Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ryoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Halo: Master Chief Collection - EAC bypass

Post by Ryoku »

Hey y'all, I just wanted to give an update on this, about Halo 3. I can confirm that if you place these two files in the eac folder, you will get achievements (on steam), bypass eac, and be able to use a table/trainer.

I wasn't sure if it was going to, but I just got the "All out of Bubblegum" achievement on my Halo 3 run while using the bypass...So...yeah

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BOOMHeadshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BOOMHeadshot »

Ok, for the windows/gamepass version, where do you put the EAC files at exactly? I have no clue where to find the folder lmao (noob yes)

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

everytime i try to put the bypass in the Windowsapps Folder it says i dont have enogh space when i have alot of space on my HDD, can someone help me out?

koalabars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koalabars »

I really want to use this but I cant edit my windowsapps folder for this game even with full permissions cant get rid of read only and or change the files ;(

leo99m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leo99m »

this Bypass work on WSvesion/Gamepass put the Dll on game location storage C: E: F: G: \Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\easyanticheat work here achievements unlocking with trainer on xbox game pass version

ZhaoSkyfxxker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZhaoSkyfxxker »

leo99m wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm
this Bypass work on WSvesion/Gamepass put the Dll on game location storage C: E: F: G: \Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\HaloMCC\easyanticheat work here achievements unlocking with trainer on xbox game pass version
Dude u saved me!Now I find rightway:)

drabberfaun535
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drabberfaun535 »

Does the bypass prevent online play?
Ive been using it but keep getting kicked from firefight matches.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

The point of Easy Anti-Cheat is to prevent online cheating, so therefore anything that disables EAC would likely cause an internal or server-sided flag to go off and thus prevent you from playing online.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

drabberfaun535 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Does the bypass prevent online play?
Ive been using it but keep getting kicked from firefight matches.
SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am
This topic is a continuation of the one found here: threads/11818/#post-125214. The reason I've closed that one early is people started discussion MP-related stuff.
FRF does not allow discussion of cheats/bypasses for use with multiplayer. No cheat/bypass on this site is specifically made for multiplayer use. Whether or not it also works for multiplayer is irrelevant. If you attempt to use a cheat/bypass for multiplayer use, you are doing so at your own risk. Furthermore, there will be no support or assistance of any kind provided for any cheat/bypass that is being used for multiplayer.

dodo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dodo123 »

ODST was just released. It seems they patched the bypass. Will there be an update?

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

dodo123 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:01 am
ODST was just released. It seems they patched the bypass. Will there be an update?
It's working just fine, I've been playing with this bypass and gaining achievements just fine.

loadguzzlingwench
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loadguzzlingwench »

PureReality wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:16 am
dodo123 wrote:
It's working just fine, I've been playing with this bypass and gaining achievements just fine.
For me the update corrected/updated the EAC files back to their original. I just copied/pasted the modified files again and it started working as intended

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dodo123 wrote:
It seems they patched the bypass.
Pfft.. There's no such thing as "patching" it. It's called an update, meaning the EAC binaries must've changed. Meaning you need to redo the replacing with the proxy DLLs :) That's all. If those don't work, then that's another thing to check. But not patching.. Developers have no intention to track down such modifications, as they're well aware of them and not rocket science. Makes no sense to go against this, as any attempts to add more protection will cause performance loss. The greater companies out there have learned their lesson; I hope.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:25 pm
dodo123 wrote:
It seems they patched the bypass.
Pfft.. There's no such thing as "patching" it. It's called an update, meaning the EAC binaries must've changed. Meaning you need to redo the replacing with the proxy DLLs :) That's all. If those don't work, then that's another thing to check. But not patching.. Developers have no intention to track down such modifications, as they're well aware of them and not rocket science. Makes no sense to go against this, as any attempts to add more protection will cause performance loss. The greater companies out there have learned their lesson; I hope.
Yeah I don't think they changed much as a paid option to bypass it came out very quickly after ODST dropped, you could even write eac-nop-loaded into the steam command line before the patch and even that took them along time to fix. When you launch the game in mod mode are achievements just disabled using some kind of dev hack, could you switch them on and off in memory using Cheat Engine even without your bypass method because you mentioned before flipping a value back and forth in your original post?

chaotic_neutral
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chaotic_neutral »

Unfortunately we need new dlls