Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShutTheFunkUp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by ShutTheFunkUp »

I played through halo 1 and 2 with the achievements popping ok but they it dosn't seem to be working for halo 3?

Edit - Never mind its working ok. thanks for this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ShutTheFunkUp on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

Hi,
can someone please tell me if the folder in WindowsApps where we have to copy these DLLs to are still protected or not? is it possible to replace these in Windows Store/Game Pass version of Halo MCC ?

ShutTheFunkUp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShutTheFunkUp »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:54 pm
Hi,
can someone please tell me if the folder in WindowsApps where we have to copy these DLLs to are still protected or not? is it possible to replace these in Windows Store/Game Pass version of Halo MCC ?
yeah im currently playing gamepass version of halo using them

Remington440
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Remington440 »

Would anyone be willing to help me out with this EAC bypass?

ShutTheFunkUp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShutTheFunkUp »

I can't get the trainer for Halo 3 ODST to work. everything has been ok so far, when i activate trainer i hear the voice say on but it then instantly says off. dont know if its related to these dlls or just the trainer maybe?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ShutTheFunkUp wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 pm
I can't get the trainer for Halo 3 ODST to work. everything has been ok so far, when i activate trainer i hear the voice say on but it then instantly says off. dont know if its related to these dlls or just the trainer maybe?
This is the wrong area for the trainer discussion. May need updating, but the DLLs from SunBeam will have no affect on their use.

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

ShutTheFunkUp wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:01 pm
spotifybish1 wrote:
Hi,

How did you manage to copy them?
i can neither delete nor replace them

i don't want to lose achievement functionality so how can I copy the dll files without enabling mods for this game?

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:11 pm
ShutTheFunkUp wrote:
spotifybish1 wrote:
Hi,

i don't want to lose achievement functionality so how can I copy the dll files without enabling mods for this game?
The local user on your Windows PC needs to have Administrator privileges to change files in that directory. You are most likely logged in with an account that only has User privileges.

On Windows 10, go to Settings (app) -> Accounts -> Your info. This will tell you if you are currently logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges.

On Windows 7 or Windows 8, go to Control Panel -> User Accounts. This will tell you if you are currently logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges.

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

lightsup55 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:28 pm
spotifybish1 wrote:
ShutTheFunkUp wrote:

The local user on your Windows PC needs to have Administrator privileges to change files in that directory. You are most likely logged in with an account that only has User privileges.

On Windows 10, go to Settings (app) -> Accounts -> Your info. This will tell you if you are currently logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges.

On Windows 7 or Windows 8, go to Control Panel -> User Accounts. This will tell you if you are currently logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges.
you must be joking or trolling.

lightsup55
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightsup55 »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 pm
lightsup55 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:28 pm
spotifybish1 wrote:

you must be joking or trolling.
Neither. I'm actually trying to help.

Typically, the built-in Windows File Manager (i.e. File Explorer) should have a "Continue" option with a User Account Control (UAC) shield icon if the account is logged in as an administrator. When you click "Continue", you'll be given a UAC prompt to confirm the action (Yes/No). You may need to enter a password or PIN before you can continue. The action is then performed once approved.

If you are using a third-party file management app, then you will need to first close the app. Re-launch the third-party file management app by right-clicking and choosing "Run as administrator" so that you will have the privileges required to modify files in protected directories.

If you require assistance any further, please give the following information:
- What operating system are you using? (e.g. Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10)
- Where did you purchase the game from? (e.g. Windows Store or Steam)
- Where is Halo: The Master Chief Collection installed? (e.g. C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC)
- What is the name of the file management software you are using?

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

go troll someone else

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

spotifybish1 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:18 pm
go troll someone else
I guess you don't want help then, if this is how you are going to act with someone who is actually trying to help you.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

spotifybish1 wrote:
It is well known that UWP (Universal Windows Platform) games come with a sandbox functionality, behaving much like a VM: nothing comes out. Because of the way the file system is set up, as well as how the internal APIs are used, you cannot do a lot of things. But then again, it's not OUR fault that you choose to play games on retarded platforms, your only reason being "it was cheaper". On the other hand, I feel that "I just wanted to help" coming from over-zealous users who paste google-searched content ISN'T HELP. It's a suite of "try this", "try that" , "don't know what else to suggest" steps which end-up annoying people. So I understand why you'd seen this as trolling.

@spotifybish1: If you have no fucking clue what to do, don't dismiss others trying to help you. You were the one asking for help that isn't game-related in any way on a GAMEHACKING forum. Have problems deleting or replacing files because they are locked.. figure out WHY they are locked in the first place: account privileges, security-protected folders on your disk, move the games folder (whatever is called on UWP) to a different folder you've created yourself, etc. The same shit happens with users who install Steam in Program Files or Program Files (x86) -- those folders have special privileges and always ask you questions when you delete/replace stuff. Ever wondered why?.. I guess it's also up to you to do some more research and learn a thing or two in the process than expect a quick and dirty file swap and "let me play".. Cheers.

spotifybish1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by spotifybish1 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:03 pm
spotifybish1 wrote:
It is well known that UWP (Universal Windows Platform) games come with a sandbox functionality, behaving much like a VM: nothing comes out. Because of the way the file system is set up, as well as how the internal APIs are used, you cannot do a lot of things. But then again, it's not OUR fault that you choose to play games on retarded platforms, your only reason being "it was cheaper". On the other hand, I feel that "I just wanted to help" coming from over-zealous users who paste google-searched content ISN'T HELP. It's a suite of "try this", "try that" , "don't know what else to suggest" steps which end-up annoying people. So I understand why you'd seen this as trolling.

@spotifybish1: If you have no fucking clue what to do, don't dismiss others trying to help you. You were the one asking for help that isn't game-related in any way on a GAMEHACKING forum. Have problems deleting or replacing files because they are locked.. figure out WHY they are locked in the first place: account privileges, security-protected folders on your disk, move the games folder (whatever is called on UWP) to a different folder you've created yourself, etc. The same shit happens with users who install Steam in Program Files or Program Files (x86) -- those folders have special privileges and always ask you questions when you delete/replace stuff. Ever wondered why?.. I guess it's also up to you to do some more research and learn a thing or two in the process than expect a quick and dirty file swap and "let me play".. Cheers.
lol this nigga

that noob was literally telling me to open file as admin. help from other user? bitch please.
what a clown you are 😂😂

in the meantime delete this account cuz ya'll are retarded as fuck, just like your mothers 😂😂😂😂😂👀👀👀👀👀

anton77
Cheater
Cheater

Post by anton77 »

You just can't help some people