(Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +91 [Update 28]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ltgzyyshbj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 12]

Post by ltgzyyshbj »

Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Prefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prefix »

Any way you can update this to get Roadkill Rampage or Rock and Coil Hit Back achievement progress to get 99/100 on them?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Prefix wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:57 pm
Any way you can update this to get Roadkill Rampage or Rock and Coil Hit Back achievement progress to get 99/100 on them?
Both of those are online multiplayer achievements and thus I won't do it. The first one seems easy enough to get, the second one a bit harder but still manageable.

Roadkill Rampage
Halo 2A MP: In Anniversary matchmaking, earn a total of 100 Splatter medals.

Rock and Coil Hit Back
Halo 2A MP: In Anniversary matchmaking, earn a total of 100 Environmentalist medals.
(Your best opportunity to get these medals is at the beginning of a team game on Lockout. When you first spawn, shoot at the icicle hanging above the opposing team's spawn. There's a good chance you can get at least one Environmentalist medal by doing this.) Quote by Noodles Jr on TrueAchievements.

Prefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prefix »

The issue is u can only get these achievements on a few levels I actually got the Environmental ones on Lockout but took me ages (was getting like 2-3 average per lockout game one game I got 8 though) Splatters seem to be only doable on 2 levels unless u do bigteam which never finds games in halo 2 a.

Veolaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veolaz »

Hey I just tried update 12 and I found that whenever I click on the check box the software lags for seconds and the table will be reset and there's no way to activate it... Is this because of the update of ODST?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Veolaz wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:14 pm
Hey I just tried update 12 and I found that whenever I click on the check box the software lags for seconds and the table will be reset and there's no way to activate it... Is this because of the update of ODST?
Yes the ODST release broke almost everything Dread is working on it :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Veolaz wrote:
Yes. The ODST update brought with it code changes to all the halo games, thus breaking the tables for them. It will take some time to get them all back to working order.

Veolaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veolaz »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Veolaz wrote:
Yes. The ODST update brought with it code changes to all the halo games, thus breaking the tables for them. It will take some time to get them all back to working order.
Oh that's too bad... Still thank you for your effort!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 13]

Update's out.
Restored the table after the ODST update, also you can now properly noclip in classic multiplayer maps.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 13]

Post by ColonelFatass »

I've noticed with Halo 2 whenever I use the latest table with the EAC bypass, whenever I load the next level the game would just crash.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 14]

Update's out.
ColonelFatass wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:06 pm
I've noticed with Halo 2 whenever I use the latest table with the EAC bypass, whenever I load the next level the game would just crash.
This should now be fixed.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:39 pm
Update's out.
ColonelFatass wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:06 pm
This should now be fixed.
Unfortunately there's still some random points in the levels that are crash prone. In particular, Gravemind is pretty crash heavy, at one point before the update it would crash when you first step out into the gardens after the hunters and the third hunter down below fighting the brutes fires his beam. That part seems to work fine now, however now when you get ready to cross the second light bridge going to the middle tower, it crashes whenever the brutes and jackals cross the light bridge to your side to fight the elites that are there. I'll keep messing around with the table and see if I can find any more issues, but I appreciate the work you put into these tables.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

ColonelFatass wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:19 pm
Unfortunately there's still some random points in the levels that are crash prone. In particular, Gravemind is pretty crash heavy, at one point before the update it would crash when you first step out into the gardens after the hunters and the third hunter down below fighting the brutes fires his beam. That part seems to work fine now, however now when you get ready to cross the second light bridge going to the middle tower, it crashes whenever the brutes and jackals cross the light bridge to your side to fight the elites that are there. I'll keep messing around with the table and see if I can find any more issues, but I appreciate the work you put into these tables.
Thank you for letting me know. I'll look into it.
It's always easiest for me to find a reliable spot that always causes errors, else it's more like finding a needle in a haystack.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out, this error should be fixed.
ColonelFatass wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:19 pm

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +97 [Update 15]

Seems I forgot to actually post the update.

Good thing though, since it gave me the opportunity to find and fix an error that caused max ammo to render some weapons useless.