Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
singqutsingqut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Post by singqutsingqut »

It does not work anymore after the update yesterday, is there an updated version to go?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lolunderotters
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolunderotters »

singqutsingqut wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 am
It does not work anymore after the update yesterday, is there an updated version to go?
same. I can't seem to click the "Hightlighted Equip Edit" Button

plantboi11356
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by plantboi11356 »

I have been using this for a while now but now since the new crossplay update it wont work

MichaelJMAD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MichaelJMAD »

MichaelJMAD wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:49 am
jonnyo85 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Sausage wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:58 pm

I know these two below. I'm looking for Frost Bite armor ID if anyone can pass it on.

Wither= 3884
Thief= 3779
From looking at it, I Believe they have moved up in 5s
Fighter bindings was 3011 now 3016
So just add 5 to the numbers on the other posts.

Though i have no way of knowing how you find these out originally, but would love to know!
jonnyo85 Is right so far armor and weapons go up by 5.. Artifacts seem to be going up by 12
Enchanting and such seem to be fine
I have not checked today but the above was working at 3am est

Olaf22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Olaf22 »

don't work for me

MichaelJMAD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MichaelJMAD »

Ok co it appears the one of to 2 scripts are working
Dungeons.CT = MS Store Version (Build: 1.5.0.0_4841501)
Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT = Launcher Version (Build: 1.5.0.0_4841501)
A friend and I have been testing and it seems that the Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT
is throwing an error
Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_EquipmentEdit Error: Not all results found
Not sure really what needs to be done to fix that

We have updated the Item IDs for the Dungeons.ct
And the IDs should be the same for the win64, however the above-stated means we cant test It.
This is still the OPs script I take no credit for that, CPT_Mike updated the IDs and I tested. I am unable to work out the issues with the win64 version
Attachments
Dungeons-J.ct
(40.59 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

chrisiori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrisiori »

Sausage wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:01 am
chrisiori wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:04 am
Hi When I change Item game crashes, Can someone help me? how can I fix it?
MichaelJMAD wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:45 pm
the item numbers have changed it still works you just need to know the new item Id's
How do you manually change the Id's? Thank you!
I tried to describe how to do it above but I'll try again. Where there is a drop down box where you'd normally choose the armor, right click that first instead. Then chose "select/change drop down selection". Scroll through and find the armor you're looking for. Change the four digit number by adding 5 to it. Close that and go change the armor name as usual. You have to do that any time you close and reopen ce as far as I can tell.
Thank you boss!

elloaha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elloaha »

Whatever it is, this does not work for me at all. Please help. When I select an item, the item id is just question marks. Thats the same with basicly everything, ive tried reinstalling Cheat Engine, ive redownloaded the Dungeons-Win63-Shiping.CT. Nothing is working.

Sausage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sausage »

elloaha wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:04 pm
Whatever it is, this does not work for me at all. Please help. When I select an item, the item id is just question marks. Thats the same with basicly everything, ive tried reinstalling Cheat Engine, ive redownloaded the Dungeons-Win63-Shiping.CT. Nothing is working.

I have the same problem. What I do is equip and select the item in your inventory. Make sure its selected. Go to CE and select the item. When you get question marks, go back to your inventory and select the item again. Dont unselect it first, just select it again. Then go back to CE and it should work then. If not, close your inventory, reopen it, and then repeat the above process of selecting twice.

If that doesnt work then something about your PC is different than mine. I have win 10, 64 bit, and Im using the store version, which uses the dungeons file, not the dungeons win64 shipping file. Edit: I see now youre using the .shipping file. Apparently you have the launcher version of mcd. From reading the thread that has been an issue in past updates, one or both versions will stop working. And it looks like MichaelJMAD has id'd the problem a couple posts above.

CeHu_UhEc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CeHu_UhEc »

XinPeriF wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:27 pm
I noticed that the post before mine didn't have all the item IDs. I just finished seeking out everything last night. I found 6 new weapons coming in the DLC as well. 3 melee, 3 ranged.
Melee
2850:Sword
2857:Diamond Sword
hey, i was just wondering if you had a look into the id's again, i found a couple more new enchantments like 104:multi roll
i was just wondering if there is more than what i found. as idk much about how to go about pointers i check them manually 1 by 1 xD

PoobWomp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PoobWomp »

Sorry, I don't know if anyone has asked this before in this thread because I am too lazy to check, but I was looking for a clear answer on how to edit the enchantments on an item. I don't understand how to use the skill offset feature. Thanks!

Olaf22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Olaf22 »

MichaelJMAD wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:16 am
A friend and I have been testing and it seems that the Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT
is throwing an error
Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_EquipmentEdit Error: Not all results found

And the IDs should be the same for the win64, however the above-stated means we cant test It.
This is still the OPs script I take no credit for that, CPT_Mike updated the IDs and I tested. I am unable to work out the issues with the win64 version
Thanks, is working

What the best build for you ?

Sausage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sausage »

MichaelJMAD wrote:
is throwing an error

Thank you for updating it. Much easier.

Sausage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sausage »

PoobWomp wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:01 am
Sorry, I don't know if anyone has asked this before in this thread because I am too lazy to check, but I was looking for a clear answer on how to edit the enchantments on an item. I don't understand how to use the skill offset feature. Thanks!
Click the skills box and all the enchantments show up underneath. Double click an enchantment and choose a new one from the drop down menu to replace it. Then scroll down and pick an enchantment level by double clicking the 0. Choose 1, 2, or 3.

MichaelJMAD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MichaelJMAD »

Olaf22 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:45 pm
MichaelJMAD wrote:
is throwing an error

Thanks, is working

What the best build for you ?
Not a problem it was a simple fix sadly I do not have the ability to fix the Win64 shipping build,

As for my build so far thorns and final shout work nicely with the harvester and a lama...
My friend and I will be streaming Dungeons On the 26th at 11am ish est Come hang out with us we will be checking out the DLC content for a couple of hours Twitch.tv/MichaelJMAD