Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nicobobinus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nicobobinus »

Thank you very much! ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Terydin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Terydin »

I just tried your table, and I think that Rockstar may have done an update. Doesn't work, anymore, unless I'm screwing up. Using epic version.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

I saw people online, who can`t be defeated even with RPG7 ) And some of them use way-point teleport... so I think rockstar don`t give a SH about cheaters nowadays..
Last edited by drewstrifer on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terydin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Terydin »

Any chance of getting the time trial times to freeze?

mostafaneegm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V)

Post by mostafaneegm »

Wanted star modification not working and crash the game after the new DLC and i think it might cause ban it might be something changed with addresses or variables in the script u gotta check on it mate. <3

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

mostafaneegm wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:29 am
Wanted star modification not working and crash the game after the new DLC and i think it might cause ban it might be something changed with addresses or variables in the script u gotta check on it mate. <3
If you're using it online, it should have never worked. If it's not working offline, let me know and I'll update.

izri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by izri »

STN wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:11 am
Grand Theft Auto 5 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2020-05-17] STN | Steam + EPIC + Rockstar Launcher

- Cheats -
  • Player Scripts
    - Infinite Health
    - Infinite Stamina
    - Infinite Oxygen
  • Weapon Scripts
    -Unlimited Ammo
    -No Reload
  • Misc
    - Infinite Special Ability
  • Inventory
    - Infinite Money
  • Wanted Stars Modification
    - Custom Wanted Stars

NOTES:

These cheats should work for both Steam, Rockstar Launcher and EPiC version of Grand Theft Auto V.

You can NOT use these in GTA online!. Most likely you will get banned if you do manage to get them work. Especially stay away from using Infinite money cheat!.

What you will need
  • Cheat engine latest version 7.1
  • CT file (attached)

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. Took me a lot of effort to make this, the least you could do is support me?

Great trainer. Awesome cheats. Could you please do me a favour? I have a CE trainer from i think 2016. And all i want is for only ONE cheat on it to work with GTA 5 latest version. I downloaded the trainer back then as "GTA5-Z". And it has a cheat on it, that i want someone so bad to make it work on the recent version of GTA 5. The cheat is called in the trainer "Super Speed". It's just running very fast by foot. I never ever play online. So it is not for online advantages. I have even never played the game online. And i have never updated the game either since version 1.0.791.2. But now R* forces people to update otherwise we cannot play the game. And so since the forced update, i cannot use the cheat anymore.
I will upload the trainer if you want to take a look at. I just need ONE cheat to be edited to work with GTA's 5 latest version. Not the other cheats.
I am even willing to pay a small amount for it if you could edit the cheat. Thanks in advance.
GTA5-Z.CT
(24.59 KiB) Downloaded 940 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

izri wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Great trainer. Awesome cheats. Could you please do me a favour? I have a CE trainer from i think 2016. And all i want is for only ONE cheat on it to work with GTA 5 latest version. I downloaded the trainer back then as "GTA5-Z". And it has a cheat on it, that i want someone so bad to make it work on the recent version of GTA 5. The cheat is called in the trainer "Super Speed". It's just running very fast by foot. I never ever play online. So it is not for online advantages. I have even never played the game online. And i have never updated the game either since version 1.0.791.2. But now R* forces people to update otherwise we cannot play the game. And so since the forced update, i cannot use the cheat anymore.
I will upload the trainer if you want to take a look at. I just need ONE cheat to be edited to work with GTA's 5 latest version. Not the other cheats.
I am even willing to pay a small amount for it if you could edit the cheat. Thanks in advance.

GTA5-Z.CT
Who does it belong to? I can't just post someone's else's cheats without their permission. Especially since i am the admin, I would get people coming at me with pitchforks 😂 accusing me of stealing.

Also i can't promise updating it if it's too much work.

izri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by izri »

Sorry for that. You're right. I didn't think of asking for permission because the trainer is 4 or 5 years old.
And the cheats don't work anymore.
I looked the maker of that trainer up and his name on this forum is ''l0wb1t'' (without the quotes).
Sorry again and thanks.

Pho3n1x06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pho3n1x06 »

Wanted Stars Modification option won't turn on for me (using Epic), and if I try to click on the Wanted Stars option, I just get the windows error sound.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Just a warning peeps, you can possibly get random crashes if you have things like CE installed. You just have to uninstall them and do a clean reinstall of GTA :/ I recommend just buying a mod menu

Mac2mnster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mac2mnster »

The darn update for GTA Online messed up Story mode. The Stamina part of the CT anyway. I was having the same problem as others with both entries for Wanted Stars, even before this update. But it wasn't a big deal.

donchithanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donchithanh »

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
STN wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:11 am
Grand Theft Auto 5 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2020-05-17] STN | Steam + EPIC + Rockstar Launcher

- Cheats -
  • Player Scripts
    - Infinite Health
    - Infinite Stamina
    - Infinite Oxygen
  • Weapon Scripts
    -Unlimited Ammo
    -No Reload
  • Misc
    - Infinite Special Ability
  • Inventory
    - Infinite Money
  • Wanted Stars Modification
    - Custom Wanted Stars

NOTES:

These cheats should work for both Steam, Rockstar Launcher and EPiC version of Grand Theft Auto V.

You can NOT use these in GTA online!. Most likely you will get banned if you do manage to get them work. Especially stay away from using Infinite money cheat!.

What you will need
  • Cheat engine latest version 7.1
  • CT file (attached)

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. Took me a lot of effort to make this, the least you could do is support me?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Really thank you man
You make a big deal to me
Can i hug you? Can i?
Thanks admin have make great web fearlessrevolution . com
Thanks have make this really shift work this it's make a lot of work for me
Using quote to tell you "You is a man man" :>
From Gata vice city

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Table updated

dewijayana30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dewijayana30 »

Hi STN Any Update for Infinity Health Please? due to update, we cannot use that cheat again,..