Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by SunBeam »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 am
lol this nigga

that noob was literally telling me to open file as admin. help from other user? bitch please.
what a clown you are 😂😂

in the meantime delete this account cuz ya'll are retarded as fuck, just like your mothers 😂😂😂😂😂👀👀👀👀👀
Nah, I'll keep your account alive and show this post to all those who ask me "why don't you post stuff for free anymore?" Because of retarded glory holes like you :) Peace out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bonana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bonana »

Just curious if anyone is having luck with the bypass. I've attempted several times with multiple restarts, but the game isn't launching now.

Yes I've verified, reinstalled, restarted, ensured I had the most up-to-date .dll files, etc. I've had this working before, just want confirmation it's still working for others.

Also, for clarification's sake, the game launches and plays just fine when launching via Steam under the "mods" option, just not the default "achievements enabled" option.

Onyxander
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onyxander »

Bonana wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:34 am
Just curious if anyone is having luck with the bypass. I've attempted several times with multiple restarts, but the game isn't launching now.

Yes I've verified, reinstalled, restarted, ensured I had the most up-to-date .dll files, etc. I've had this working before, just want confirmation it's still working for others.

Also, for clarification's sake, the game launches and plays just fine when launching via Steam under the "mods" option, just not the default "achievements enabled" option.
I too am having this same issue, Stumbled across this late to the party, tried to get it all set up this evening and run into the Exact same problem you are having. Runs fine when the Steam "Disable EAC" is selected, but no luck when launching from the desktop.

Any workaround?

Onyxander
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onyxander »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:39 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:36 pm
Reinstalled it today and updated the DLLs:

easyanticheat.zip

BR,
Sun
Thank you so much for the update
@Bonana - Probably should have done a bit more diving back into this forum before I ran my fingers on the keys. I found this file over the ones from a previous forum. I followed the original instruction as far as the .BAK and moving the updated .dll The game now launches normally with no need for the steam "Disable EAC"

Bonana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bonana »

Onyxander wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:55 am

@Bonana - Probably should have done a bit more diving back into this forum before I ran my fingers on the keys. I found this file over the ones from a previous forum. I followed the original instruction as far as the .BAK and moving the updated .dll The game now launches normally with no need for the steam "Disable EAC"
Much appreciated, I must've overlooked it through out everything as well. I'll have to try again this morning.

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

SunBeam wrote:

easyanticheat.zip

BR,
Sun
Please update the first post with this.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

lightsup55 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 pm
SunBeam wrote:

easyanticheat.zip

BR,
Sun
Please update the first post with this.
I did it just this time. But know for the future it is you, the users, who have to dig out stuff if you need it. Not the authors comfy lying it on your plate or lap. So, considering you don't do anything in the gamehacking direction, the least you can do is spend time to figure out what to use and where from. I know you mean well for other users.. but they can too search for themselves. Let's not advocate for the people, shall we?

Deure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deure »

I read your description on how it was done, I was just wondering what program you were using to view all this stuff. It would be nice to have the same program, otherwise for beginners the screenshots do not mean anything if I am using VisualStudio or some other program to debug MCC.

asus117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asus117 »

Does anyone else have the issue where if you try to load a modded map with SunBeam's .dll's, the game will instantly pull you back to the main menu?(this is not the case for Halo CE and Halo 2, they load modded maps without any issues)

After some testing, I found out that the game doesn't want to load modded maps if the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll is swapped, still works fine if EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll is edited.
-I'm an amateur with this stuff so take everything I wrote with a grain of salt.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

If you provide and explain how to load a modded map, maybe I will take a look. Just so I don't waste time researching that and focus on the actual problem. So, some step by step instructions, please? Thanks.

P.S.: It might be an EAC call I missed that I need to patch in.

asus117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asus117 »

Ok, thanks man for taking an interest in this.
I uploaded the modded maps here [Link]
Navigate to your MCC game folder and replace your maps with the ones I uploaded.

The modded maps are:
Halo Reach: Oni Sword Base
Halo 3: Sierra 117
Halo 3 ODST: Kikowani station
Halo 4: Forerunner

The only thing that's changed on these maps is the amount of ammo the assault rifle can hold (from 32 to 36).
You'll spawn with the assault rifle on all of the maps so just try to reload the weapon and if everything is correct, the counter on the gun should say 36.

Just to recap, these maps load fine with the original EAC DLLS's, but if you switch them with yours the game boots you to menu after loading them.

Thank you again!

NovusDundus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NovusDundus »

Can confirm about modded campaign maps not working.
The game will just loop back to the main menu after it attempts to load the map.

I tried with my own maps and others (they worked with EAC disabled in launch options, but causes the loop issue with the bypass)

Loading modded map files are simple, for Halo Reach on Steam, go to the "\Halo The Master Chief Collection\haloreach\maps" dir and replace the map file with the modded one (recommend backing up mXX.map files first)

If needed, I supplied my .map file here. (Winter Contingency /m10 level)
[Link]

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Of course the modded map is needed :) Remember I don't play this game. Thanks.

NovusDundus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NovusDundus »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 pm
Of course the modded map is needed :) Remember I don't play this game. Thanks.
Then hey, no problem!

This is a pretty awesome tool. Allows me to do fun modded Campaign runs while not being thrown into the "No challenges or achievements for you" pit.
So here's hoping it isn't an absolute pain to figure out.

Artyriaboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Artyriaboy »

Does the table also work for the Windows version?