z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Gunfire Reborn

Post by LoneStrider »

I can't figure out the grenade radius or the gold and hp/shield settings. Any help with those?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

After all recent Gunfire updates, does the table need an Update?

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Not really, it still mostly works, like it always has, movement & jump height still work, blast radius and some other weapon mechanics can still be tweaked, things like no-reload are broken, but have been for awhile, everything else have always been broke and still broke.

datboi332
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datboi332 »

Do we have an estimate on when an update will come on the cheat engine that can fix some of these issues?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

datboi332 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:55 pm
Do we have an estimate on when an update will come on the cheat engine that can fix some of these issues?
Why would you ask about an eta of an update!! xDDD
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:07 pm
I might die waiting! xDD Jokes apart, I've been trying to fix the noreload, but instead i've break it now when getting a gun crashes the game, anyways It was a copy of the original .ct. it is the best value to have fun playing the game imho.

shironcoleman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Gunfire Reborn

Post by shironcoleman »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:56 pm
Has anyone looked into editing the challenges? I swear to God, this Arrogant Lobster one is going to kill me. I've put over 100 hours into this game and only have 16/100 done. They almost never spawn for me T_T I'm going to be bored and uninstalled before I ever unlock that last gun..
Was trying to figure this out myself, no luck. I want to try that gun, but grinding for hours to kill lobsters isn't fun.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

Is there a chance of getting an update for this table? The game's had some updates, and the only thing I can get to work from this now is the increased movement speed. Which, don't get me wrong, is helpful; it's just not helpful enough for me to not look like a complete ape trying to play this game.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SaucyJack wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:48 pm
Is there a chance of getting an update for this table? The game's had some updates, and the only thing I can get to work from this now is the increased movement speed. Which, don't get me wrong, is helpful; it's just not helpful enough for me to not look like a complete ape trying to play this game.
Not likely. The same options have been broken for quite a while. You could always try fearlessrevolution's trainer instead. It also hasn't been updated in months, but the options still work. Its pretty basic, but covers the necessities like HP, shield, ammo and currencies.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:51 am
Not likely. The same options have been broken for quite a while. You could always try fearlessrevolution's trainer instead. It also hasn't been updated in months, but the options still work. Its pretty basic, but covers the necessities like HP, shield, ammo and currencies.
Ah, thanks so much! I had tried other trainers but none of them worked, but fearlessrevolution's did the trick.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

SaucyJack wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:56 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Ah, thanks so much! I had tried other trainers but none of them worked, but fearlessrevolution's did the trick.
fearlessrevolution (and others) got, uh, I guess "scouted" and hired by one of the big trainer sites that makes you download a third party program to access their trainers. It seems above board, nothing really suspicious other than the annoyance of using a different program, but my point in posting this is that fearlessrevolution has an updated Gunfire trainer on that app. I have no idea if there's any drama surrounding that site or whatever, I noticed I can't say the name without it being switched which might just be an anti-spambot thing or it might be that that whole site sucks. No idea! But if it's one of those things we're not supposed to talk about or mention I'm ok with this post being deleted or edited.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

maynard wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:05 am
SaucyJack wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:56 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
fearlessrevolution (and others) got, uh, I guess "scouted" and hired by one of the big trainer sites that makes you download a third party program to access their trainers. It seems above board, nothing really suspicious other than the annoyance of using a different program, but my point in posting this is that fearlessrevolution has an updated Gunfire trainer on that app. I have no idea if there's any drama surrounding that site or whatever, I noticed I can't say the name without it being switched which might just be an anti-spambot thing or it might be that that whole site sucks. No idea! But if it's one of those things we're not supposed to talk about or mention I'm ok with this post being deleted or edited.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. Generally I only use fearlessrevolution's stuff if there's not an updated table, so rarely. For the most part I get what I need here.

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

So any update for the new table

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

how do you find the pointer to the soul essence currency?

MMORAIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MMORAIS »

As of the 7/2/2021 update these tables are no longer working