Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^goto the top of the 1st page, where you can download the table (iow showing the table links). now: take a printscreen and have this uploaded for me to check out...

ps: this is a serious request; not joking here !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:05 am
^goto the top of the 1st page, where you can download the table (iow showing the table links). now: take a printscreen and have this uploaded for me to check out...

ps: this is a serious request; not joking here !
there i uploaded in rar file since i dont know how to attach image here in the comments. The password is 1234

EDIT: Demmit i just SAW IT...hahah you got me bro! thanks. SO silly me :oops:
Attachments
ACU cheat engine table.rar
(66.26 KiB) Downloaded 821 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ :ph34r:
that said: i was honestly NOT kidding... on some sites, where one needs to fill in some password or alike, these fields/info do not show (either hardly or not at all). Just checking if it could have been the case here as well...

fyi: blame it on your manhood... i mean, you being a man, not... never mind... => for more info: [ [Link] ]

KillerWolky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KillerWolky »

whats the password?

jhannetty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhannetty »

what is the password?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

jhannetty wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:32 am
what is the password?
KillerWolky wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:08 am
whats the password?
Cmon guys, try reading. "Pw: Fearless"

jeffreydahmer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeffreydahmer »

what is the password I can't find it
edit: nvm I got

wdaad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wdaad »

i need a password someone tell me it even if its on this post i geuss im blind cuz i cant see any password someone please tell me the password

jacknoph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jacknoph »

wth is pw:fearless lmao I just want to use a cheat table not go on a treasure hunt for a password T-T

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

Been researching this topic for while, and yes just joined the club (quite headache) :D

Despise those guys above asking for password, hehe I don't know what else to tell. As always, I'd like to thank Paull44 for his contribution across AC franchise open source tables and SunBeam for his method with anti-debug procedure (what a shock just to find now that this old game was released in 2014 :D), I know Paul44's tables are always good quality and old classic, no doubt I appreciate them for it. I've just finished recently towards AC Black Flag campaign and now past onto Unity, downloaded it, read "readme" for detailed instructions and have had this particular issue that I can't get progress further with anti-debug kill. As far I'm aware, Unity is kinda old game and have been always a pain back then with bad parkour-ish system, crowd impact on performance hit or something like that, anti-cheat I remember also was merely difficult to bypass, no doubt now same thing happens again (F** blaming ubisoft for it).

As I'm reading instructions from readme, Tbh I'm having difficultly to express understanding comprehensibly about explanations and it terms of overwhelming, I don't know if Paul44 is using English as second language or it's just me to my knowledge (yep, I'm using also as second language). Sorry about that, no offense Paul44 :) .. or at least it's none of us fault at here regardless eh, I don't judge my English may be also bit rusty. While I'd like to admit I prefer read much version of SunBeam's essays :P

Anyway, I've contacted author just couple days ago about it and somehow deep down I knew it that I wasn't suppose to contact PM regarding issues but rather stay on topic course. I will try briefly as possible as well here, I'm not quite experience into reverse engineering and stuff like that. I'm just a gamer after all, so do we all I think and might as well make sure to put in use wisely common sense. Right, so onto the issue, whenever I try to activate "Enable cheat" - > then "Collecting info" which also state removes protection, I see the active box quickly turns to full circle blue and just like that CE just stop responding, I can somewhat tell cursor points to loading something and nothing happens. Does anyone else encounter same issue as I've so?

Here's to what precisely I've done to reproduce issue:
1) Start the game, load the game, load .CT and attach game process to it.
2) Press "TAB" per tip from readme for performance boost and/or either way in game world, Tick "Enable cheats (after save fully loaded)" and wait a bit for values to populate or something like that.
3) Tick "Collecting info (and removing protection)" and wait for few seconds
4) See result, the active box turns to full blue circle (assuming it's executing script) and suddenly CE starts to stop responding and halt program upon close. Although the game didn't crash at all, just can't get past enable cheats at all.
I can only wonder if this has something to do what SunBeam explained further in this post (not to confuse with anti-debug reasonably): viewtopic.php?p=151540#p151540, if this indeed it is what I think, I will upload recent exe here as well, not sure if whom would still care at this point but can only hope if (SunBeam or Paul44 reads it) or anyone else whomever has experience kindly to look inside
[Link]

Code: Select all

ACU.exe ~ 30,907,608 KB (MD5: 42d4cd181411288244a237ace58f5796, SHA1:f08749e90e4ee039e7d03a7fb7ccc9d969a87e46)
Been told this is full edition (incl. dlcs) and not standard edition, I remember now that it was on giveaway in 2019 and prior days ahead they fixed missing DLC, so probably that.

Thanks a lot for what you guys do ;)

Quick Edit: Ah yes, forgot to mention I'm using last version of CE 7.4 (Patreon version), I always update when necessary or at least whenever notification pops up. Paul44 also told me that the routine seems to "stumble" when Hyperthreading is enabled, so I will check out it further on that.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^do i understand you correctly that you never get the open Lua window ? (see here: [ ])
(in fact, you should ALWAYS see this window as it is the 1st thing it does; stating "one moment please..." ?!)

some points to consider:
1. the 'collecting...' script runs async (as you can see in the image) and should show an animated hourclock on its 'tickbox'.
while this runs, you should not touch anything as this could/would cause - indeed - "CE not responding". Just leave it like that: normally you should see a response within 5-10s (see image)
2. with the hourglass "ticking", right-click the scriptline to see if it shows any errors...
3. i've just double-checked, and the script performs 4 aobscans; which could take some time (especially with lots of RAM installed). if that is the case, i could probably have this run quicker by limiting the search range here
4. in the 2nd post (pg 1) i've added my "old" table, which should always run fine (as it does not touch any code/no injection here).
5. other user suggestion: run game FUllscreen. and if you pc is setup with Hyperthreading, the table might not work for you at all...

ps: i did verify your exe with mine, and they are identical

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:59 pm
^do i understand you correctly that you never get the open Lua window ? (see here...
Yep, sounds about right. I don't and never seen this Lua window appear nowhere once I activate past "Collecting info". it simple just keeps loading forever which is usually weird and not suppose to happen for quite some time, left it roughly about more than 30 minutes and nothing reaction about it. Unless I'm missing something?
some points to consider:
1. the 'collecting...' script runs async (as you can see in the image) and should show an animated hourclock on its 'tickbox'.
while this runs, you should not touch anything as this could/would cause - indeed - "CE not responding". Just leave it like that: normally you should see a response within 5-10s (see image)
Gotcha, thanks for pointing out that as an example fig to analyze. Indeed that I've noticed so the little animated hourclock once I tick it however was it still suppose to keep on running state once it complete script or just one time filling blue as round circle? Here is what it looks like on my side.
2. with the hourglass "ticking", right-click the scriptline to see if it shows any errors...
I did this several times but CE just throws halts "not responding" as soon right-click it, as if like script is executing something out there in real time and won't return response once arriving initial destination.
4. in the 2nd post (pg 1) i've added my "old" table, which should always run fine (as it does not touch any code/no injection here).
Yeah, old table works fine which currently I'm using it as temporary for now on, I'd still prefer to have neat features though :D
5. other user suggestion: run game FUllscreen. and if you pc is setup with Hyperthreading, the table might not work for you at all...
I did to disable HTT, yet still pose same issue. Paul44, my CPU also runs on Alder Lake, 12600k to be more specific, could be this somehow related if not then? Windows 11 with that special scheduler and all that :mellow:
n.b: I've some spare laptop left with Windows 10 installed on it with different CPU though, I will give a try and report back if occurs. Will do the same with current one using virtual OS just to double check, eh.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ ... Windows 11... do not look any further; that is the problem (in every sense :shock:). The antikill routine uses native WinAPI to do its thing. (see [Table ~ Show Lua Startup script], and search for 'KillAntiDebug')
As I stated earlier: as soon as you click the script, it should open that window (within a few secs; waiting 30mins is a nogo-er) after which it will do some pre-lua stuf, and eventually calls the antidebug routine. How CE preload its code is unclear to me (async-wise), but apparently it "hicks up" on it already prior to opening that Lua window?!

Q:can you launch exe with backw-compatiblity (win 10/7) ?
Suggestion: try without async: right-click script and disable that option... (haven't tried this myself, later this evening...)
Note: this will definitely give you a 'CE not responding' message as soon as you click its window (iow do not touch it the next 10s or so); but not using the async method might just do the trick ?
(i'm actually doing a bit of gui here, which should be treated a bit differently when "asyncing", so who knows...)

ps: I'm running win 10 (not by choice btw); and win 7 (past tense)

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

^ Just checked this morning using 10, the lua window shows up and executed successfully it routine with no issue! took only few secs. So you're definitely onto something :D
It looks like it, I am by no familiar in depth with native WinAPI tbh as mentioned before in this area of expertise but I do know what it does, funny how I didn't thought of this through before. Silly me..
Q:can you launch exe with backw-compatiblity (win 10/7) ?
Suggestion: try without async: right-click script and disable that option... (haven't tried this myself, later this evening...)
Note: this will definitely give you a 'CE not responding' message as soon as you click its window (iow do not touch it the next 10s or so); but not using the async method might just do the trick ?
(i'm actually doing a bit of gui here, which should be treated a bit differently when "asyncing", so who knows...)
Yeah, I'm able to launch backward-compability alright, windows 10 isn't listed as an option though so I applied as 7, same issue happens. I followed your suggestion and it seems Lua window actually kicked in, only to show this. This time without 'CE not responding" thing, like I can control every aspect zone of it's core app incl. lua window just fine.

Also, ahem.. while at it, I accidentally pressed one of those hotkeys and heard sound "Activated" but it didn't have effect in game world nor visual contact.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ that initial window is shown to tell users to wait for further response (~ like a message window); the actual antikill routine kicks in shortly after, and must be failing altogether (~ if the script does not expand, it means CE probably stopped it <= you could check this by right-clicking the script entry to see if it shows a particular error)

hotkey: if i recall well, only 2 are active (godmode & teleport): CE will tell you they got activated, but nothing really happens unless the appropriate section_scripts have been enabled... (unless it is a CE_hotkey)

-UPDATE-
following a number of my suggestions, it turned out that CE returned this error: "attempt to call a nil value (global 'getStaticAddr')" (CE basically saying that this function does not exist/can not be found; which is "impossible" since it is even used prior to running any main scripts, and would already give all sorts of strange behaviourism).
Anyways: i suggested to redownload the table, and luckily he also decided to redownload/install CE. Turns out the lather was causing his issues, as it now runs as expected (apparently got it from Patreon site; so something "went down" along that process)

fyi: googled CE and Win 11 (for possible known issues), which returned plenty of sites claiming a CE Win11 version. for anyone caring to read this: it goes without saying that you download official sw from its 'related' website(s)...