Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pokecip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Post by Pokecip »

Is there a list of the new stuff (enchantments, weapons and artifact)? I cant find One online (at least not One that data what they do)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

That was super fast and amazing work! There are a couple slight issures for the Dungeons.ct. The 3rd skill in the first set seems to be pointing to the wrong address. It always comes up as Unset. Same with the 2nd skill in the 2nd set. The 3rd skill in the 2nd set and the 1st skill in the 3rd set are pointing to the same address. Everything else seems to work great.

I also just registered to give my input on this. I am new to this and was going through some tutorials to see if I could do some edits myself and was able to modify my emeralds, but the location was not static, so the next time the game ran, I couldn't use the same address.

@pokecip
[Link]
Just edit the items to the new stuff and then try them out to see what they do.

------------------------------
New Weapons

Broken Sawblade
Mechanized Sawblade (Unique)
Boneclub
Bone Cudgel (Unique)
Twisting Vine Bow
Weeping Vine Bow (Unique)
Cog Crossbow
Pride of the Piglins (Unique)

New Armor

Sprout Armor
Living Vines Armor (Unique)
Piglin Armor
Golden Piglin Armor (Unique)

New Artifacts

Blast Fungus
Powershaker
Spinblade
Thundering Quiver

New Enchantments

Pain Cycle (Melee)
Artifact Synergy (Melee)
Cooldown Shot (Ranged)
Shock Web (Ranged)
Artifact Charge (ranged)
Reckless (Armor)
Beast Burst (Armor)
Beast Boss (Armor)
Beast Surge (Armor)
Fire Focus (Armor)
Lightning Focus (Armor)
Poison Focus (Armor)
Soul Focus (Armor)

HellWithFeet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HellWithFeet »

Unsafechain wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:16 am
This is done best running the game in "Windowed Mode" so you can easily switch back and forth between the engine and the game.

1. Restart PC
2. Open Cheat Engine (Run as Administrator)
3. Open Minecraft Dungeons
4. Wait until you load into the base camp (where you can walk around) before going back to Cheat Engine.
5. In CE open the dungeons process. *Important--Make sure you select the dungeons process under the "Processes" tab and NOT the "Application" tab*
6. Load the .CT file
7. All done! It should work.

Another note to add is you should run the Dungeons.CT file if you purchased the game from the MS Store. If you bought the game from the minecraft website and use the launcher version then you will use the Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT
Hi there, I followed this step by step and it's still not working for me. Is it perhaps to do with me running the game via the Xbox App on PC? I can edit my emeralds and gold but the items doesn't want to highlight that's in my inventory. Any help is appreciated!

calangoverde
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store e Launcher)

Post by calangoverde »

I change the value of strength but it does not change my character's total power

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

A few more things to note now.
-If you want to add more enchantments beyond what's available and/or armor stats, reach out to me directly on discord: Red Jive#1636. You can and will make your game crash if you don't heed this warning and reach to me first
-When making an item guilded, make it guilded first, THEN add the enchantment and level. It's been noted that level 2 is the max level as of now. however we did leave the option for level 3 guilded enchants. Have fun with that.
-When making an item NOT guilded. Make the guilded enchantment level 0 first. Then make the guilded enchantment null. Then remove the gilded. It is possible to make the game crash otherwise.
Attachments
Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CT
(68.86 KiB) Downloaded 2325 times
Dungeons.ct
(68.73 KiB) Downloaded 1805 times
Last edited by XinPeriF on Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

ok I did some messing around and found the locations of the enchantments. I also re-ordered them left to right and named them easier for me to read.

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
  <ID>210</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 1-1 ID"</Description>
  <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
  <Address>p_equip</Address>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>211</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 1-2 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>0</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>209</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 1-3 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>C</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>213</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 2-1 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>3C</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>214</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 2-2 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>24</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>212</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 2-3 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>30</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>217</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 3-1 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>60</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>215</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 3-2 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>48</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
  <ID>216</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 3-3 ID"</Description>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>54</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

Oh you beat me to it XinPeriF. :D Thanks for the quick fixes

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

Also you can reduce the size quite a bit with using a single enchanted list. Also curious in the stat list what the [ R ] and [ U ] mean

{$Lua}
local function addDropDownList(list, listName, ...)
  local DropDownReadOnly,DropDownDescriptionOnly,DisplayAsDropDownListItem=...

local al=getAddressList()
  for i=0,al.Count-1 do
    if al[i].DropDownList.Text:match(listName) then
       al[i].DropDownList.Text = list
       al[i].DropDownReadOnly=DropDownReadOnly
       al[i].DropDownDescriptionOnly=DropDownDescriptionOnly
       al[i].DisplayAsDropDownListItem=DisplayAsDropDownListItem
    end
  end
end

local eList=[[
0:Unset
1:Sharpness
2:Knockback
3:Looting
ETC....
127:Reckless]]

addDropDownList( eList, "enchantmentlist", true, true, true)
{$Asm}

<CheatEntry>
  <ID>210</ID>
  <Description>"Enchant 1-1"</Description>
  <DropDownList>enchantmentlist</DropDownList>
  <Color>008000</Color>
  <Offsets>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
	<Offset>18</Offset>
  </Offsets>
</CheatEntry>

friedchicken401
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by friedchicken401 »

The table wont work for me it wont let me check the second box and when it does i cant open any other box than skills and armor stats and ii cant open any boxes in thise and the values of the boxes that i cant open are ?? and i cant change them please tell me how to fix this

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

deakphreak wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:29 pm
Also you can reduce the size quite a bit with using a single enchanted list. Also curious in the stat list what the [ R ] and [ U ] mean

As I've been working on a giant "Master Table" so to speak, I've already started condensing the DDLs into Links to reduce filesize. (Although it'll still have various different primary lists, as the values and contents change between patches...)
The reason the single editor tables don't use Links is just for the ease of copying them over. Maybe in the future we'll adjust it, but the filesizes are relatively small as it is.
[R/U] are Rare/Unique traits, visually, respectively. They don't quite stick to the item past a loading screen, but it's something I left in (like the Upgraded rarities) just in case it ever gets used properly.

On a side note, I've made a new script that'll be incorporated into future releases that allows the player to edit the contents of all the Shops, including an item's Discount% (so you can make it free). You can purchase Gilded items with Emeralds.. not that you'd need to with the regular item editor, but it's a fun extra feature I personally needed developed for a TAS.

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:55 am
As I've been working on a giant "Master Table" so to speak, I've already started condensing the DDLs into Links to reduce filesize. (Although it'll still have various different primary lists, as the values and contents change between patches...)
The reason the single editor tables don't use Links is just for the ease of copying them over. Maybe in the future we'll adjust it, but the filesizes are relatively small as it is.
[R/U] are Rare/Unique traits, visually, respectively. They don't quite stick to the item past a loading screen, but it's something I left in (like the Upgraded rarities) just in case it ever gets used properly.

On a side note, I've made a new script that'll be incorporated into future releases that allows the player to edit the contents of all the Shops, including an item's Discount% (so you can make it free). You can purchase Gilded items with Emeralds.. not that you'd need to with the regular item editor, but it's a fun extra feature I personally needed developed for a TAS.
Awesome, that sounds great. Yeah, the size isn't a huge issue, but depending on how you guys maintain it could be a bit easier... I am not sure, I am just learning this stuff since yesterday when I was messing around with it. Thanks for the R/U info. :) Will the "Master Table" have things that will adjust the multipliers such as emeralds that drop from enemies or the level up? I loved the mod that modified the level up multiplier so I could connect to the PC online game from my xbox and level up after every kill basically. This allowed me to get a lot of enchantments on my xbox profile. I didn't do it on my daughters account, so when she plays with us, she dies a lot.

vengence
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vengence »

Thank you to those who helped create the tables for this game. Out of curiosity, what's the most OP armor build that I can create with the cheat table?

Also, how can I add more perks to weapons like I can do armor?

Thank you for all the help!

deakphreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deakphreak »

vengence wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:03 pm
Thank you to those who helped create the tables for this game. Out of curiosity, what's the most OP armor build that I can create with the cheat table?
My favorite setup is:

Armor:
Any armor that I like or Frostbite to have the snowy companion.

Gilded Enchantment:
Potion Barrier

Stats:
35% Damage Reduction
30% Chance to Negate Hits
-40% Artifact Cooldown
-40% Potion Cooldown
+25% Melee Attack Speed
+30% Melee Damage
+30% Ranged Damage
+10 Arrows per Bundle

Enchatments:
Recycler
Chilling
Thorns

Weapon:
Fighters Bindings

Gilded Enchantment:
Radiance

Enchatments:
Critical Hit
Shockwave
Swirling

Bow:
Firebolt Thrower

Gilded Enchantment:
Multishot or Infinity

Enchatments:
Infinity
Multishot
Multishot

I wanted to find a setup that always shot 5 arrows and always exploded, but don't think I could. My fallback was to just throw as many multishot enchantments as I could on it for the highest percent to get a multishot arrow.

Items:
Death Cap Mushroom
Iron Hide Amulet
Blast Fungus

====================================

I'd love to see other setups. My wife has the same, but for the items she uses weakening rather than the iron hide amulet. The iron hide amulet can be a huge life saver. The Blast Fungus is great when you get in a group of guys and is also way fun to use!

MERKINREAPER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MERKINREAPER »

@XinPeriF
Okay the game has an update it is now in version 1.8.0.0 I believe it has been updated on 2/23 so can someone tell me why whenever i click the second box to highlight item it crashes cheat engine every single time and the box never gets checked.
Last edited by MERKINREAPER on Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MERKINREAPER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MERKINREAPER »

XinPeriF wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:36 pm
XinPeriF wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:49 pm
Welcome to the Nether everybody! This process took significantly shorter than I originally thought. Huge HUGE shoutout to Birdi for getting everything done. I have to say honestly, the only thing I did was make sure the launcher version of the table pointed to the game. Birdi did everything for the store version so huge thanks and I ask everybody on store edition to give him the thanks he deserves. He found all the updated pointers to the enchantments armor stats and GILDED stuff as well.

However, do note that RUNES CANNOT BE CHANGED. They're tied directly to the item id. There's no changing the runes. Found this out thanks to flamingram. He had 3 bows that were the same but legitimately obtained and they all had the same runes. If anybody finds something different (which is literally impossible), please let us know. We'll revisit that topic.

A few more things to note now.
-If you want to add more enchantments beyond what's available and/or armor stats, reach out to me directly on discord: Red Jive#1636. You can and will make your game crash if you don't heed this warning and reach to me first
-When making an item guilded, make it guilded first, THEN add the enchantment and level. It's been noted that level 2 is the max level as of now. however we did leave the option for level 3 guilded enchants. Have fun with that.
-When making an item NOT guilded. Make the guilded enchantment level 0 first. Then make the guilded enchantment null. Then remove the gilded. It is possible to make the game crash otherwise.
-DM Birdi some respect and thanks for being such a big part of this update.
-Don't add me just to learn how to update this table. You will not get a reply if that's what you want. If you reach out to Birdi or somebody else that knows how to update it, I can't say the same for responses or not. I hold my respect for the work that Idlehands put in foremost when updating this table, that's why I won't simply pass that knowledge on.
-That leads me to my next note, for those that actually appreciate what Idlehands has done here with making this table and sustaining it for as long as he did, please drop a thumbs up on this post and DM him with your thanks.

Now without further ado, letable
Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CTDungeons.ct
Alright. Saw some reports on errors and issues with enchantments and stuff. Got that all fixed and here's the fixed versions. As for issues with getting the table to work, it's usually not the fault of the table. We do have multiple people testing these tables before release. If you're running the version via the Xbox App, use the Dungeons.ct table over the win64. If it still doesn't work, I highly recommend reaching out to either myself or Birdi because the xbox app version might be different. Small chance because I do run tests with the xbox app version too and they do work, but there could be small chance that game pass has something to do with the issues.

In other news. Birdi has been working on a master table that contains the versions from every past update compiled into one .ct file. This is a release that's been a long time coming but eventually we'll be releasing the new versions within that singular file. For now, here's the fixed tables:
Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.CTDungeons.ct
@XinPeriF
Okay the game has and update it is now in version 1.8.0.0 I believe it has been updated on 2/23 so can someone tell me why whenever i click the second box to highlight item it crashes cheat engine every single time and the box never gets checked.