Jump Force: Ultimate Edition – v2.00 (Codex) +battle crash Fix

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Jump Force: Ultimate Edition – v2.00 (Codex) +battle crash Fix

Post by bhfff »

Code: Select all

Table preview: https://i.imgur.com/mMSDQb0.png
  • Allow epic fights = The circle bar on the bottom is instantly refilled. This will allow fast paced combats and harder fights vs Ai.
  • Allow picking same character again = Eg. pick Goku 3 times.
  • Charge bar speed = Double click the value of type and pick one
  • Fix battle crash = You won't get the "An error has occurred message" anymore, this is done by disabling the levelling of a character.
  • WIP stuff = stuff that I just created to explore possibilities but never done anything, feel free to take a look.

I have not explained everything in the screenshot because the cheats are pretty much self-explanatory.

Tested on 2.00, unsure about older releases

EDIT: I'm updating the table via "CE Share" feature

Note that everything affecting you, also affects the enemy (basically fair fights)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
JUMP_FORCE-Win64-Shipping.CT
(46.89 KiB) Downloaded 608 times
Last edited by bhfff on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shinluc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Jump Force: Ultimate Edition – v2.00 (Codex) +battle crash Fix

Post by Shinluc »

Hello. First of all, thanks for sharing this table. I wanted to ask you for a specific cheat if possible. I want to know if you can add a cheat that disables that HIT limit (The one who makes the char white after taking a lot of hits). I'm a totally noob and started trying to do it myself (Thought it was related to the hit count or some kind of hit cooldown), but no success at all. This would dramatically improve the gameplay, because it wouldn't be broken (Damage scaling of the game) and would make it possible to do a lot of mixups, even with supports.
Thanks again!

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

there is a problem with this cheat table the battle crash fix doest work it won't how cur scednese or progress the story it doesn't evedn register limit breakedr fights or quests missions as complteed

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

mordaki987 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:54 am
there is a problem with this cheat table the battle crash fix doest work it won't how cur scednese or progress the story it doesn't evedn register limit breakedr fights or quests missions as complteed
You need to use a 100% save file or use the 1.0 version to progress though story. I haven't tried 2.01 yet.
Last edited by bhfff on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

Shinluc wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm
Hello. First of all, thanks for sharing this table. I wanted to ask you for a specific cheat if possible. I want to know if you can add a cheat that disables that HIT limit (The one who makes the char white after taking a lot of hits). I'm a totally noob and started trying to do it myself (Thought it was related to the hit count or some kind of hit cooldown), but no success at all. This would dramatically improve the gameplay, because it wouldn't be broken (Damage scaling of the game) and would make it possible to do a lot of mixups, even with supports.
Thanks again!
When the max combo is reached there's a pseudo invulnerability that is activated, you have to find the opcode responsible for that and nop it, then you can hit (and get hit) in infinite amount of times.

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

Shinluc wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm
Thanks again!
Added in v4 ! Check "CE SHare" and make sure you are using the latest version of CE (7.2) and codex 2.01 (haven't tested in 2.00)