Dead Space 3 {tabman}

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dead Space 3 {tabman}

Post by tabman »

Options:

-Edit workbench menu index. This allows you can access crafting menu in classic mode.

-Edit item ID of currently worn suit, weapon parts at workbench crafting menu and items in inventory.

Notes:

-Scripts and pointers were tested on Removed By Mod

-Place "Dead Space 3 ID.txt" in the same folder as cheat table in order for dropdown list script to work.

-Item ID's (as well as other assets, it seems) is 16 bytes long and the last 8 bytes will be a combination of ASCII A-Z0-9 characters. The list of all ID strings that I was able to find is in "ID_Strings.txt".

-Weapon tools and tips act as one item. Interface separation is purely cosmetical.

-Attachments that are exclusive to the 2nd slot will not work if set to the 1st one.

-To craft super weapon try "_Telemetry Spike | Rail Accelerator (explosive)" & "_Telemetry Spike | Rail Accelerator (fire)" parts.

-To apply changes made to suit save and load game. Some suits can't be chosen and will default to EVA. Upon entering suit kiosk the suit will be unlocked for further usage. Advanced suit has 2 unlockable versions with slightly different texture.

-Editing inventory item may turn it glitched. To fix it just save and load. If you are stuck at workbench then alt+tab out and back to call game menu.

-I found this accidentally. While playing a level search for array of bytes "41 6E 61 6C 20 50 72 6F 62 65" or for text "anal probe". Dunno how it got into the game and if it has anything to do with game's lore...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead Space 3 {tabman}.CT
(124.4 KiB) Downloaded 12023 times
Dead Space 3 ID.rar
(10.08 KiB) Downloaded 8485 times
ID_Strings.rar
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 4015 times
Last edited by tabman on Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dead Space 3 {tabman}

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

Mr. Obsolete
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Space 3 {tabman}

Post by Mr. Obsolete »

This should be updated where you can unlock/manage achievements so that the "Brave New World" achievement can be unlocked easily.

eelikay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eelikay »

I'm having trouble with the Inventory Info Load/Save version, it used to work just fine, now the script seems broken, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling your script, cheat engine, and dead space, no luck. The pointer and everything else still seems to work just fine, do you suggest I just use that for spawning items?

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

I too have the same problem with the inventory save and load options. In particular when changing or adding any items and weapon parts. I add the part and sometimes the game will freeze at the work bench not very often though. If I put a weapon part in my inventory then go to the work bench to try and add it it will keep making me press a to continue as if I have infinite parts. I tried a few things put could not get it to reigester that I have 1 part of a weapon and not infinite.

The editing weapon parts from the work bench worked for me with no problems. The game did get a few updates recently so that is way its not working right. It would be great if you could look at this and fix it.

herooverlord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by herooverlord »

i there a way to play dlc awakening campaign using load/save cheat like transport ur character to the awakening map to play the dlc campaign :D

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Very solid work!

UnReliableHelp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UnReliableHelp »

Could you please Fix the workbench it crashes my game when trying to add things. Any help?