Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by Rhark »

q13allz420 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:58 pm
EnvyBruh wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:01 am
It works if I play in the second option when launching, the one that says mods are allowed, and having the dll's in the anticheat folder DID let me get achievements, so it's working in a way which is all I need.
This just started happening to me to it launched a few times normally but now when I try to launch the game with the Normal Option it won't load the game. this on top of the fact that I cannot find a single working trainer or table for reach after the recent halo 4 update has me pissed lol. I was enjoying reach for the first time now I'm getting every hang up possible.
Dunno what you've done but this EAC Bypass has been in my game folder since SunBeam released it. Always worked for me :|

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

idk what happened either the files somehow shrunk in size and were wrong somehow shrugs shoulders. i replaced them with fresh copies working now.

PointHunter117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PointHunter117 »

Hopefully it's not just me, but I can no longer unlock achievements with this bypass enabled since the Halo 4 update.

I've done several missions under par time with nothing popping, and noticed that my percentages for simple achievements like 'kill X enemies' are no longer increasing despite killing many of them. I also specifically tried an easier achievement to survive a spartan ops chapter and nothing happened after completing the mission. My scores/times are also no longer updating on Halo Waypoint service record so it appears just none of my data is going through.

I've tried downloading and replacing with a fresh copy of the files already with no luck. Is this the case with anyone else?

Atavho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atavho »

Still working after Halo 4 release, just tested it.

PointHunter117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PointHunter117 »

Atavho wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 am
You have working achievements?

To clarify my above post, the bypass is working so much as I can launch the normal version of the game without EAC and use a table in campaign. Just none of my progress is being tracked by halo waypoint/achievements.

I tried verifying my installation on steam and then adding the bypass files fresh from the zip but had no luck.

Atavho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atavho »

PointHunter117 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:18 am
Atavho wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 am
You have working achievements?

To clarify my above post, the bypass is working so much as I can launch the normal version of the game without EAC and use a table in campaign. Just none of my progress is being tracked by halo waypoint/achievements.

I tried verifying my installation on steam and then adding the bypass files fresh from the zip but had no luck.
Yep

PointHunter117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PointHunter117 »

Yep
Well thanks for confirming its just on my end and fixable hopefully. I'll mess around with it a bit more tomorrow. Maybe its just one of those things that fixes itself after a good nights sleep. :D

Edit: Did some more testing and I've determine achievements in general are just broken for my. Sorry for any confusion! Just gotta tackle whatever is busted between MS and me.

Syntherios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syntherios »

Is there a significant risk of being banned for using this in single player? I used it long enough to finish Halo 4 LASO and zip through the solo legendary Spartan Ops BS.

Atavho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atavho »

PointHunter117 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 am
Edit: Did some more testing and I've determine achievements in general are just broken for my. Sorry for any confusion! Just gotta tackle whatever is busted between MS and me.
I had a similar problem with an achievement in ODST, even when not using the bypass, try signing out of you microsoft account and then signing back in.
Syntherios wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:00 am
Is there a significant risk of being banned for using this in single player? I used it long enough to finish Halo 4 LASO and zip through the solo legendary Spartan Ops BS.
I've been using this since halo 2 laso, because I really don't think they playtested that, and haven't seen even a hint of a problem to do with suspension/banning. Just put the original .dll files back in when you don't need the bypass.

jhoneval
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhoneval »

for what ever reason the rar file in the original post is not working with 7 zip. i just downloaded it and test it (test archive option and the result is negative). do i need to use winrar ?

ok just tested with winrar and only then i got the password window. used the correct password and game did got launched with these 2 files.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

jhoneval wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:05 pm
for what ever reason the rar file in the original post is not working with 7 zip. i just downloaded it and test it (test archive option and the result is negative). do i need to use winrar ?

ok just tested with winrar and only then i got the password window. used the correct password and game did got launched with these 2 files.
It sounds like your download was corrupted. Try deleting it and re-downloading.

StongLory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StongLory »

Is this bypass still working for everyone? I tried re-downloading, verifying cache and even re-installing the game and do everything from scratch but always get the UE4 Fatal Error when running the game. I see posts confirming that it still works for latest update (Halo 4) but it just won't work for me. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this, I would really appreciate it.

Scoped Evil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Scoped Evil »

StongLory wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:39 am
Is this bypass still working for everyone? I tried re-downloading, verifying cache and even re-installing the game and do everything from scratch but always get the UE4 Fatal Error when running the game. I see posts confirming that it still works for latest update (Halo 4) but it just won't work for me. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this, I would really appreciate it.
I can confirm it still works for me. Though are you getting crashes when you just launch the game? Or are the crashes during gameplay with a table/cheats attached?

StongLory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StongLory »

Scoped Evil wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:57 am
StongLory wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:39 am
I can confirm it still works for me. Though are you getting crashes when you just launch the game? Or are the crashes during gameplay with a table/cheats attached?
To answer your question, this happens as soon as I launch the game, immediately after showing the initial banner.

After further testing, I may have found what is the culprit, however the reason why this happens is still a mystery to me.

It seems it only works for me with the launch option (through Steam) -windowed enabled at all times. Setting another video option in-game works normally (Borderless/Full-screen) but I must leave that launch option enabled.

If I run with -windowed disabled, it runs only once normally, but afterwards every other launch crashes with a [Link], even after enabling -windowed again. The solution then would be to re-check integrity of files through Steam, run the game normally once and then re-adding the dlls.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

Thank you for this bypass, I appreciate it, achievement hunting should be as fun as possible in my opinion.

A question though, does this prevent the EAC stuff reacting to me if I use a mod to unlock all of the cosmetic options? I have zero interest in multiplayer (I don't even have it installed) but I'd like to play through Reach with stuff I had unlocked years ago, but also still gain achievements.

As far as I know unlocking everything is as simple as modifying a single line in a text file lol, but playing on the EAC enabled .exe makes it shun you for doing so. Obviously I could use the mod and play on the EAC disabled .exe but that would also disable achievements.

Thanks in advance for any information about this, anyway! I didn't want to try and see myself incase I ended up banned or whatever lol, because maybe in the future they'll fix the terrible co-op latency and I can one day play with friends..