Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by VixHexven »

^ Yeah, thanks again for checking out Paul44. Much appreciated, finally ditched patreon version in the end and switched to commercial license (as former patreon, I wasn't able to reinstall it anyway on same machine cause it also checks for current API whatever I'm subscribed to that tier after that). I've no idea what might caused it even though I'd be willing to reproduce particular for CE if needed. Contacted later this to Eric, told me there is no difference between the patreon CE and public CE besides the installer and all lua functions are the same, implied that my AV could have marked it. Anyhow, been using regular version for several days, it's all working good now and cheats activate just fine except having once occasional there and there crashes with Teleport which is known to be, trying my best to stick with prenotes with no margin of error ahead of getting 100% completion with patience :D

PS: I've also installed AC: Syndicate and gave it a try a way, works great as well (although sometimes it fail allocating memory near same address either offset is too big) . Cheers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Thanks man, working perfectly.

MeowOfDeDesert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeowOfDeDesert »

Hey! What's The Password? Can't Find It Anywhere.

MeowOfDeDesert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeowOfDeDesert »

Keewee wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:01 am
There is a password??
Did You Get The Password?

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

^Well, I won't blame your lack vision to eyesight or lack of competence reading 3 pages but whatever :D
The password is "Fearles " (without quotation marks)

Zirui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zirui »

Thanks for the table (v4.0), however, it does not work for me.

I downloaded the game (latest version 1.5.0) from Ubisoft connect since I have Ubisoft+.

When I enable cheats on the table and click collecting info, a prompt window will appear for a few seconds to kill a thread and then ask me to close it, after that, nothing will happen, when I right-click collecting info, it says failure allocating memory near 1400A0000.

Any possible solution? Thanks in advance.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ officially not supporting plus vs.

that said:
1. upload your plus_exe, and pm link to download
2. get me a pic of the 'anti-kill' window; based on your explanation it does nothing here ?!
3. try with prev table
4. if you can run game with "standard" exe, try that
5. try with table in post 2

ps: it is possible that you encounter a similar issue as with syndicate. updating like done there is much work, and currently no time for that...
ps2: win 10 or win 11?

Zirui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zirui »

^^
I applied a crack and the table works flawlessly, thank you.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ why did i not think of that myself ?! :shock:

thx for a) reporting back and b) saving me some considerable research/design time.

Rhane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rhane »

Paul44.

First, I'd like to say thank you for the cheat tables you provided for the AC games, in some cases they definetly helped alot. However, I'm having a big issue with the Freeze Timer feature (the mission one), specifically with The Tournament mission. Since I'm unable to play it co-op, all left to do is to solo it, however.

Pause Timer does nothing. Not sure how to exactly change the Remaining Time (assuming it's seconds multiplied by 30k? Which is what I've tried, but that didn't change anything).
You also stated, that the checking the box next to Start-time is the one that actually pauses the timer. And yes, it did so, however. When i check that box, and start collecting flags - that's when the problems begin.
First problem - The flag count doesn't go up when i pick them up. They add time to my clock, but don't add up and after collecting all of them, mission is basically stuck.
Second problem - when I uncheck that box after first checking it in, even if i don't pick any flags - the game instantly freezes and doesn't start back up (have to kill the game process via task manager).

While i managed, to somehow, magically finish the mission without the Freeze Timer.
Also, makes me wonder, since i knew i won't want to do The Tournament more than once, i used a cheat table to unlock the other 2 items from the mission (but a modified version, the original table had unlocks + setting up a price of 1 livre on unlocked item, mine had the price thing removed from the code) and I couldn't equip the items in-game yet. After finishing the mission though, all 3 items got equippable, and all show up as recieved rewards from the quest). Do you think this might've been the issue that casued me freezes when trying to pause the timer? Since the game was already affected in other way? (the cheat table for unlocks wasn't open at the time though, just to be clear)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ It's been some serious time since i had a look at this game. will test it later this week(end) and let you know how this (should) work... i assume you have latest vs of the game; just to be sure have your exe uploaded to a filehoster, and pm link.

btw: you can play 'The Tournament' in SP; see post 2.

Rhane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rhane »

Yeah, i'm on 1.5.0

hope gdrive works for you, sending the link on PM

and yeah, managed to do it solo somehow (with some yt videos showing how to manage it, took me a few tries though).
As for the Rift freeze timer (for search for the artifacts) it worked like a charm. The only issue i had was the regular mission one.

ToonsieHD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToonsieHD »

Ignore this post, found the problem. Thank you man!

masobier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masobier »

Does anyone know the password of the .rar??

LoneRider03
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneRider03 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:04 pm
Prenote:
I've "rebuilt" this table based on a recent script release by #Sunbeam, which basically removes the anti-debug procedure entirely.
For more info, read here: [ https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/9605/#post-92942 ]. When executed successfully, you'll be informed as such.

Note: I have relaunched pc/game (and vice versa) pretty much 50+ times since rebuilding, and never ran into trouble with that script. That said: if the game does immediately crash - basically the anti-debug procedure did not get 'killed' - pm or post accordingly...

Important: the 'killthread' script uses functionality not supported by pre-v7x CE releases !

Features:
* Player Status (incl Health, Godmode, Invisibility, Eagle vision)
* Inventory Supplies (incl Sync & Creed points, 'Money Pouches', Boosts)
* Teleport & Coordinates (incl teleport, free roam, cam distance, Icon Teleport, Save/Restore Coordinates)
* Freeze timer (both Mission & Rift)
* Challenges
* Speed Game (for Lockpicking)

-UPDATE 1 - (v2.8)
Important update: despite Godmode (and not dying at all), the player remained in 'near death modus' in certain situations (in my case, mostly after teleporting/falling from great heights). During that time, it became impossible to fight/kill enemies/etc... This is now solved.

-UPDATE 2 - (v3.0)
Added: Cam Distance, based on research from ACS (for more info, check out that post)

-UPDATE 3 - (v3.1)
* Villa Chest Income: manage the 'size' of your villa income
* Teleport modus 'Drop High...' (identical as ACS now)
* Added additional tests in main script, potentially avoiding crashes during sequence/mission end cutscenes (eg airballoon mission)

-UPDATE 4 - (v3.2)
* Freeze Timers: both for Missions (in particular The Tournament) and Rifts (all of them; incl editing Data Collection)
(see also indepth explanation in 2nd post)

-UPDATE 5 - (v4.0)
* some minor updates
* Icon Teleport completely revamped !
* appropriate scripts now all run in async mode !
* updated to latest gui

- UPDATE 6 - v4.1
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates
* complete revamp of Challenges

- UPDATE 7 - v5.0
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* 'offset too big' errors tackled now (practically, sometimes script(s) would not enable)
* closely "matches" with ACU now
* minor bugs/changes updated
* icon teleport-ing working again
* auto-enable godmode (~ teleporting/roaming)
Note: technically quite some code has changed/updated/moved, but features remain the same
That said: did test all changes, but did NOT play the game at all. So if something is out of "order", do report back !

Readme updated accordingly !

Important remarks:
1. With the possibility to remove the anti-debug procedure now, you can/could possibly use any other CE table/trainer without an instant crash (if supported ofc)
2. Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
If you use a different game vs and something is not working for you, just pm me...

PS1: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries/FastTravels, incl between maps), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

PS2: you can find my "old" tables here: [ https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/560/page-2#post-97889 ]

Request (!): anyone with ACU Standard Edition, kindly upload your game exe for me to download; would be much appreciated...
i have to try ur table but the game crashes every time i reload progress. please help me out