Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StongLory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by StongLory »

RepliesF5 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:36 am
Thank you for this bypass, I appreciate it, achievement hunting should be as fun as possible in my opinion.

A question though, does this prevent the EAC stuff reacting to me if I use a mod to unlock all of the cosmetic options? I have zero interest in multiplayer (I don't even have it installed) but I'd like to play through Reach with stuff I had unlocked years ago, but also still gain achievements.

As far as I know unlocking everything is as simple as modifying a single line in a text file lol, but playing on the EAC enabled .exe makes it shun you for doing so. Obviously I could use the mod and play on the EAC disabled .exe but that would also disable achievements.

Thanks in advance for any information about this, anyway! I didn't want to try and see myself incase I ended up banned or whatever lol, because maybe in the future they'll fix the terrible co-op latency and I can one day play with friends..
Technically it should work. The bypass makes the game think EAC is enabled and that's why you get achievements/challenges. Mods should keep working normally.

You can test it out yourself with no worries, all the unlocks are 'temporary' since you cannot join any matchmaking (even with EAC bypass) as it would kick you out until you revert your files. All your unlocks are server based so they'd get reset when you restore your files and run normally.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

StongLory wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:51 pm
Technically it should work. The bypass makes the game think EAC is enabled and that's why you get achievements/challenges. Mods should keep working normally.

You can test it out yourself with no worries, all the unlocks are 'temporary' since you cannot join any matchmaking (even with EAC bypass) as it would kick you out until you revert your files. All your unlocks are server based so they'd get reset when you restore your files and run normally.
Thanks for the response. I'll probably grab the mod then, I'm going through the series release chronologically not timeline chronologically so I have some time before Reach, I checked all the cosmetic unlocks in the tiers stuff and all of the good stuff is predictably at the end of the tree. I'll earn some unlock tokens while progressing probably but nowhere near enough to get anything good.

Not fussed about matchmaking, and resetting my unlocks when I could just reapply the mod down the line if I wanted to play Reach again seems like a non issue to me too, so that's good. Appreciate your feedback!

Tom97ita
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tom97ita »

How to put the bypass in the game(win10 version) it says
insufficient space on Microsofr.Chelan_1 ecc.. for copy the files need to further space...
the folder owner is SYSTEM and I cannot change it need help

MyAssEffect69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyAssEffect69 »

My question is. Would there be a way to make an achievement unlock table? Already got most of the achievements of the original 360 games. I really don't want to spend forever doing them all again. Campaign ones I wouldn't care too much about. But having to do the multiplayer ones are what I'd hate. Same with Gears 4 & 5. Just those obnoxious achievements.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

MyAssEffect69 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:08 am
My question is. Would there be a way to make an achievement unlock table? Already got most of the achievements of the original 360 games. I really don't want to spend forever doing them all again. Campaign ones I wouldn't care too much about. But having to do the multiplayer ones are what I'd hate. Same with Gears 4 & 5. Just those obnoxious achievements.
Can it be done? Yes. Will it be done? Probably not unless someone wants to take the time to code for it. I am almost 100% positive that SunBeam does not have a desire to do this himself. I could be wrong, but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath.

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

The default install location has changed recently (I don't know when exactly) for the Windows Store release.

Windows Store (default install location):

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\easyanticheat
Steam (default install location):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\easyanticheat

The Halo: MCC Insider flighting build has a different install location. I have this in a spoiler tag as not many players have access to MCC Insider builds. You can sign-up at [Link]. You will need to provide your gaming computer specifications with them using the [Link] (dxdiag).
MCC Insider default install locations
Windows Store (default install location):

C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCCInsider\easyanticheat
Steam (default install location):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection Flighting\easyanticheat

flare787
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flare787 »

Is there a way to fix this so it disables map verification? I have some scripts in custom map files, but when I have the bypass enabled it flags the modified maps and doesn't let me start a one player custom multiplayer session. If the eac bypass is not present and I start the game with eac turned off it will let me load my maps.

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Thank you. Working perfectly on gamepass!!

Xivos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xivos »

Is it still working? It worked for me few months back, but now game wont launch with first option (EAC enable, but bypassed).

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Xivos wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:16 pm
Is it still working? It worked for me few months back, but now game wont launch with first option (EAC enable, but bypassed).
Still working perfectly fine on my end.

YFM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFM »

PureReality wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:09 am
Xivos wrote:
Is this still working for you?

I tried launching with EAC Enabled but it refuses to load unless I launch with EAC Disabled.

Looking to try this with Co-op Campaign as I can't find another work around for it

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

YFM wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm
PureReality wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:09 am
Xivos wrote:
Is this still working for you?

I tried launching with EAC Enabled but it refuses to load unless I launch with EAC Disabled.

Looking to try this with Co-op Campaign as I can't find another work around for it
Yea the bypass is still working perfectly on my end, I can load the game with "EAC Enabled" and still using the bypass and still also gain achievements while using the bypass, so I'd say it's something on your end that is possibly an issue.

nothingisreal93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nothingisreal93 »

I get unknown file version error when trying to run with EAC enabled

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Reinstalled it today and updated the DLLs: