[QUOTE="Manqoba, post: 137236, member: 42188"]
Is there any chance you could walk me through how you created your "No Damage/Ghost" and "Enchantment Point Editor" scripts?
I have a rough understanding of AOB injections, but I'm trying to reverse engineer your scripts to see how they work and I'm struggling to make sense of it.
The main two questions I have are
1) How did you find these segments of code to edit
2) How does your script change these sections of code
Any advice is appreciated
Sure, i edited first post and included information on how i was able to do these two functions.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1