z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Gunfire Reborn

Post by Special »

Yup, that patch finally killed the movement cheat at least.

Even my table I needed an update to some pointers to fix ammo and jump height. So whatever that patch did, they finally moved some stuff around that broke this table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MMORAIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MMORAIS »

@special could you post your updated table? or is that against the rules of these forums... I think it is understood that the original table is from the original poster, and that yours is likely a modified version of it.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Not against the rules on these forums I don't think, but nonetheless I cannot share it, it was made by another for private use only. So I won't betray that.

It's possible that it was modified from the original table found here, though, it has many more options then the original, but also lacks some others like "Auto Aim" (whatever that does...).

I was just confirming that the latest patch must have been a pretty major one, as in it moved things around (pointers, etc.) because normally this table I have doesn't break between updates, but this update did break things.

w2006alex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by w2006alex »

Special wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:28 am
Not against the rules on these forums I don't think, but nonetheless I cannot share it, it was made by another for private use only. So I won't betray that.

It's possible that it was modified from the original table found here, though, it has many more options then the original, but also lacks some others like "Auto Aim" (whatever that does...).

I was just confirming that the latest patch must have been a pretty major one, as in it moved things around (pointers, etc.) because normally this table I have doesn't break between updates, but this update did break things.
so may you ask that "another" to update this post, please?

aligator1442
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aligator1442 »

I can't find a way to edit soul, anybody has a updated way?

Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Riceball0831 »

err im confused with the weapon modifier? a bunch of things shows up like what...

dodo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dodo123 »

any update on this table?

motornerve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by motornerve »

Do we have a 2022 current Cheat Table for this game? It's hard but fantastic, but I would love to mess with the meta a bit.

65zambo65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 65zambo65 »

Can someone update this please?

GRIFFIN94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRIFFIN94 »

you would think ... this game being overwhelmed by game pass users... to have this thread revived and dealt with
this is exactly why i'm not subscribing to any of them trainer makers service apps.

skarekroww
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skarekroww »

I've been struggling to get this table updated sorry all, I'm not the best at cheat engine.

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Gunfire Reborn: impossible to cheat?

Post by TurpentineEnjoyer »

There's practically nothing for this game aside from infinite HP. Even infinite ammo glitches out and doesn't work half the time.
The ideal hack I would absolutely love to see for this game would be a way to spawn in occult scrolls and ascension goblets.
Bonus ones would be removing the 3 times upgrade/etch limit on blacksmith, have more than three spiritual blessings, and drop weapons with specific inscriptions on them.

Please, this game would be incredible with cheat scrolls and ascensions. Thanks.