Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Post by Cake-san »

Since, Item Id data type is NameProperty & NameProperty is FName, ofcourse it will be different though on different system & different game version... FNames are generate on runtime just like game object which who knows which fname being generate first (except the engine/native one,it always stay the same) when dev can add or remove thing from the game... :roll:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:07 am
TBC_Miles wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:41 am
XinPeriF wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am
Hello! Went ahead and jumped the gun and updated both tables for the new howling peaks update. Everything is updated within it and both tables should work just fine. Item IDs, Skill IDs, and Armor Stats all got updated. Be sure to check out the new stuff. If there's any issues, let myself or Idlehands88 know.
On the Launcher version I believe you have the item ID for a "Diamond Pickaxe" wrong as when I tyy to change something to a diamond pickaxe the game crashes and I actually ended up with an item that has no texture and crashes the game any time I click on it.
Diamond Pickaxe is ID3186, but the table has it set as 3193, which is invalid. Just right click the value and select "Select/Change dropdown selection options" and scroll down to the item and fix it.

I do want to know if XinPeriF would be willing to help update the table for older versions, or wouldn't mind explaining how to find the signature/base addresses to start so I could do it myself.

I have access to almost all of the old versions and would like to compile a functioning table for them all.
Thanks for pointing this out fellas. I'll be sure to fix the ID and do another sweep of the list for any other bugs or errors. As for older versions of the game, I'd need access to those versions to be able to do it. I don't know how to get those versions. If you let me know how to get to the older versions, then I'll be able to start dishing some of those out for you guys.

TBC_Miles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TBC_Miles »

EpicBirdi wrote:
TBC_Miles wrote:
XinPeriF wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am
Hello! Went ahead and jumped the gun and updated both tables for the new howling peaks update. Everything is updated within it and both tables should work just fine. Item IDs, Skill IDs, and Armor Stats all got updated. Be sure to check out the new stuff. If there's any issues, let myself or Idlehands88 know.
On the Launcher version I believe you have the item ID for a "Diamond Pickaxe" wrong as when I tyy to change something to a diamond pickaxe the game crashes and I actually ended up with an item that has no texture and crashes the game any time I click on it.
Diamond Pickaxe is ID3186, but the table has it set as 3193, which is invalid. Just right click the value and select "Select/Change dropdown selection options" and scroll down to the item and fix it.
Thanks, that worked, but do you have any idea on how I could fix or get rid of the item with no texture? I can use the selected item cheat table becase when I click on it to change it, the game crashes.

NoSoul4Heaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoSoul4Heaven »

Good Evening, really like your table but since last update it I can Edit highlighted items. I can start the table and click on items but the table doesn't recognise the highlighted items can you help?

Tippscy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tippscy »

Wait you can download the latest table I cant even download it can anyone help me?

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

XinPeriF wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:02 pm
EpicBirdi wrote:
TBC_Miles wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out fellas. I'll be sure to fix the ID and do another sweep of the list for any other bugs or errors. As for older versions of the game, I'd need access to those versions to be able to do it. I don't know how to get those versions. If you let me know how to get to the older versions, then I'll be able to start dishing some of those out for you guys.
I sent you a PM so we can work it out. I'll walk you through getting old versions up and running, if you'd like.

nutella
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nutella »

Hi please help!! i tried to do it all but when i highlight an item the addreas stills shows as ???? il paypal 2$ to the one who helps me

KekDev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KekDev »

I have a question is it normal that my game keeps crashing after i change a item. Is it because there is a new update out ??

dracolich62
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dracolich62 »

nutella wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:44 pm
Hi please help!! i tried to do it all but when i highlight an item the addreas stills shows as ???? il paypal 2$ to the one who helps me
they havent updated the cheat for the latest version of the game yte

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

For those having problems with the cheat table, you’ll have to refer to my post for the updated table. Make sure your game version matches the build number for the table. If it doesn’t, quote this post so I know if the game version has updated since the howling peaks update.

immortal_spag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by immortal_spag »

theres a new game update alr the table should be updated soon
(howling peaks)

Sausage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sausage »

XinPeriF wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:17 am
For those having problems with the cheat table, you’ll have to refer to my post for the updated table. Make sure your game version matches the build number for the table. If it doesn’t, quote this post so I know if the game version has updated since the howling peaks update.
I'm using your version from your post, not the version from the original post at the beginning of this thread. It seams I can't get the orange bullet point stats to appear on the new Rugged Climbing Gear.

sinak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sinak »

I've manually added a bunch of skill/enchantment slots to the table for the win64 version. let me know if you need to know how to do this yourself, it took me a week to figure it out lol
Attachments
Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT
(137.18 KiB) Downloaded 1498 times
Last edited by sinak on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

Sausage wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:08 am
XinPeriF wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:17 am
I'm using your version from your post, not the version from the original post at the beginning of this thread. It seams I can't get the orange bullet point stats to appear on the new Rugged Climbing Gear.
That's an ongoing issue with Armor Stats for armor items. I have yet to figure this out myself seeing as I just started on the updating process. If somebody finds a fix before I do, do not hesitate to post it.

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

No longer available here.
Last edited by XinPeriF on Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.