Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by IFireflyl »

chaotic_neutral wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:14 pm
Unfortunately we need new dlls
As SunBeam and others have already stated, once the game updates (which updates the EAC dll files) you must replace the dll files again. The current files still work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

chaotic_neutral wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:14 pm
Unfortunately we need new dlls
As has been mentioned already, the bypass is still working and does not need new dlls. If for some odd reason the update reverted the dlls for you (not everyone had this happen, as I updated and it didn't replace the bypass at all) then all you need to do is re-add the bypass and it will work.

Edit: didn't notice IFireflyl had already mentioned the same thing I did. I'm not sure why for some people the EAC files got replaced for some people but some people it didn't get replaced at all during the update though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You can always make the 2 DLLs read-only by changing their properties, after you copy-overwrite them. I haven't tested to see if Steam actually deletes everything first, then copies over the updated files -OR- just does an overwrite. If the latter, then read-only-ing the files should work flawlessly.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:22 pm
^ You can always make the 2 DLLs read-only by changing their properties, after you copy-overwrite them. I haven't tested to see if Steam actually deletes everything first, then copies over the updated files -OR- just does an overwrite. If the latter, then read-only-ing the files should work flawlessly.
I mean I know how the read-only thing works, but I've never had mine set to read-only and I've never had to replace any of the DLLs for EAC bypass when an update happens. So that's kinda why I'm confused on why some people have had to replace the files to get the bypass working again xD

loadguzzlingwench
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loadguzzlingwench »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:06 am
SunBeam wrote:
I mean I know how the read-only thing works, but I've never had mine set to read-only and I've never had to replace any of the DLLs for EAC bypass when an update happens. So that's kinda why I'm confused on why some people have had to replace the files to get the bypass working again xD
my guess that people who own through steam and people who own through windows store have different management of EAC files

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

loadguzzlingwench wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm
PureReality wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:06 am
SunBeam wrote:
my guess that people who own through steam and people who own through windows store have different management of EAC files
Who knows tbh, maybe when updating through the windows store it replaces all files, while steam only updates what it needs to as I know I've never had to replace any files or anything for any games I've ever updated through steam.

EnvyBruh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EnvyBruh »

This doesn't seem to be working?? At least not for me. I replace the dll's and then the game just won't launch. Is it working for anyone else as of the current update?

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

EnvyBruh wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:43 am
This doesn't seem to be working?? At least not for me. I replace the dll's and then the game just won't launch. Is it working for anyone else as of the current update?
Just checked and it seems to be working perfectly on my end.

EnvyBruh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EnvyBruh »

It works if I play in the second option when launching, the one that says mods are allowed, and having the dll's in the anticheat folder DID let me get achievements, so it's working in a way which is all I need.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Hmm I don't need to select the second option at all, it works with either option for me so idk what is going on on your side of things.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I cannot open the archive. It is asking for a password

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

q13allz420 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:26 pm
I cannot open the archive. It is asking for a password
Bruh, look at the link you downloaded from.

ABUHMED1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ABUHMED1991 »

does it work on windows store version ??

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

MY apologies lol i saw it way after i posted this.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

EnvyBruh wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:01 am
It works if I play in the second option when launching, the one that says mods are allowed, and having the dll's in the anticheat folder DID let me get achievements, so it's working in a way which is all I need.
This just started happening to me to it launched a few times normally but now when I try to launch the game with the Normal Option it won't load the game. this on top of the fact that I cannot find a single working trainer or table for reach after the recent halo 4 update has me pissed lol. I was enjoying reach for the first time now I'm getting every hang up possible.