Crashlands Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skyla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crashlands Cheat Table

Post by Skyla »

This does not work with the current Steam version. Is there anyway you could update it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shaowboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shaowboy »

I noticed that when I teleport to the squishy area via grandmammy, that the cheats stop working. So I have to save my game, close both cheat engine and the game, reopen them both and reactivate the cheats again. However, "Character takes no damage" simply will not work there? the box checks normally, but it doesn't actually do anything. Is there anything I can do to make this work there? It works great in the savana area, but not in the next area. Any help?

Yaripon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yaripon »

I can't activate Crashlands Table

Kubiqczek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kubiqczek »

I can't activate option "Activate Crashlands Table" when i click on it this does nothing

rohithmr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rohithmr »

Kindly Help!
I have downloaded this CT file, follwed everything you said, but i cannot activate the cheat. the cross mark beside activate the cheats wont come at all

Trojan_whore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trojan_whore »

I"m new to operating stuff like this, i dont really know how to code or use cheat engine.. the "Activate Crashlands Table" wont toggle and idk why

MetalDragon7980
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MetalDragon7980 »

So I am having an error saying this "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : HealthStomach Error:Not all results found>>" I'm playing on the epic games version. v1.5.87-rc.5 Publish v100.0.93.0

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

i know this game has been around a long time, but can we please get an update for the latest patch? v1.5.87-rc.5

thank you very much.

hephalumph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hephalumph »

When I opern up this table, I have two lines; the arrows up and down symbols, and 'Activate Crashlands Table'. If I click to activate the top symbols line, it opens both of them up in a fullscreen list in cheat engine. I cannot activate the second line, no matter what I do. Do I have the wrong version or something? I have it from Epic.