z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Konstantine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Gunfire Reborn

Post by Konstantine »

Hey guys,

Can someone tell me the process of getting souls to work?
When I enable it, the game either crashes or stops responding.
Also, how does the value for souls work?

Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EggHunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EggHunter »

is there a way to make all weapons autofire? really dont know why prism is not autofire like most guns >_>
also is it possible to have infinite (reserve) ammo but still need to reload?

i have been looking in the weapons pointer list but cant seem to find anything there >_<

Thanks!

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

is there any lines about luck? like every enemies drop a weapon or the chance of lucky shot
Last edited by michaelanglo.l on Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:20 pm
Don't know if this will work for anyone...

Feels free to merge..

Enjoy :roll:

Update 1
-Fixed crashing issue,maybe & revamp some script...
need update now, today's update destroy thistable

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

michaelanglo.l wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Cake-san wrote:

Feels free to merge..

Update 1
There was no update today. The last was two days ago. The table works fine, both Zanzer's general table and Cake's soul/gold table.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

The table in the OP works fine still, I tried the soul/gold table a few days back and by just changing the gold caused my game to glitch (portals would not allow me through, etc.), so I wouldn't recommend the second table. Unless you got tips on using it.

rehmik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rehmik »

Hello, pure noob here, i absolutely don't understand how to use this thing, i just want infinite ammo because i'm tired of saving ammo / looking for ammo :p
i tried to modify the value under "current ammo" but it didn't work, after firing it gets back to the original value /:

edit : okay found it, just have to edit the max ammo as well, but it doesn't work for weapons with only 1 bullet in the clip.. :( if there is another way to get infinite ammo ( like directly modifying the ammo count, i've looked for it in the different categories but didn't find anything that looked like an ammo count ) i'd be glad to know, ty ! :)

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:29 am
michaelanglo.l wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Cake-san wrote:

Feels free to merge..

Update 1
There was no update today. The last was two days ago. The table works fine, both Zanzer's general table and Cake's soul/gold table.
no, i can not open it sometimes, but most times it can not find the value and address.

caijianguo9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caijianguo9 »

please update
It's completely useless

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

caijianguo9 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:25 am
please update
It's completely useless
Its not useless at all. Only the gold/soul table and pointers seems broken after this last update now. No reload, speed, jump, health and shield freeze all work fine.

aylz10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aylz10 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 am
caijianguo9 wrote:
please update
It's completely useless
Its not useless at all. Only the gold/soul table and pointers seems broken after this last update now. No reload, speed, jump, health and shield freeze all work fine.
Gold/Soul is still available in 8.24
Open the CT table of cake and open the game.
Select the hero to enter the game, modify the first cash and soul in the CT table in the room where the weapon box is received
Then play normally

caijianguo9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caijianguo9 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
caijianguo9 wrote:
please update
It's completely useless
Thank you
I will try again

spaghetticatman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spaghetticatman »

Made an account to say as of Aug. 29th, 2020 you can change souls value to unlock all skills. This probably works for all player values as well, but have only tested souls. You also will not crash with this and it's very simple to do. Just load into the game and then open cheat engine. In cheat engine, open the gunfire reborn process. Then enable mono in the top tab of cheat engine titled "mono." (Not sure if that's a necessary step, tbh, but I've seen it being thrown around here.) Search for your soul value (or run through and grab some souls so you're not on 0.) Then in the list of addresses, search for "python36.dll." Copy all of them to the address list. Then change all of their values to whatever you want. Enable them in cheat engine, alt tab into the game, collect one soul and the value will change to whatever you chose.

It seems that the address for changing souls value is python.dll+3E1CA8 or 5BE31CA8 as it's displayed in the address list.

0 crash, 50,000 souls.

lansu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lansu »

spaghetticatman wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:35 am
Made an account to say as of Aug. 29th, 2020 you can change souls value to unlock all skills. This probably works for all player values as well, but have only tested souls. You also will not crash with this and it's very simple to do. Just load into the game and then open cheat engine. In cheat engine, open the gunfire reborn process. Then enable mono in the top tab of cheat engine titled "mono." (Not sure if that's a necessary step, tbh, but I've seen it being thrown around here.) Search for your soul value (or run through and grab some souls so you're not on 0.) Then in the list of addresses, search for "python36.dll." Copy all of them to the address list. Then change all of their values to whatever you want. Enable them in cheat engine, alt tab into the game, collect one soul and the value will change to whatever you chose.

It seems that the address for changing souls value is python.dll+3E1CA8 or 5BE31CA8 as it's displayed in the address list.

0 crash, 50,000 souls.
Hi! I've followed your process but I get stuck on not being able to go in a portal and also not being able to quit. Also trying 1000 souls+ makes my game crash haha. Any tip for this? Thanks!

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

NumberXer0 wrote:
caijianguo9 wrote:
please update
It's completely useless
health and shield freeze don't work, and the aim assist do not work