Jayden wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am
TsumikiMiniwa wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:59 am
Jayden wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 am
the cheat table is great and i had a lot of fun using it but i have ran into a problem
when i was editing some of the armor stats i went into a level to test them out and half way through the game crashed and now a cant get past the main menu screen because each time i load into the game after that i end up crashing even when i use a newly created character
Can you tell me what you did exactly when you were editing the stats?
Edit: You can add me on discord too if you want a quicker response.
Discord: "Tsumiki Miniwa#8485"
in the cheat table when you are changing and adding stats to armor i was adding brief "invulnerability when doge rolling" to the highland armor to see if the stat can be effective if trying a no damage run of the game and when i was half way through creeper woods just before the spider cave my game crashed and now i am unable to play the game past the menu screen
(you can find the stat towards the bottom on the list when adding a new stat)
I don't know a fix for that, but I know that there is a lot of tutorials to fix your problem. Just search it up and you will eventually fix it.
Always make a backup of your save file and characters before you use a program that edits anything in-game. Game crashes and stuff like that can always occur if you don't have a backup for it, your saves will all be lost.
If you want to know the way how I change the stats without the game crashing, then follow these steps.
1. Before changing the stats, you have to change the stat offset to the empty offset that's already there for you to copy "1100001000".
2. Change the "Stats offset" value to "1100001000".
3. Change the stats "Stat 1", "Stat 2" etc... to whatever you want.
4. Change "Number of Stats" to however many stats you added.
5. In your inventory, move the item you are editing to a different spot, close your inventory, and quit the game.
6. Re-open the game and enjoy.
7. On cheat engine, select Minecraft Dungeons
8. Open the CT
9. Look at the Stat's offset to see that it changed to a unique value.