 8.0 file (Options For Getting Specific Achievement When Fusing Persona)
(88.68 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 26 times in total.

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

Thank you!!! I'm not sure if its feasible, but I would love to have a infinite "Social Links" options ✌ I dont wanna stress out my PC play through as I did back then

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

this is great, thank you! I just want to request the same [B]PlayerGmon[/B] said.

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

Nice to see a table for P4G getting made already. Thanks DrummerIX!

To expand on PlayerGmon's request, a "time of day" option or an option so that an optional event (such as social links) don't advance time to the next stage.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Since I know the persona series, what I would love to see if possible is

-EXP multiplier for both humans and persona's

-Item quantity change

One thing that it's a hidden mechanic in the persona series is that if you want to increase the relationship of any character you interact with, make sure you wield their same persona card as they do, as you gain bonus points there, making it easier to rank up, and make stronger and powerful persona with fusions.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added in a few more things related to battle. Zachilllos did a table as well and this game mainly uses static pointers, so it's fairly simple to find things.

I probably won't have much more time to play until tomorrow afternoon US time.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 139402, member: 1466"]

I was able to get started on Persona 4 Golden late this evening. I am trying to skip ahead to get to some battles.

I have some pointers to Main Character HP and SP so far. Will try to work on some other basic options as I progress. This game takes some time to get to the meat of the game.

Options so far:

Script for Infinite Yen/Yen Multiplier

Script for Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)

Script for Infinite SP

Script for Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use

Pointers to Main Character HP,SP

Pointers to Yosuke HP, SP

Pointer to Yen

EDIT 1:

I played some more and have Pointers to Yosuke HP and SP. I also added in a script for Infinite Yen/Yen Multiplier and Damage Modifier. I haven't had much time to test everything, so if you have issues with Damage Modifer, let me know. It appeared to work in 1st level of the castle.

EDIT 1.5:

I have Infinite SP added and Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use

[/QUOTE]

About to take this on again after completing it on Vita! Thank YOU!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

One last update for today was a minor addition to Infinite Item Usage to work on selling items.

Kenjinnar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kenjinnar »

Any chance of pointers to modify stats such as knowledge, courage, diligence, expression, knowledge, understanding?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I will try to get to those as I have time. Zachillos table might already have that, but I haven't looked at his table. I was mainly focusing on battle things first.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Infinite items doesn't seem to work on my end, everything else seems to work, but items still decrease beyond the limit set in the trainer, either using them from the menu, or using them in the dungeon (e.g. chest keys).

I tried both versions you posted, and they both have the same issue.

Edit: Selling works, but not using (or finding if that was supposed to give me the minimum)
Last edited by Sauce on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Thank you to both you and zachillos for your tables. :)

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

What the. . . They changed the whole UI? this place is lookin dope. Anyways great table, cant wait for all the good options later on

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I attempted to fix Infinite Item Usage in EDIT 2.0. Will work on other things later today.

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

I was just made aware this game was ported 2 hours ago. Played PS2 version 4 or 5 times and Vita twice with an abandoned 3rd play through. Kinda want to boost certain aspects to get me back where I was quickly. Thanks and when you need a hand, I may step in as well.