C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="NightShadex, post: 138829, member: 38434"]

by the time I reached the superweapon script the game crashed...

[/QUOTE]

That script uses hardcoded addresses from TiberianDawn.dll. It will not work with RedAlert.dll. The others, however.. might.

[automerge]1591672190[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Devilswarchild, post: 138844, member: 2393"]

lol I have 32 gb of ram. and try to keep nothing else running when im gaming with the exception of cheat engine and discord

[/QUOTE]

You could have 128GB for all I care.. It's not RAM, it's how crammed up your OS' memory is that CE can't find room to allocate a code-cave CLOSE to TiberianDawn.dll.

[automerge]1591678717[/automerge]

Don't forget to click the each of the 4 bolts at main menu to unlock the 5 [B]Funpark[/B] missions :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

christantoan
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by christantoan »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138845, member: 12587"]Don't forget to click the each of the 4 bolts at main menu to unlock the 5 [B]Funpark[/B] missions :)

[/QUOTE]Thanks for this especially :D

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

I would like to mention that this table also gives instant building and 0 cost to AI as well so keep in mind when you are using it as my AI just instantly rebuilt his base and kept spamming his units against me.

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starblade »

[QUOTE="Kaptin, post: 138949, member: 27746"]

I would like to mention that this table also gives instant building and 0 cost to AI as well so keep in mind when you are using it as my AI just instantly rebuilt his base and kept spamming his units against me.

[/QUOTE]

thats bad :/

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[/QUOTE]

[USER=27746]@Kaptin[/USER]: It doesn't in Campaign mode :p When you play Skirmish, there's no local player vs. computer anymore, there's player vs. player (even though you still play against the AI). Just noticed the PlayerPtr is cycled between all "MULTI" players. So please don't leave out details when you write something like that in the future, as it's misleading people. See [USER=1202]@starblade[/USER] beneath your post went straight believing you...
Last edited by SunBeam on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starblade »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138967, member: 12587"]

[USER=27746]@Kaptin[/USER]: It doesn't in Campaign mode :p When you play Skirmish, there's no local player vs. computer anymore, there's player vs. player (even though you still play against the AI). Just noticed the PlayerPtr is cycled between all "MULTI" players. So please don't leave out details when you write something like that in the future, as it's misleading people. See [USER=1202]@starblade[/USER] beneath your post went straight believing you...

[/QUOTE]

ehhh! i dont believe nothing..not..never :D
Last edited by starblade on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Updated main post. Enjoy.

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138977, member: 12587"]

Fixed. Updated main post. Enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant Skirmish then I noticed that "Hard" difficulty is basically brutal difficulty from CNC 3 where AI builds 2x faster, mines 2x more than you, it has completely revealed map and even its superweapon charges faster so I would recommend for people to play on the normal difficulty which is the original difficulty for CNC Tiberium dawn (in the original you couldn't choose a difficulty) and this difficult change with skirmish issue has made me think your table affects AI as well thanks for explaining everything, Sunbeam ;).

Slobcat1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slobcat1337 »

I've checked and none of them work in multiplayer which is good, i guess it means Petroglyph thought ahead.

It's strange, when in a multiplayer game everything in the memory view is ??

I wonder if this is some sort of intentional anti cheat? Anyone got any thoughts on it?
Last edited by Slobcat1337 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Slobcat1337, post: 139020, member: 42812"]

I've checked and none of them work in multiplayer which is good

[/QUOTE]

Let's stop there. No MP talks here. Thanks.

Slobcat1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slobcat1337 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 139023, member: 12587"]

Let's stop there. No MP talks here. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I didnt realise that was against the rules, apologies.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Slobcat1337, post: 139026, member: 42812 wrote:
I didnt realise that was against the rules, apologies.
No worries; now you know :)

In case you guys wondered why you can't attach a regular Windows debugger (not CE) to InstanceServerG.exe, then the answer is the DebugPort field in EPROCESS kernel structure is already set.

How did I get to that conclusion?

1) I tried x32dbg.exe (the x86 version of x64dbg debugger) and attempted to attach to InstanceServerG.exe. When doing that, I got this in the Log:

Code: Select all

"C:x64dbgx32x32dbg.exe"

Database file: C:x64dbgx32dbInstanceServerG.exe.dd32

Attach to process failed! GetLastError() = ERROR_IS_SUBSTED: An attempt was made to use a JOIN or SUBST command on a drive that has already been substituted.

Saving database to C:x64dbgx32dbInstanceServerG.exe.dd32 16ms

Debugging stopped!

2) I then attached x32dbg.exe with another instance of x32dbg.exe. The error message is generated when exiting a function called AttachDebugger found in TitanEngine.dll (yes, Titan Engine is used to do a lot of the heavy lifting in x64dbg). More precisely, NtDebugActiveProcess API returns error 0xC0000048.

3) Upon investigation I stumbled across this article: [Link]. Give it a read, there's a lot of stuff that's interesting in there. What spiked my interest is something I've considered, but said to myself "nah, it can't be". I remember my old RE days back in 2008 when I was fiddling with Armadillo. This protection came with something called a Debug-Blocker :) The program executable spawned a main process (father), which in turn spawned a second process (child), whereas the 'father' would debug the 'child'. The result, aside from other features of the protection, would be the process you want to attach can't be attached:

4) The method to circumvent this, from the above: open the process with CE, set a breakpoint on WaitForDebugEvent and when it's hit execute DebugActiveProcessStop( InstanceServerG_pid ).

OR

5) Reset the DebugPort pointer to 0 in EPROCESS kernel structure. For that you will need to let CE use dbk:

Code: Select all

dbk_initialize()

dbk_useKernelmodeOpenProcess()

dbk_useKernelmodeProcessMemoryAccess()

local pid = dbk_getPEProcess( getOpenedProcessID() )

repeat until( pid ~= 0x0 )

if pid ~= 0x0 then

writeQword( pid + 0x420, 0 )

end

What the above does: for the current CE session the script will initialize the kernel-mode debugger, make it so kernel OpenProcess and Read/Write Process Memory are used, get the EPROCESS address and NULL the DebugPort pointer found at 0x420 offset. Note that 0x420 may be different depending on your OS. I'm running Windows 10 x64 Version 1909 (18363.900).

If you're on a different OS and want to use the above, then in order for you to figure out the DebugPort offset, you would need to use some random .exe. Run it. Open CE. Run the first 3 lines in the script above in Lua Engine (Memory Viewer > Ctrl+L), then right-click the process name in main CE GUI. You will see a pop-up where you're interested in the PEProcess line (e.g.: PEProcess:FFFFB804E7FCC080). Go to that address in Memory Viewer, bottom hex window. Enlarge the window a bit so you can monitor the hex dump. And press Ctrl+Enter so you can see the display referenced by offsets rather than addresses. Then attach x32dbg.exe to your program and keep an eye on CE's dump. You will see a pointer filled-in in the 0x400 offset area. When you detach this will be set to 0. That's how you get your offset (where in the EPROCESS structure is the DebugPort).

What can you now do after having run this: you can debug the game with any debugger out there (I'm not a fan of the CE debugger myself, hence why I wanted to use a tool I'm comfortable with when debugging).

Peace out,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kokkolar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kokkolar »

I've just extracted archive into C&C folder and replace files. (Should i keep the original DLL alive?)

But i got this message in CE:

[url=https://postimg.cc/1gbLyBqW][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TwPGqHYX/2020-06-11-20-16-20.jpg[/img][/url]

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

[QUOTE="Kokkolar, post: 139131, member: 42964"]

I've just extracted archive into C&C folder and replace files. (Should i keep the original DLL alive?)

But i got this message in CE:

[URL='https://postimg.cc/1gbLyBqW'][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/TwPGqHYX/2020-06-11-20-16-20.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/QUOTE]

you opend the wrong file

Kokkolar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kokkolar »

[QUOTE="junior_clk, post: 139133, member: 8285"]

you opend the wrong file

[/QUOTE]

Which one is wrong? I got all of them from the last update from the first post.