Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin's Creed 6 Unity - v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Prenote:
I've "rebuilt" this table based on a recent script release by #Sunbeam, which basically removes the anti-debug procedure entirely.
For more info, read here: [ viewtopic.php?p=92942#p92942 ]. When executed successfully, you'll be informed as such.

Note: I have relaunched pc/game (and vice versa) pretty much 50+ times since rebuilding, and never ran into trouble with that script. That said: if the game does immediately crash - basically the anti-debug procedure did not get 'killed' - pm or post accordingly...

Important: the 'killthread' script uses functionality not supported by pre-v7x CE releases !

Features:
* Player Status (health, godmode, invisibility, no reload, lock consumables, eagle vision, ignore fall damage)
* Inventory (incl sync/creed points, 'money pouches', boosts)
* Teleport & Coordinates (waypoint teleport, free roam, cam distance, speed, icon teleport, save/restore coordinates)
* Miscellaneous:
> Speed Game (lockpicking)
> Weather
> Freeze Timers
* Gear List (~ unlock any gear)
* Challenges
* Assassin Rank (info)

-UPDATE 1 - (v2.8)
Important update: despite Godmode (and not dying at all), the player remained in 'near death modus' in certain situations (in my case, mostly after teleporting/falling from great heights). During that time, it became impossible to fight/kill enemies/etc... This is now solved.

-UPDATE 2 - (v3.0)
Added: Cam Distance, based on research from ACS (for more info, check out that post)

-UPDATE 3 - (v3.1)
* Villa Chest Income: manage the 'size' of your villa income
* Teleport modus 'Drop High...' (identical as ACS now)
* Added additional tests in main script, potentially avoiding crashes during sequence/mission end cutscenes (eg airballoon mission)

-UPDATE 4 - (v3.2)
* Freeze Timers: both for Missions (in particular The Tournament) and Rifts (all of them; incl editing Data Collection)
(see also indepth explanation in 2nd post)

-UPDATE 5 - (v4.0)
* some minor updates
* Icon Teleport completely revamped !
* appropriate scripts now all run in async mode !
* updated to latest gui

- UPDATE 6 - v4.1
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates
* complete revamp of Challenges

- UPDATE 7 - v5.0
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* 'offset too big' errors tackled now (practically, sometimes script(s) would not enable)
* closely "matches" with ACU now
* minor bugs/changes updated
* icon teleport-ing working again
* auto-enable godmode with any form of teleporting

- UPDATE 8 - v5.1
* some minor updates
* added: speed, gear list (to be used in conjunction with #translu's 'Inventory Editor' - see post 2)
* save/restore: enabled by default now

- UPDATE 9 - v6.0
* updated to latest gui
* added: Ignore Fall Damage (primarily used in teleporting)
* 2 important changes
> using 'ignore fall damage' vs 'godmode' now
> back-end aob_search routine updated
(if certain scripts no longer enable or give incorrect info, do report back!)
* changed all var_inits to hexvals
* all scripts updated to 'jump far' instructions
* corrected some minor bugs
* reshuffled features (seems to make more sense)
* now using Edge + Google to open 'info' link (see Settings)

Readme updated accordingly !

Important remarks:
1. With the possibility to remove the anti-debug procedure now, you can/could possibly use any other CE table/trainer without an instant crash (if supported ofc)
2. Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
3. Now using winRar v5.x for better compression...

PS: you can find my "old" tables here: [ viewtopic.php?p=97889#p97889 ]

Request (!): anyone with ACU Standard Edition, kindly upload your game exe for me to download; would be much appreciated...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACU_v6.0_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(83.93 KiB) Downloaded 7480 times
ACU_Varia_v5.1_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(79.24 KiB) Downloaded 9091 times
ACU_Varia_v4.0_Released.rar
pw: Fearless
(55.14 KiB) Downloaded 5435 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:29 am, edited 13 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

* my 'initial' table (no aob injection): [ viewtopic.php?p=97889&sid=9b9240efdebde ... edd#p97889 ]
(just in case the table in this topic keeps crashing your game ~ will NOT be updating that table !)
=> check that very same topic for more interesting/related tables ...!

Additional (research) info:
* Chest/Cockades/etc structure/record : [ [Link] ] and categories: [ [Link] ]
ps: I assume that there is also - at least - a "district"-ID (based on the fact that counters are managed as such in Progress Menu.
The way I would do it: one table with all districts (from 3 resp maps)... (did not look for it, as not my goal ~ just saying :))

* Map Paris with all icons (and more): made it back then when game came out; can not recall if I ever uploaded it:
[ [Link] Paris Final.jpg?dl=0 ]
Reason: all maps I did find, where still missing some (more)... That said: not sure if all of them are on this map either :)

* Eagle Vision: I initially researched this feature, because I realized it could also be used to "find/show" all 'inventory' items (chests, etc). It turned out that the DOF (Detection of View) is programmatically limited to 45 units. (did some additional research to find thàt param, but could not find it ~ if you check for float_hex value of '45', you'll also find plenty of hardcoded refs as well...)

Practically did this: once I found out how to extend the EV range (values found in 'GamePlaySettings' struct ~ ref-ed in EV code procedures early on), I walked around a bit. As soon as an enemy/chest "appeared" in sight, marked that; which gave me a rough distance value of about {45}. If you extend the range to {100}, DOF still remains '45'...
btw: the standard EV diameter is {30}. Run EV, mark the final diam, etc... That's how I knew what to (hex) look for...

* Show Icons: hence: since EV did not help me out in finding/showing chests, etc, I took a different approach (as I knew already that such icons also have an 'entity' struct record (with "PlayerID" = 0 ~ thx #Sunbeam for that field_ref))
So: breakpt on "a" code with (very) long Entity-list; only showing records with 'playerid = 0'. The rest is a matter of "pointer chasing" (sort that list, look at "group-ed" addresses, then ptr-check the 1st in the list. Evt you'll get thè right (or one of them) "start" pointer (which usually sits at some offset in another (identified) struct)...

* Health struct: this title (and so does AC Syndicate) makes use of 2 'subrecords' of health values; whereby - it seems - the 2de pair updates the 1st pair. Even more: both subrecords also have - among others - Godmode & Desync flags; in that the game seems to take the '2nd' flags more prevalent. As a point of case: setting the 1st Desync flag will do nothing; 2nd one actually desyncs the game...

Also: as mentioned in Readme, you must activate any script (incl main script) AFTER having fully loaded your game save. If not done so, the 2nd Health subrecord does not seem to load (fully). Giving it some thought: perhaps caused by "prematurely" killing antidebug-thread - while it is still in the process of "co-filling/building up" memory/structs (?); but this is pure guessing. Still: ever since I started enabling the table this way, no probs with that (as far as I can recall)...

* Godmode: Fall Damage (from great height) induces a 'near death modus' (found this out during build of ACS table ~ see for more info there). This has now been solved here as well...

* HowTo: play The Tournament (SP): [ [Link] ]

* Mission (& Rift) Timers in AC titles: [ [Link] ].
Rift routine works slightly different then Mission(s). Eventually needed to chase down the onscreen values, to get to the proper opcode...
Came across some interesting flags, such as: [ [Link] ] (in case you missed it, let's talk milisecs)
ps: also in Rifts, one can/should not lock the progressing 'start-time' either. As long as you do not swap out, no problems. But when you do, the game seems to hang?! But actually it does not; just "looping" until it eventually gets back...

* #translu's Inventory Editor: [ viewtopic.php?p=43567#p43567 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Keewee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Keewee »

There is a password??

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Come on, use some common sense... Where would it be... logically...?
Tip: what does 'pw' stands for, do you think?

ps: actually, I DID search for 'peewee' and it stands for a lot.... damn... :oops:

dark726
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark726 »

I've crashed multiple times when constantly using the teleport feature.
I was going around teleporting to all the cockades.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Join the club, unfortunately. I've looked at this routine already from different angles (trying several different scripts), but could not make this one full proof (that same routine changes ptrs reguluarly with the same icon/marker still selected?!). As long as you do not select any (particular) icon, you should be fine (as far as I remember). But if you happen to select particular 'system' icons (such as fasttravel, mission, etc ~ basically non-collectible), you'll quickly wind up with a crash...
Workaround: Fasttravel now and then (normally, one has to 'Shift+T' twice to move the player's icon to the selected spot. if that does not happen immediately, time to FT...)

ps: I've done this myself some weeks back (getting all collectibles in order to see if the Tool script DID show everything ~ which it does), and I did crash a few times in the process. which also reminds me that I've also added additional tests to avoid crashing at the end of certain mission/sequence cut scenes (with certain values, like godmode still locked). That does not solve your/this issue though... (will upload that table this week(end))

dark726
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark726 »

Thanks for the quick reply Paul44. I'll be sure to keep that workaround in mind. Before I read your workaround suggestion, I chose to speed-blitzed all the cockades until my game crashes. Thank God that the game boots up in less than 5 minutes. I'm extremely appreciative that you are one of the only people who are making tables for this 5 (almost 6) year old game. I don't know if this is too much to ask but if you could add a "freeze timer" for Helix Rift missions and The Tournament co-op mission that would be epic if not then that's fine. I love the table the way it is now and how it works for the "slightly modified" (or so I've heard) version of the giveaway Assassin's Creed Unity somewhere back in April 2018. I wish you luck in your testings!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

'Timer freeze' are "a bitch" (pardon my language); also in AC titles (I'm referring from experience to prev titles now). The time value could basically be "anything": actual vs epoch time, with values either in milliseconds, secs, seperate time units (hrs/min/secs), incrementing/decrementing of these resp. values, etc... As for the Tournament coop, I will upload a do-able solution (PDF) shortly. I can't remember timers in Rift missions, but I'll google around a bit.
That said: I've put it on my Todo-list; other stuff on my mind right now... so do not hold your breath 8-)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just note that UPlay executables may get updated every once in a while. I believe it's Ubisoft devs updating them for UPlay Plus purposes; and if they find bugs worth fixing, though not with a great global impact, they silent update the normal executables as well. These actions happen only for those having the UPlay version of the game. I've not seen any updates on Steam (e.g.: I've recently been told there's been a Syndicate update, but couldn't find the same update pushed to Steam.. so there you go).

Another trick I learned in the process. When you buy a Steam version of an UPlay game, you get a key with which Steam activates the game in your UPlay account's db. Let's say you purchased Unity, Standard Edition. Steam logs you into UPlay, activates the Standard Edition for you, UPlay sees it's activated and logs you in. And you play. Now.. if you get the UPlay Standard Edition executable from someone and replace your Steam one, Steam will launch the executable with -uplay_steam parameter, which tells UPlay it's a request coming from Steam. UPlay just checks if your Standard Edition is active in your account's db. If so, it lets you login and play :) So with a Steam activated product you can play its identical Edition counterpart from UPlay by just switching executables. Sure, there' no obvious gain, but just letting you know you can do that. Remember, condition is the Edition must match (e.g.: you can't play the UPlay Deluxe Edition by swapping the Steam Standard Edition executable with the UPlay Deluxe Edition executable; different editions, Deluxe will not be active in your db; hence you will be taken to the purchase page of the product).

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ recent AC updates: seems like it as a gamer reported back some weeks ago that ACBF had updated?! Could not trace that back though (except that the uploaded exe was identical to the latest update I had?!). and my table worked for him, so...
* Uplay exe "exchange": the "only" advantage I could see is that one basically "rules out" the Steam DRM. But that kinda contradicts your explanation, as you mention "Steam will launch the executable with -uplay_steam parameter". Unless the steam api either does not launch, or does but quits eventually; and assuming no steam call is executed from within the uplay exe ~> which actually can happen as well: can't remember the game title again, but while doing some 'exe'-tests with uplay/steam, the uplay exe did call the steam api (which I forgot to (re)move)...
Anyways: I can name at least a dozen or so chaps on cs.rin with Steam expertise way up your level (sort of speak). except for some Creamapi & SSE tuning, I do not walk in that steam alley :)

RG23RW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RG23RW »

Hey, I don't know if you can help me. I've been trying to use the freeze timer option without having any luck... all the other functions work, but whenever I try to stop the timer or add more time the values stay the same. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ tell me for which (sub)mission you are trying to use this? Mission or Rift timer? Best would be to "show" me a printscreen of the table at that moment in time, so that I can see them values... (and try it myself)
ps: it is also possible that you've stumbled into a timer I have not tackled (yet)?!

mtssr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mtssr »

cooool

obelan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obelan »

Do anybody knows where I can download Assasins Creed Unity for free now? I know we could do that few months ago on official page, but where now?
[Link]

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:44 pm
^ Come on, use some common sense... Where would it be... logically...?
Tip: what does 'pw' stands for, do you think?

ps: actually, I DID search for 'peewee' and it stands for a lot.... damn... :oops:
I failed to figure out where the password is. Could you help me out?