Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angeloid_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

10th Enchant & 23 Armor Attributes

Post by Angeloid_ »

Whenever I download the newest version of this table, I make two modifications, and I think I should bring them up here because they are both helpful in creating even crazier items. (Note that I play on the Windows-64 version, not the MS store)
1 - 10th Item Enchantment. As this editor is currently, you can only modify 9 of the 10 possible item enchants. However, with a small modification, you can add a 10th enchantment with a level, provided you also increase the number and max number of enchantments. Going to 11 crashes the game.
2 - 23 Armor Attributes. As this editor is currently, there are only 8 'armor attribute' slots. In my testing, adding the same Attribute twice does not stack, but I haven't found a limit to the maximum number of Attributes you can technically have. That said, since they don't stack, I modify the table to allow 23 Attribute slots, 1 for each attribute ID.

I'm not good at using Cheat Engine to set up tables, so what I did to do this was I opened the code in Visual Studio, looked for patterns, copied & pasted, shifted where I expected pointers to be based on those patterns, and changed Cheat IDs. After the tables are updated for the June 30th update, should I modify that version of the Table and send it here for you to integrate?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SomeGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Post by SomeGuy »

Since the first DLC released today, chances are the tables will need to be updated again. I'm getting the "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_EquipmentEdit Error: Not all results found>>" error while using the 7.1 Cheat Engine and attempting to edit the launcher version, at any rate.

Francisco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Francisco »

I think it doesn't work for the new dlc because before they updated it worked for me :(

JustChillin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustChillin »

Hey Idlehands, I've been trying to use this table and for the Item ID next to "value" its a string of 4 numbers which doesn't let me choose the item I want. Any fix?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

JustChillin wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm
Hey Idlehands, I've been trying to use this table and for the Item ID next to "value" its a string of 4 numbers which doesn't let me choose the item I want. Any fix?
It's because the Item IDs were changed again, so the new Item IDs have to be found/written down again.

EDIT: Just posted the new updated Launcher version CT file.

SomeGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeGuy »

I can confirm that the newest CT file for the Launcher is working correctly... for now, at least. Thanks a bunch! :)

Josevoldo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Josevoldo »

SomeGuy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:13 pm
I can confirm that the newest CT file for the Launcher is working correctly... for now, at least. Thanks a bunch! :)
Did you just downloaded from the main post? I can't get the CT to work with the Launcher version of the game. I get the 4 numbers as ID for items.

JustChillin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustChillin »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:26 pm
JustChillin wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm
It's because the Item IDs were changed again, so the new Item IDs have to be found/written down again.

EDIT: Just posted the new updated Launcher version CT file.
I'm new here where can I find it?
FOUND IT :)
Last edited by JustChillin on Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Just posted new CT files for both MS Store and Launcher versions, they have the Item ID list updated thanks to TsumikiMiniwa.

JustChillin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustChillin »

Guys what am I doing wrong like it won't let me take a piece of armor and add skills to it (ember robe). Every time I change stats my game crashes??

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

JustChillin wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 pm
Guys what am I doing wrong like it won't let me take a piece of armor and add skills to it (ember robe). Every time I change stats my game crashes??
You can't just increase the the stat count, you have to move the Stats Offset to the Empty Offset, then you can increase the Stat count.

JustChillin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustChillin »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:53 pm
JustChillin wrote:
You can't just increase the the stat count, you have to move the Stats Offset to the Empty Offset, then you can increase the Stat count.
Is there a tutorial anywhere? I have a lot of questions lol and I don't want to take up your time :)

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

JustChillin wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:53 pm
JustChillin wrote:
Is there a tutorial anywhere? I have a lot of questions lol and I don't want to take up your time :)
No tutorial

MzTailor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MzTailor »

After selecting "created by Idlehands88" and "Highlighted Equip Edit" all other boxes (except Skills and Armor Stats) dont get ticked and i get the windows sound when clicking on them (all boxes inside Skills and Armor stats make the sound too). Does anyone know a fix for it or did i do smth wrong?

SomeGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeGuy »

MzTailor wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:23 am
After selecting "created by Idlehands88" and "Highlighted Equip Edit" all other boxes (except Skills and Armor Stats) dont get ticked and i get the windows sound when clicking on them (all boxes inside Skills and Armor stats make the sound too). Does anyone know a fix for it or did i do smth wrong?
You're not supposed to checkmark anything after "Highlighted Equip Edit", just edit the values.