C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[ 11 Jun 20 - Update #4 ]

Updated:
  • Added the Disable Anti-Debug script. Details in this post: viewtopic.php?p=139070#p139070.
  • Re-compiled TiberianDawn.dll using the official source-code. Now you have debug symbols available via the supplied .pdb ;) (no, just the .pdb alone will not work with the original DLL; they're paired when compiled)

HOW TO: Rename the existing TiberianDawn.dll in your CnCRemastered folder and extract the 2 files in the DLL archive below.

Table:
InstanceServerG_TiberianDawn.CT
(81.37 KiB) Downloaded 942 times

DLL:
TiberianDawn.rar
TiberianDawn.dll + TiberianDawn.pdb
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 533 times
–> password: sunbeam

BR,

Sun

[ 10 Jun 20 - Update #3 ]

Updated:
  • Revamped the scripts to use House->IsHuman flag, rather than the PlayerPtr (this will make sure the scripts also work in Skirmish mode, not giving the AI any advantage)
  • Added Set Ground Speed & Rate Of Fire script; it will set your GroundspeedBias to 3.0 and RateOfFireBias to 0.05; if you want to adjust the values, open the script and see rows 9 & 10; same goes for adding other Bias values (like Firepower, Armor, etc.); hotkey: Numpad 7 - - like the rest, you're required to re-press this when you move from one mission to another

[ 08 Jun 20 - Update #2 ]

Added several things more (scripts, addresses):
  • Infinite Aircraft Ammo: any aircraft-type unit will have its ammo frozen to max on firing
  • Debug Unlock Buildables: will unlock all possible objects you can build for your House; you still need the dependencies, so this script won't remove that (e.g.: need Barracks to build Units, etc.) - - hotkey: Numpad 8 - - like the rest, you're required to re-press this when you move from one mission to another
  • Superweapon Recharge: will make ready any Superweapon you got ticking - - hotkey: Numpad 9 - - you have to re-press this hotkey everytime you want it/them ready
  • added a bunch more stuff in the [ Stats ] section (thanks to 523)

You can modify your Player's:
  • Fire Power
  • Ground Speed (set it higher values - e.g.: 3)
  • Air Speed
  • Rate Of Fire (set it to lower values - e.g.: 0.05)
  • etc.
Those are applied for all units/vehicles under your command. With that in mind, I doubt you'd still want a Reveal Map option from my side.

BR,

Sun

[ 06 Jun 20 - Update #1 ]

Some bullshit you that won't be useful to you:
  • As it stands at this hour, fearlessrevolution and perhaps one more other trainer (from those I know) have decent options for this game, based on the google screenshots I've seen. I've yet to see MAF and WM posting something, and yes, I dare say they will just excuse themselves like everyone else does, that "they have a lot of updates and that keeps them busy", while waiting for public tables with enough options to be nicely "accommodated" in their trainers. Which is exactly what 1 has been saying all along: FRF is an easy market for their needs.
  • Why am I saying the above: I really can't ignore the long history of ripping accusations regarding the person or his site. No matter how bad, knowing of the future merger, WM wanted me to see MAF differently. I guess some labels stick to people and they're annoying to shake off. Oh wellz.
  • I've played all of the GDI campaign last night with the features you've seen in the last screenshot in this topic; the only issue is having to disable/enable the scripts every time a mission loads. I'll think of a better work-around, but for now, you have a hotkey that disables all scripts (Numpad 7).
Without any further ado, the updated table:

Additional Notes & Instructions:
  • God Mode: your units and buildings are invulnerable (received damage is set to 0) and their health gets refilled to max when shot at (player only)
  • Unit Costs 0$ To Build: building doesn't cost a dime (player only)
  • Instant Build: if the player building something is HUMANPLAYER, then max out the build counter (note that you might have to give it 1s pause when building @ Factory; else, your tank will be inside the building, even though you won't see it; just draw a selection, move it away and build again) (player only)
  • Instant Repair: if the player doing repairs is HUMANPLAYER, then get max, subtract fill amount in current phase and fill health; result: instant repair (player only)
  • You can now use Numpad 7 to enable/disable the first 4 scripts under [ Scripts ] section
  • If you don't want to use all the scripts at once, remove the hotkey by right-clicking the script > Set/Change hotkeys (Ctrl+H) > right-click Hotkey > Delete
  • Just hit Numpad 7 when you see MISSION ACCOMPLISHED; hit Numpad 7 again when the mission intro videos plays. That simple.
  • The only script not included in the automation is Select Object Pointer. What you can do with this: once enabled, it will let you see the XY Coordinates, Current Health and Max Health of the selected object by mouse. I guess unit speed is somewhere in here as well, just didn't bother going even further with this. If you want to manually edit a unit's health, check Max and update Health to that value. Units have the Max stored at a certain offset, Buildings at a different offset. That's why 2 entries.

Lastly, for the coder in you, EA made the game's source code available over github (thanks for letting me know 523):

[Link]

Enjoy.

[ 05 Jun 20 - First Release ]

Game Name: C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered (part of the 'Command & Conquer Remastered Collection')

Game Vendor: Steam

Game Version: 1.153

Game Process: InstanceServerG.exe

Game File Version: 1.153.11.11263

Game Library: TiberianDawn.dll

Hello everyone.

Let's fill this puppy up. I've currently started playing the game so I'll update this post with whatever stuff I come up with. Feel free to post as well.

Thought I'd clarify a bit what this topic will treat and what it won't (at least from my side):
  • you will learn details, how I do the shit, how I scan for stuff, why some shit doesn't work for you, why shit does work for you
  • I won't keep up with updates, so don't go "please update it for the latest or my version"; I will update the table (whichever that is) when I have the time to or see fit
  • I am looking at requests, but won't do them right away; plan is to also enjoy the game, not berserk mode through it to finish it and move to the next game
  • those of you who ask questions without reading the ENTIRE topic, especially when your question has an answer, will be banned (I am getting sick and tired of fuckwads wasting everyone's time, just cuz you're new and you don't know your bearings; take some time to get used to the forum then and with Cheat Engine, then start talking)
  • the same treatment will happen to those who are reported to spam the PM system to override what I just said
  • I won't bend the ear to those of you who consider the methods in the table are too complicated or you don't have the patience to press a key and the scripts should be made to run constantly, thus not bothering you to do anything but play the game

Instructions:
  • Download the table.
  • Double-click it to run it. CE will open and auto-open-up InstanceServerG.exe. So no need for you to target the game.
  • Activate the [ Enable ] script and wait a few seconds (I think this is based on your CE setting to refresh the values in the table).
  • You can now edit the values you see there.
  • NOTE: Whenever you load/reload a map, TiberianDawn.dll is reloaded, meaning you lose the script hooks. You will have to re-enable the scripts with every map load. Can't be adjusted; unless you patch the physical DLL.
Enjoy.

BR,

Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:04 am, edited 34 times in total.

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starblade »

posting suggestions?

insta build

Money

Energy

insta superweapons

the usual things :D

Blub45
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blub45 »

Reveal Map did also work back with the original Game ... could you also provide some info how you found the stuff ... I'm kinda lost ... :(

dooga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dooga »

Health modifier, so you could double the health of units or just infinite health if easier would be nice. Some missions are very cheap and annoying with the health of vehicles at the highest difficulty. (I love a challenge but pathfinding and AI in this game is unbearable so having very unrealistic health of units and deaths/game overs due to an ancient way of gaming can be trying)

Unlocked build menu for any mission would also be fun.

Thank you for your contribution.
Last edited by dooga on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=42686]@dooga[/USER]: I just started playing the game. Now.. if you've finished it already and like to speak high and mighty from your "I've done it all" couch, please use spoiler tags. Cheers!

** UPDATE ** While interesting, the below applies to just ClientG.exe; useless (or not? we'll see in the future) for the purpose of hacking this game.

Here's how to get the player:

[code]

ClientG.exe+24A716 - B9 40870502 - mov ecx,ClientG.exe+1C58740 { (01D604B0) }

ClientG.exe+24A721 - E8 DA45F300 - call ClientG.exe+117ED00

[/code]

How do I know this is "Player"? Simple, by investigating the memory of the returned EAX:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/YBOx64K.png[/IMG]

Browse your address above in memory (yes, your address will be different; it's time to stop saying that "my address is different"; almost no game in 2020s will use static memory anymore, so of course your addresses will be [B]different[/B]). And you'll see this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yjztJBh.png[/IMG]

But how did I get to it? Saw that [B]Credits[/B] value on-screen, up-top in the game:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/05cuUiS.png[/IMG]

Scanned for it on 4 bytes (DWORD), found the address, then debugged it. Found out what writes to it, then what accesses it. And then tried back-tracing to figure out where the address comes from. And discovered the above logic. Nothing fancy-schmancy. In the process I've also figured out how to get some [B]components[/B] that might be useful later in the game.

From here, I found that the [B]Class[/B] can easily be read in string format from the member-functions. [B]GetClass[/B] function is at 0x8 in the vtable list.

From my address above (1C22A410) I got this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/TGetkKz.png[/IMG]

From here, browsing the memory region led to this table:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/IzSYmaB.png[/IMG]

And if you browse "ClientG.exe+1B25600"'s memory you will see this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oqNUcFf.png[/IMG]

Then browsing that first pointer (01D612A8) will show this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EwcgUKk.png[/IMG]

So there you go: GetClass :p
Last edited by SunBeam on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:08 am, edited 9 times in total.

dooga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dooga »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138401, member: 12587"]

[USER=42686]@dooga[/USER]: I just started playing the game. Now.. if you've finished it already and like to speak high and mighty from your "I've done it all" couch, please use spoiler tags. Cheers!

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, was I coming off the wrong way? I understand the process and wasn't meaning to rush or infer anything on your behalf. Your original post mentioned requests/suggestions so I figured I'd throw some out there to show support and interest in anything you do for this -no expectations or demands. I had a side rant about how this game can be frustrating, I.E one mistake and it's game over on some maps, but that was it.

At any rate, thanks for your contributions.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

hey sunbeam, could you please change the title to c & c remaster collection (because it includes red alert aswell as tiberian dawn)

okay here comes my contribution.

InstanceServerG.exe is the right one.

didnt had luck with ClientG.exe

money and power are plain 4 byte

my script is for red alert only (tiberian dawn may follow)

needs to be re-enabled everytime a new campaign mission/ multiplayer vs AI starts (for aobscan)

that why i put a lua termination in and a hotkey.

iam sure all veterans know this stuff.

table code

"red alert combat mode versus AI + campaign (CTRL+P)"

Auto Assembler Script

{ Game : InstanceServerG.exe

Version:

Date : 2020-06-05

Author : ZoDDeL

This script does blah blah blah

}

{$lua}

memrec.OnActivate = function(memrec, preState, curState)

if (not preState) and curState then

local t = createTimer()

t.Interval = 1000

t.OnTimer = function(t)

t.destroy() -- destroy timer so it doesn't run again

memrec.Active = false -- disable this script

end

end

return true -- don't interrupt, not sure how it'd be handled...

end

{$asm}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(money,RedAlert.dll,8B 81 B4 01 00 00) // should be unique

alloc(newmem,$1000)

alloc(money_,4)

label(code)

label(return)

label(campaign)

newmem:

cmp [ecx+0054],#11

je campaign

cmp [ecx+0054],#27

jne code

cmp [ecx+0058],#0

jne code

cmp [ecx+0140],#0

jne code

mov [money_],ecx

mov [ecx+000001B4],#999999 //money

mov [ecx+000001B4+4C],#9999 //total power

//mov [ecx+000001B4+4C+4],#0 //currend used power

jmp code

campaign:

cmp [ecx+0054],#11

jne code

cmp [ecx+0058],#0

jne code

cmp [ecx+0140],#0

jne code

mov [money_],ecx

mov [ecx+000001B4],#999999 //money

mov [ecx+000001B4+4C],#9999 //total power

//mov [ecx+000001B4+4C+4],#0 //currend used power

jmp code

code:

mov eax,[ecx+000001B4]

jmp return

money:

jmp newmem

nop

return:

registersymbol(money)

registersymbol(money_)

[DISABLE]

money:

db 8B 81 B4 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(money)

unregistersymbol(money_)

dealloc(newmem)

dealloc(money_)

{

// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "RedAlert.dll"+5EFF0

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFE3: 5F - pop edi

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFE4: 8B E5 - mov esp,ebp

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFE6: 5D - pop ebp

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFE7: C2 04 00 - ret 0004

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFEA: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFEB: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFEC: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFED: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFEE: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFEF: CC - int 3

// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFF0: 8B 81 B4 01 00 00 - mov eax,[ecx+000001B4]

// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFF6: 03 81 B0 01 00 00 - add eax,[ecx+000001B0]

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFFC: C3 - ret

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFFD: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFFE: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5EFFF: CC - int 3

"RedAlert.dll"+5F000: 55 - push ebp

"RedAlert.dll"+5F001: 8B EC - mov ebp,esp

"RedAlert.dll"+5F003: 53 - push ebx

"RedAlert.dll"+5F004: 8B 5D 08 - mov ebx,[ebp+08]

"RedAlert.dll"+5F007: 56 - push esi

}

Toggle Activation

"money"

4 Bytes

money_

1B4

"total power"

4 Bytes

+4C

"used power"

4 Bytes

+4

Info about this table:

Attachments
InstanceServerG.CT
cnc red alet script for money and power (steam)
(10.36 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by ZoDDeL on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

deskgard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deskgard »

for people who are not so well good with cheat engine no chance, especially since unfortunately no good english knowledge
Last edited by deskgard on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="ZoDDeL, post: 138411, member: 4140"]

hey sunbeam, could you please change the title to c & c remaster collection (because it includes red alert aswell as tiberian dawn)

[/QUOTE]

Using what you suggested will cause a wave of "which table to use?" questions and I wouldn't want that. So please move your table to your own topic, which I kindly ask you to call "C&C Red Alert Remastered" (I took the name from the window name; easy to see):

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/724Sa8o.png[/IMG]

[B]Tiberian Dawn[/B]'s process on my end is [B]ClientG.exe[/B]. That's that I'm playing, Resouces are on DWORD and values can be changed.

EDIT: Your table hints you're using [I]RedAlert.dll[/I]. If the DLL is loaded by [I]InstanceServerG.exe[/I], then that's why you're saying what you're saying.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

sorry i thought this is a contribution topic. :confused:

clientg.exe. is the same client for red alert and tiberian dawn

instanceserverg.exe is also for both

the difference is the .dll

so 1 table for all would works fine because all the same executables.

i could not get a value on clientg.exe to change at all, but in instanceserverg.exe

i guess i would do 2 scripts. one for each game but i bet a more

skilled person could do a checkup to find out which game(dll) runs in just 1 script.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7KRFXBD.png[/IMG]

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Prepare your anus when TiberianDawn.dll is dumped and reallocated every map. Good luck :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It is a contribution topic. A topic for the game in the title, not what you posted. Please stick to the subject of this topic. If it's too much for you to make a different thread for [B]Red Alert[/B], that's not my saying. And yes, I just tested ClientG.exe and indeed the [I]Resources[/I], although changed on my end, would revert to their original value when used. So I think you're right; I gotta switch to [B]InstanceServerG.exe[/B].

Looks like this big ass section in [I]TiberianDawn.dll[/I] contains all you'd need:

[code]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B3F - A1 A8751210 - mov eax,[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8] { (0BAEC8B8) }

TiberianDawn.dll+33B44 - 8B 80 08070000 - mov eax,[eax+00000708]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B4A - 89 43 0C - mov [ebx+0C],eax

TiberianDawn.dll+33B4D - A1 A8751210 - mov eax,[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8] { (0BAEC8B8) }

TiberianDawn.dll+33B52 - 8B 80 0A010000 - mov eax,[eax+0000010A]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B58 - 89 43 10 - mov [ebx+10],eax

TiberianDawn.dll+33B5B - A1 A8751210 - mov eax,[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8] { (0BAEC8B8) }

TiberianDawn.dll+33B60 - 8B 80 16010000 - mov eax,[eax+00000116]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B66 - 89 43 14 - mov [ebx+14],eax

TiberianDawn.dll+33B69 - A1 A8751210 - mov eax,[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8] { (0BAEC8B8) }

TiberianDawn.dll+33B6E - 8B 80 5A010000 - mov eax,[eax+0000015A]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B74 - 89 43 18 - mov [ebx+18],eax

TiberianDawn.dll+33B77 - A1 A8751210 - mov eax,[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8] { (0BAEC8B8) }

TiberianDawn.dll+33B7C - 8B 80 5E010000 - mov eax,[eax+0000015E]

TiberianDawn.dll+33B82 - 89 43 1C - mov [ebx+1C],eax

[/code]

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+10A] = CurrentTiberium

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+10E] = Resources

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+116] = MaxTiberium

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+15A] = MaxEnergy

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+15E] = CurrentEnergy

[[TiberianDawn.dll+1275A8]+708] = ReplicatedResources

Alright.. got [B]Instant Build[/B] sorted out and [B]Building Costs 0 Resources[/B].

[MEDIA=imgur]zJ2n8U7[/MEDIA]

And some more stuff :) Soon..

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5iZuZ2v.png[/IMG]
Last edited by SunBeam on Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:12 am, edited 10 times in total.

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

that god mode could be very useful for missions where you don't have a base. looking forward to it

GeneralM13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeneralM13 »

I might have a suggestion for the table, but dunno if it's possible: Tricking the game into thinking you can build stuff from the opposite faction.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated main post with the stable table with additional features.

[QUOTE="starblade, post: 138392, member: 1202"]

[/QUOTE]

Done. I guess you'll have to live without those "Insta Super Powers" :)

[QUOTE="Blub45, post: 138395, member: 28497"]

Reveal Map

[/QUOTE]

Will look into it when I have time. As it stands now, I've gotten bored of it quite fast :)

[QUOTE="dooga, post: 138399, member: 42686"]

Health modifier, so you could double the health of units or just infinite health if easier would be nice.

[/quote]

Done.

[QUOTE="dooga, post: 138409, member: 42686"]

I'm sorry, was I coming off the wrong way? I understand the process and wasn't meaning to rush or infer anything on your behalf. Your original post mentioned requests/suggestions so I figured I'd throw some out there to show support and interest in anything you do for this -no expectations or demands.

[/QUOTE]

We're good :)

[QUOTE="deskgard, post: 138412, member: 42683"]

for people who are not so well good with cheat engine no chance, especially since unfortunately no good english knowledge

[/QUOTE]

Hey, stop complaining there already. You're a new user, do your due diligence and stay for a bit, learn how the community works, how CE works and so on. Then start asking questions. Let me remind you [I]I too[/I] [I]am [U]not[/U] a native English speaker[/I], yet my sense of self-respect pushed me to excel at it. You can do it too. Saying "no good english knowledge" is key for laziness to me. Lastly, there's Google Translate for everything else; if you don't know English by heart, I sincerely hope you can understand the context of a so-and-so Google translation, right? That's not about English anymore, it's about your perception of contextual meaning.

[QUOTE="OtakuGamer, post: 138486, member: 7122"]

that god mode could be very useful for missions where you don't have a base. looking forward to it

[/QUOTE]

Done :)

[QUOTE="GeneralM13, post: 138487, member: 42712"]

I might have a suggestion for the table, but dunno if it's possible: Tricking the game into thinking you can build stuff from the opposite faction.

[/QUOTE]

You can already do that. Use an [I]engineer[/I] to capture an enemy building :D I played a GDI map with 12-13 of them and captured everything that could be captured on NOD side. That's one way to finish a mission :)
Last edited by SunBeam on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.