C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Hey does this table work for red alert as well? or is it only for C&C 1?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

[QUOTE="totalabyss, post: 139757, member: 10965"]

Hey does this table work for red alert as well? or is it only for C&C 1?

[/QUOTE]

As the title of the thread says, it's only for Tiberian Dawn Remastered for now.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

For those crashing with a sync error, SET STEAM TO OFFLINE MODE or turn off the adapter!

It's a connection issue!!!

Don't ask me why the FUCK they added a sync service to the single player campaign! Only thing that comes to mind is the game streams Online matches [U][I][B]AND[/B][/I][/U] Single Player for 'replays' by default for which there [U]ISN'T[/U] a setting to turn it off.

I had the same issue till I turned the adapter off, then tested with steam in offline mode and I could still play without issue.

How did I come to this conclusion?, I noticed my campaign matches lagged and/or crash even without CE attached!

So I turned my network adapter off and found I could play for [S]hours[/S] significantly longer without issue in the campaign but I don't like having no net, so I then turned to Steam's 'Offline Mode' and the result was the same. Conclusion, It's [U]NOT[/U] the table!!

It's fucking EA and their Online Service [U][B]forcing[/B][/U] itself into your SP campaign to stream a record to EA for 'replay', which again there isn't a setting to turn it off.

---

Has for the AOB/LUA error, wait till you're IN-MISSION!!! If you're able to control units then you can activate the scripts. (The mission intro videos don't always work.)

---

Update 1:

If you don't want to disable net or use offline mode, grab a cheat mod off the workshop and enable the mod in-game. (I would still crash btw, after the initial use of offline mode so it's NOT infallible! Just shows the game is trying to connect somewhere even in offline ... damn thing.)

This should just sets the game to offline mode without everything else as well.

Don't actually have to use them, just need them enabled (from the games perspective) to force it to stop the online services using EA's own code to disable online service and actually allow 'cheats'.

Mod I used [SPOILER][CODE]https://steamcommunity.com/id/metalftw/myworkshopfiles/?appid=1213210[/CODE][/SPOILER]

The way they describe the cheats says it's a rip off of the table, just adapted for the workshop. The difference? EA disables some of their own code with mod usage, so the game no longer tries to " 'video' home."

---

Update 2:

None of the mods I looked at are as extensive as the table here, their basically the initial table in scope.

I had noticed when I activate the mod, the replay section went grey while the game was "online", then I used the latest table here for the cheats and I haven't had a de-sync error since. I'll still get legitimate crashes though.
Last edited by Vortox14 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 21 times in total.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

[QUOTE="Vortox14, post: 139795, member: 5256"]

For those crashing with a sync error, SET STEAM TO OFFLINE MODE or turn off the adapter!

It's a connection issue!!![/QUOTE]

Knew it, I kinda noticed the trainer had nothing to do with the crashes by the error message itself and the fact I was having ISP hiccups a few days ago, as said in my previous posts. Thanks for confirming it.

messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messiahgov »

Hmm, I play a steamless version without Steam and it still crashes with this table. It works for a while (god + 0 cost + insta build only), but always crashes randomly, even when I'm very careful, only build one by one, don't spam building anything etc. So it's no sync thing, because the game isn't connected to anything, Steam is not on and it still crashes with the table. It doesn't crash with the table (god mode only) from Recifense, but the only working part is god mode. Money cheat isn't working at all as an example.

If it crashes with the legit version somehow, I know why I don't like those clients, services etc. Get a fix and have less crashes, or? If EA is not able to deliver a working game, repair it yourself, especially if you have paid anything for it. CnCR never crashed once for me (without the table from here), seems to be very stable, even with the known QoL mods for both games.
Last edited by messiahgov on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SpiritNRW
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by SpiritNRW »

Hey sunbeam,

thank you very much for the Table. Works like a Charm. Great work!

BR Spirit :)

redhat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redhat »

[QUOTE="starblade, post: 139630, member: 1202"]

anyone keep random crash with godmode=1 ?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks to the great table, the godmode is not really necessary.

Just click to "Stats" --> "GetPlayer_Thread" --> "Player" and look for "[0010] ArmorBias". Set it to a small value, like "0.001" and you are nearly invulnerable. Look also for "[0004] FirepowerBias" - set it to some higher value like "50" and you one-shot everything - if needed. ;-)

rainbow_runner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainbow_runner »

Hey guys,

is it possible to get a table for Red Alert? I only need to change the ground speed. The Mission "Brothers in arms" from Aftermath on hard is not possible to beat. Because they changed the movement speed on hard. It is not possible to out run the dogs with the spy. You either get eaten by them or die in flames of the turret with them.

It would be very nice if somebody can make table.

thanks

rainbow_runner

HomerDOHSimpson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HomerDOHSimpson »

[QUOTE="Vortox14, post: 139795, member: 5256"]

It's a connection issue!!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that - i get the crash only since i am using the new table. I never have that problem with the old one from a week ago or so...

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starblade »

New Patch and there is a interesting line:

Added the Command Line “MOD_DEBUG” that will disable the Client/InstanceServer timeout when the debugger hits a breakpoint in the mod DLL. This Command Line will also allow the game to be paused and stepped through frame by frame with F1 and F2. Note: Online play will be disabled if this Command Line is enabled. Note: MOD_DEBUG requires at least one mod be installed and enabled.

Could this give a helping hand to you Sunbeam?

Edit: the issue 'bout the timeout error when using godmode

Edit2: [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1213210/view/2483120772753503636[/URL]
Last edited by starblade on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

NIKOLAP7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NIKOLAP7 »

Patiently waiting for same table for Red Alert.

As long as I don't use the God Mod and Recharge superweapon, the game runs good.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

The crash I reported is worst with god mode, when that is on its frequent, and I also noticed in certain areas of map it was really bad. It also had a 50/50 chance of crashing during a save.

I stopped using god mode, and then after I adjusted parameters, I unhooked cheat engine, as the parameters stick once adjusted, and even will survive a reload of the save. Then no danger of crashing whilst still having faster movement etc.
Last edited by chrcoluk on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

NIKOLAP7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NIKOLAP7 »

Other trainers that I used for Reveal Map, if I capture the enemy structures it does not give me their units if that option is used.