Persona 4 Golden (Steam) (DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

It does, i had a girl wanting a fish and i just put it in my inventory and gave it to her.

One thing i noticed, i am in the 2nd dungeon and i seem to have really a lot of golden hands (rare shadows), what i always use is 100% drop option and growth 3 option. Any chance it affects the chance to have rare shadows? i got one on almost every floor. weird.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="habla2k, post: 140423, member: 16947"]

It does, i had a girl wanting a fish and i just put it in my inventory and gave it to her.

One thing i noticed, i am in the 2nd dungeon and i seem to have really a lot of golden hands (rare shadows), what i always use is 100% drop option and growth 3 option. Any chance it affects the chance to have rare shadows? i got one on almost every floor. weird.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I've used those options also in my game and I do see some golden hands but not every floor. Probably just luck I guess.

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Thanks for the great table and for granting my request on item Drops. Would it be possible to make all Enemies Analyzed?

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

[QUOTE="Raijinken, post: 140433, member: 25646"]

Thanks for the great table and for granting my request on item Drops. Would it be possible to make all Enemies Analyzed?

[/QUOTE]

I think the Rise skill Complete Analysis covers this? Not sure though.

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 140396, member: 1466"]

I haven't noticed this and use those options all the time while playing. I was thinking of looking at things more to always get a specific card, but haven't done anything with that yet. I always get seemingly random cards when I use it currently. I always have both options on and always get Sweep Bonus though. Maybe that affects things.

[/QUOTE]

I will play some more on my new save and see if it changes based on dungeon floor or something. It might have been related to the way the game handles RNG which would be unrelated to your table, I've definitely experienced some odd things with the game's RNG.

For example if you study at night you have a chance to get 2 Knowledge stat increases, but it's merely a chance. You get a piece of text saying you looked at dictionary entries that took your interest which gives you a second Knowledge increase on top of the normal increase, you can save scum this by saving right before studying to try and get it every time.

However, I often found that if I didn't get the 2nd increase and then reloaded my save, I would never get the second increase unless I changed my routine upon reloading (Entering/leaving the bedroom again and/or talking to Nanako/Dojima then saving the game again) I found that messing around like this would result in me getting the second increase much more often than reloading x times, going straight to studying and failing to get it every time.

I've seen this sort of thing with some games where moving around or interacting with certain things would affect the game's RNG, but this is just me speculating.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Is there a way to get a tracker or something for the trophy "Hardcore Risette Fan"?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

JokeZ found the address and posted it in Zachillos table thread.

"P4G.exe+4A18B56"

It's probably right around the other trophy trackers. I might add it next update. Credit to JokeZ.

NoTimeForBS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoTimeForBS »

Is there a way to trigger the Fishing Master achievement without having to play that abysmal fishing game? I've tried adding the Sea Guardian to inventory, but it doesn't trigger the achievement. I'm fairly new to Cheat Engine, so if there's extra scripting that has to be done, I'm not sure how to do that. I reloaded after, so nothing gets fucked up if I do have to actually catch the thing.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="NoTimeForBS, post: 140651, member: 43580"]

Is there a way to trigger the Fishing Master achievement without having to play that abysmal fishing game? I've tried adding the Sea Guardian to inventory, but it doesn't trigger the achievement. I'm fairly new to Cheat Engine, so if there's extra scripting that has to be done, I'm not sure how to do that. I reloaded after, so nothing gets fucked up if I do have to actually catch the thing.

[/QUOTE]

Try EDIT 8.0. I tested a few and you can pop any achievement you want when fusing a persona.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[QUOTE="NoTimeForBS, post: 140651, member: 43580"]

[/QUOTE]

If you only care about the achievement, there is always Steam Achievement Manager, since triggering an achievement doesn't affect gameplay.

stop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stop »

this table has helped me a lot, thanks!

one thing I did change for my own use was mov eax,0006 to mov eax,0001 in "always 6 picks for shuffle time"

locks it to one shuffle choice, but I also mapped both paddles on my controller to turn it on and off, so I just take whatever I want, and turn it off before the last card so I no longer have to take detrimental cards

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="stop, post: 140827, member: 43448"]

this table has helped me a lot, thanks!

one thing I did change for my own use was mov eax,0006 to mov eax,0001 in "always 6 picks for shuffle time"

locks it to one shuffle choice, [B]but I also mapped both paddles on my controller to turn it on and off, so I just take whatever I want[/B], and turn it off before the last card so I no longer have to take detrimental cards

[/QUOTE]

Can you describe this a bit more?

[USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER]

Will you be adding the rest of the character pointers? Kanji etc.?
Last edited by habla2k on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I haven't had much time to play too far. I did rescue Kanji, but he hasn't joined my party yet. Got busy with life stuff again to play very much.

I think the next character is 0x84 bytes apart from the last one though, so you could add them manually. Take Yukiko's pointer and add 84 to the address I think to get Kanji.

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

DrummerIX, any way to create an option where you can get the full Persona Compendium? Thanks!

peterandu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterandu »

Anyone doing quests ? Tried to do all the quest but unable to talk with one of the quest person (quest no.3 in the samegawa river, unable to initiate conversation). Is it related to cheat engine being activated or is it just me ?