Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HalGL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by HalGL »

tyronedavies wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:05 pm
Can you confirm works with July update? I don't want to Patreon for nothing. Replaced files after update with OP public files and does not work.
That's because those files are out of date. You need to do the patron route to get the properly working EAC files. (Worth it imo)

And yes, the current bypass does work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

.ExE1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by .ExE1994 »

Where is it on that fourm that i can access these files? Ive looked and can find anything.

rdeb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rdeb »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:44 am
Generally speaking, a game update will always overwrite game files, especially when the file MD5 hashes would be different (which is the case here when you replace the original EAC files with mine). Steam will do a file verification check on install and replace them with the original ones.

As for the public version of the bypass, both the x86 and x64 files need to be replaced. If, even when you do that, it still doesn't work, only then can you call it "finally broken". In which case you can find the updated version on my Patreon.

BR,
Sun
Thanks for the mod.
I think july update broke the update as replacing dll doesn't works anymore(i replaced it), and achievements(SP)/weekly quest(SP) are disable in anti- cheat disabled(which wasnt the case earlier) and game actually opens in EAC active mode with mod applied(which also wasnt the case earlier).

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

I can confirm that if you are using this version: viewtopic.php?p=183871#p183871

It still 100% works at bypassing EAC AND allowing achievements to unlock. The notification doesn't pop up for Xbox achievements but it does for Steam but they are STILL UNLOCKING.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Problem is little kids don't check their achievements page in Steam. They expect pop-ups and when those don't happen, without checking, they instantly bark "not working anymore!". Pfft, talk about credibility. And not only that, but they also rile up other people in the process, cuz those people too don't properly check T_T.. This is GenZ, folks, causing ruckus over nothing and generating add-on work for the developer..

And another thing they whine about is using mods or whatnot which may conflict with different things. But what do they blame when some shit doesn't work? Ah, yes, that's right, the bypass is the problem. Not their 10-20 mods stacked one on top of the other..

ReadyPlayerNone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReadyPlayerNone »

Really interested in this, happy to pledge if SunBeam is still working on this?

james007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by james007 »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:29 pm
I can confirm that if you are using this version: viewtopic.php?p=183871#p183871

It still 100% works at bypassing EAC AND allowing achievements to unlock. The notification doesn't pop up for Xbox achievements but it does for Steam but they are STILL UNLOCKING.
can i have you confirm for me just so im not misunderstanding? when i launch the game do i launch with "eac enabled" (even thought its not with the bypass)? i did attempt with eac disabled with the bypass and nothing went through on steam achievement wise. do cheat tables also work with the "bypass"?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

james007 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:17 am
can i have you confirm for me just so im not misunderstanding? when i launch the game do i launch with "eac enabled" (even thought its not with the bypass)? i did attempt with eac disabled with the bypass and nothing went through on steam achievement wise. do cheat tables also work with the "bypass"?
Yes you launch EAC Enabled as usual when you have the bypass in the game installation folder.

Everything should work with the bypass.

Tungsten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tungsten »

What is the patreon? i cant find that anywhere, and i cant get this bypass to work at all, it just closes the game when i try to inject anything
Edit: I reverified my game and it mostly works