Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moodysreviews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by moodysreviews »

So I'm helping a friend to get this set up and I keep getting this error message. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

He has admin privileges on his account so I don't know why this is happening. This is also the Windows/Game Pass version if that helps.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

moodysreviews wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:50 pm
So I'm helping a friend to get this set up and I keep getting this error message. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

He has admin privileges on his account so I don't know why this is happening. This is also the Windows/Game Pass version if that helps.
This doesn't work for Game Pass. Microsoft has completely locked down permissions for the Game Pass folder for exactly this reason. They don't want people modding, hacking, or bypassing anti-cheat. There is talk about Microsoft moving the Game Pass folder and removing these restrictions to allow modding, but that is only at the discussion level. There is no solid plan to change this, nor an ETA of when this might occur (if at all).

djzakattack1213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by djzakattack1213 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:32 pm
moodysreviews wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:50 pm

This doesn't work for Game Pass. Microsoft has completely locked down permissions for the Game Pass folder for exactly this reason. They don't want people modding, hacking, or bypassing anti-cheat. There is talk about Microsoft moving the Game Pass folder and removing these restrictions to allow modding, but that is only at the discussion level. There is no solid plan to change this, nor an ETA of when this might occur (if at all).
This DOES work for windows/gamepass. You have to go to a different folder. DRIVE>Program Files>ModifiableWindowsApps>Halo MCC>easyanitcheat

tested myself

Also, they do not care if people mod (they have encouraged it multiple times) which is why Halo has released mod tools and other games support mods. Hacking/cheating is a different story.

Carlo93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Carlo93 »

Booted this today for the first time in a couple months, and i get a pop-up asking if i'll allow Easy-Anti Cheat to make changes to my device. I don't recall seeing this at all before. Has anyone else had this popup, and if so, will it revert to the 'original DLL files' should i press yes to this option? Don't want to mess myself up, but don't know enough about this stuff to know what changes this would make if i press yes. Any help would be appreciated if anyone has time.

reprovedhawk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by reprovedhawk »

MCC just got a Major update on 4/11/22.

Will this bypass still work?

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am

---

UPDATED (23 Mar 21): viewtopic.php?p=183871#p183871.

---

Hello everyone.

This topic is a continuation of the one found here: threads/11818/#post-125214. The reason I've closed that one early is people started discussion MP-related stuff.

What has changed with the new update.. well, nothing. It's just some poor coding on my side, whereas I was relying on a register to lead me to the game process path mcclauncher would inherit from Steam. If you've acquired the source-code from the other post, the problem is here:

Code: Select all

CreateGameLauncher proc

invoke CreateProcessW, -> [ebx] <-, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, CREATE_DEFAULT_ERROR_MODE, NULL, NULL, addr lpStartupInfo, addr lpProcessInformation

invoke ExitProcess, NULL

ret

CreateGameLauncher endp
So that has been replaced with what mcclauncher originally uses: [edi+110h]. If this changes in the future, do let me know (like you've already done, via PM).

Updated ZIP attached below.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You have the game installed, right? I don't. Why don't you try it out and let us know? Cheers.

asus117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asus117 »

Just tested it.
Still works on Halo CE and Halo 2 with modded maps, but on anything else you get kicked back to main menu.

reprovedhawk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by reprovedhawk »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:04 am
^ You have the game installed, right? I don't. Why don't you try it out and let us know? Cheers.
Seems since the latest update with floodfight the game has issues launching.

Talyc Verda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Talyc Verda »

reprovedhawk wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:57 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Seems since the latest update with floodfight the game has issues launching.
Not really sure what you mean. I've just had it running without issue.

Supergeekno1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Supergeekno1 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tried it doesn't work with the current update. I can play all games but the achievement will not unlock when it is supposed to.

reprovedhawk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by reprovedhawk »

SunBeam wrote:
Works about 50% of the time. The game tends to crash with the fatal error warning. Only happens when this mod is used though. Otherwise the game works fine. Can you give it an update?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The bypass was intended for the official game. If it crashes cuz of some mod you use, then that's that.

hbomb30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hbomb30 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:06 pm
The bypass was intended for the official game. If it crashes cuz of some mod you use, then that's that. The only way I'd be motivated to look into it, given my busy agenda, is becoming a Patreon subscriber and asking for an update. The link is below, if interested. Cheers!
newb here the game updated today on the 11th is this still good?

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

game doesnt start anymore. Error message with Easy anticheat: Unknown file version (c:/program.... pops up. restarted pc and everything but nothing works

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NovusDundus wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:33 am
I retried this today, as I've updated the bypass using a different method (for my Patreon patrons) and tested the map you posted. It takes a while to do "Validating", gets to 80% then "Leaving...". So this map modding stuff has to be done every time there's a game update, so versions sync up. Else the validation fails. And, again, it's not a bypass issue.

P.S.: Not to mention the map is 1.5x bigger than the original...