little witch nobeta cheat table [steam demo]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MegaChaos91
Cheater
Cheater

little witch nobeta cheat table [steam demo]

Post by MegaChaos91 »

Hello there.

As already stated, here's a table I made for the Souls-like game Little Witch Nobeta.

(ft. Alice Rondo from the TSSDK anime as the heroine, heh.)

Note: It is unknown if it will work with the full version of the game.

(My guess is that it should. Rename the CT to match the full game's name, in order to auto-load it.)

Note 2: The table is a work in progress. I may (or may not) add some things to it at a later date.

Note 3: The table is untested on machines other than my own. (Since nobody I asked wanted to help me. Oh well.)

Note 4: Make sure to read the "Read me" section in the table before you use it.

PS: Why can't I use lower-case letters for the title? Weird.

Edit: ...Now all of a sudden the thread title is all in lower-case. How odd.

[automerge]1591134482[/automerge]

For some odd reason I can't seem to edit my first post.

Therefore, I'll post the table update in this post instead.

Here it is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LittleWitchNobeta_Demo.CT
(34.33 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by MegaChaos91 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MegaChaos91
Cheater
Cheater

Re: little witch nobeta cheat table [steam demo]

Post by MegaChaos91 »

Question: Why was the bigger (and updated) table (46 KB) deleted instead of the smaller, outdated one?

Second question: Who the hell deleted it in the first place?

Third question: Why are people creating cheat tables for this game when mine already exists?
...Do they not see it or something? Like I said, it should work for the full game as well if it uses MONO.
Just rename the CT and try it out.

Forth question: People downloaded the table, yet no one commented on whether or not it works for them.
Why is that?
Attachments
LittleWitchNobeta_Demo.CT
(46.36 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Hey there, gonna give your table a shot. A lot of leechers pass through this forum on the daily. It's to be expected. I wish there was a way to keep leechers from downloading stuff without making X amount of post first. fearlessrevolution also already beat you to the punch. The issue your table has is nobody wants to deal with enemies that have infinite HP or can OHKO you.

MegaChaos91
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MegaChaos91 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:43 pm
Hey there, gonna give your table a shot. A lot of leechers pass through this forum on the daily. It's to be expected. I wish there was a way to keep leechers from downloading stuff without making X amount of post first. fearlessrevolution also already beat you to the punch. The issue your table has is nobody wants to deal with enemies that have infinite HP or can OHKO you.
Finally someone replied...

As for the infinite HP and OHKO part, read the "Read me" section of the table.
Additional note: The problem here is the fact that this game has "Shared Code" for health.
And I don't know what script to write to bypass this.

As for fearlessrevolution... Google shows that his/her trainer was released on the 28th of JUNE.
How exactly did fearlessrevolution "beat me to the punch" when my table was created back in MAY?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

He beat you to the punch because his trainer doesn't have the problems your table has, thus beating you to the punch. You should try to fix that issue of enemies OHKOing and having Infinite HP. Everything else is fine. It doesn't really matter who puts out what first, but whatever is more stable for people to use.